1-year completion??

When you guys say you have to give it 1 year before your transplant is pretty much complete, do you start counting from the day the grafts were implanted, or do you start counting from the day they the grafts fell out??

Because for most people starting from the day the grafts fell out means another month tacked on

Implant.

How's yours doing, Dutchie?

Seems to have either stopped or slowed down a little.

So now I've entered my paranoid stage again, because I only have 4 months and 1 week of growing left :eek: :(

Oh well, I guess I'll have to start getting drunk on vodka again

I usually get drunk on Scotch and it seems to help...maybe it's time to switch!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I usually get drunk on Scotch and it seems to help...maybe it's time to switch!

Here's a little trick I learned when I still lived in Amsterdam.

Take one capsule of kudzu before you go drinking, and only drink clear vodka on an empty stomach. This will take care of 90% of your hangover. Works everytime. Kudzu expels ethanol from your blood.

You're welcome

NWY-14550-2.jpg

Seems to have either stopped or slowed down a little.

So now I've entered my paranoid stage again, because I only have 4 months and 1 week of growing left :eek: :(

I'm around 5 weeks ahead of you and I started feeling a bit twitchy around the 8 month mark . I thought to myself that I'm pretty much where I'm going to be .

Good news is the hair seems to have kicked in a bit the last 2 weeks . Whether that's maturation or new grafts I honestly don't know .

I'm a lightweight compared to you fella's - I'm a strictly lager and cider kinda bloke !

Edited by chris39

The only time I've ever even heard of Kudzu is because my brother in law is in a little band called the Kudzu Killers. I wonder if this works with the bourbon they undoubtedly drink at their Kentucky shows, or if it has to be vodka.... :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

What is Kudzu?

Quick Facts

What is Kudzu you say? Its an amazing plant. So amazing that some say its an alien species. The Japanese love it, but it grows normal in Japan. In the American South its a predator.

• It grows more than 7 feet (more than 2 meters) a week. Almost nothing stops it.
  • It takes 10 to 15 years to control a Kudzu patch – even with chemicals. Effective herbicides (such as napalm and agent orange) often destroy the soil. Of 12 known herbicides, 10 have no effect, and 2 make it grow better.
  • Its covers more than 2.8 million square km of the American South. If it were not for winter, there would only be 40 American states. Patches often are 6+ miles (10+ kilometers) long.
  • Its even been called "The vegetable form of cancer".

Really, what is it?

Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) was brought to the United States in 1876 for a Japanese Exposition in Philadelphia, and basically "escaped". In Japan it generally grows like a normal plant, however the American South is a perfect climate for it. Introducing Kudzu was like introducing a match to gasoline, and the results can now be easily seen.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Well I guess all that vodka would probably act as an antiseptic agent and prevent any infections from happening, so thats... healthy

If anything I should drink a bit more vodka, just to make sure we kill all those bacterial buggers.

Working on it :cool:

Seriously though, what's your next step from a hair standpoint? Give it another 6 months? Consult with Hasson again? Or?...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)