Dr. Wong / 2429 grafts / FUE / 5 months post-op

This Vancouver area patient in his late 30’s came to see Dr. Wong about his crown. While he didn’t seem too bothered by the hairline and front, Dr. Wong convinced him that a nice cosmetic upside would be realized if he included restoration of the hairline also in his procedure. 2429 grafts were placed via FUE. 138 were singles, 1491 were doubles and 800 multi-hair grafts. These photos are only 5 months post-op. He will be in again for updated photos in September.

ba-1.jpg

ba-2.jpg

ba-3.jpg

ba-4.jpg

ba-5.jpg

ba-6.jpg

ba-7.jpg

ba-8.jpg

ba-9.jpg

p-p-10.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Congrats Dr. Wong. I'm sure your patient is very pleased at 5 months. Fortunate number of doubles and multiples. Great progress.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I was only complementing the procedure and results. My use of the word fortunate was only in the context that this patient apparently had plenty of doubles and multiples to work with. Ratios of donor singles to doubles may vary with patients. I'm glad this gentleman has a nice donor area that has clearly yielded great results. Again, my post was only meant to complement the results.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks John!. I think this is the norm for most good FUE doctors rather than an exception. I think if you use a smaller number of FUE that is available in the patients FUE bank then these double and triples should be quite common. Of course there are always exceptions.

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

How many grafts put in the crown..because my crown almost is the same!!

1534 grafts were placed in the crown. 34 singles,700 doubles and 800 multi's

Congrats Dr. Wong. I'm sure your patient is very pleased at 5 months. Fortunate number of doubles and multiples. Great progress.

Thanks JohnC. He is very pleased and appreciative that Dr. Wong also suggested hairline work. Before his procedure he was focused on the crown only and didn't expect rebuilding the hairline would have such a positive impact. Many of his friends are now commenting on how good everything looks. I agree. Clearly a solid decision to include the hairline.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

I've been off the scene for lot of years now, I was just passing through and noticed this, is was thinking bloody hell that scar is none existent then saw Dr Wong does fue now lol what a legend could be tempted for fue in my scar but don't think it would grow well in scar tissue.

Hi Doug, Lorenzo, Spanker Hope you're all well.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I've been off the scene for lot of years now, I was just passing through and noticed this, is was thinking bloody hell that scar is none existent then saw Dr Wong does fue now lol what a legend could be tempted for fue in my scar but don't think it would grow well in scar tissue.

Hi Doug, Lorenzo, Spanker Hope you're all well.

Cheers pal. Hope youre well.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Here are some updated photos essentially representing his final result from his first procedure at 1-year post-op. The last 4 pics are immediately post-op from his most recent procedure. Deciding he would like to add a little more density to the crown, earlier this month Dr. Wong and team performed his second session. Of the 1192 harvested in the second session, 130 were singles, 772 were doubles and 290 were 3-4 hair grafts. 1022 grafts were placed in the crown. The 130 single hair grafts were added to the hairline to perfect it and no shave to that area was required.

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-front.jpg

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-left.jpg

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-left-angle-close.jpg

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-right-angle.jpg

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-right.jpg

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-top.jpg

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-surgery-top.jpg

PT-Dr.-W-FUE-surgery.jpg

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...

Great work by Dr Wong and his team and an appropriate use of the number of grafts.I thought his crown looked great after the first session. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks David!

I agree the crown did look pretty good but he wanted to take it to the next level. Considering the crown was his first priority. I can understand and relate:)

bonkerstonker, I missed your hello way back so I hope you are well and find this post at some point. We can FUE into the scar and expect it will grow well.

Hassonandwong.com

• 7 months later...