Jerry Cooley MD, 2651 Grafts @ Two Years

This patient is in his early 30’s and wanted his hairline restored. Initially, he wanted it very low but Dr. Cooley was able to talk him out taking such an approach. Instead, Dr. Cooley proposed a more conservative hairline but after some discussion and negotiation, this is what he and the patient agreed upon.

2,651 grafts

1-714

2-1440

3-455

4-52

The results are shown two years post op. Dr. Cooley had recommended medication at the time of his procedure but the patient decided against it. At the followup, Dr. Cooley again suggested medical therapy with Propecia and the patient accepted.

hair-transplant-north-carolina-jb-2651-grafts-fuss-001.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-jb-2651-grafts-fuss-002.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-jb-2651-grafts-fuss-003.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-jb-2651-grafts-fuss-004.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-jb-2651-grafts-fuss-005.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-jb-2651-grafts-fuss-006.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-jb-2651-grafts-fuss-008.jpg

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

Very good job. One of the reasons to pic a top.doc is for them to protect the pt from a hairline that isnt right. This is very similar mine minus the tiny eddie munster widows pea.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looks great, some really nice, undetectable temple point work too.

First thing I noticed as well. Excellent work on the temple points.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Really nice result and excellent clear pics. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Not trying to hijack this forum how do we post new threads - I want to but can't figure out how to do it - sorry can anyone help?

Click on "Hair Loss Forum" in the top blue bar, just right to center of the page.

Click on a forum, lie "Open Hair Loss Tpoics" or whatever you want to post about. At the top of the thread listings you will see a button that says "New Thread."

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 6 months later...

Thank you all for your great comments. Temple point work is absolutely critical for proper hairline reconstruction in many cases. Some just can't have temple point work because of the coarse nature of their donor hair but when it can be done, it has to be done just right or else it can contribute to and even be the sole reason for why a patient may feel their result is a failure. The goal for any transplant procedure should be naturalness, above all else.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

• 2 months later...