3,873 grafts combined FUT and FUE with Dr Karadeniz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies guys.

• 6 months later...
Hi my hair loss is very similar to yourself. Can I ask did you take any finesteride or rogaine? Any supplements at all?

I started both Finasteride and Rogaine around 4 months before my first HT and have continued both since.

• 5 months later...
A few days ago I had my second hair transplant, the first was with Mr Ball which can be found here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180308-3394-fut-mr-ball-%40-ziering-london.html

Any comments or questions feel free to ask.

To Hairsgone; since its been over a year now since your procedure with Karadeniz, I'd be eager for your thoughts on a few things. Alike yourself, I also had a consultation with Dr Ball recently, and found him top notch. Very likeable, knowledgeable, and professional guy. However I have been curious about procedures abroad, like Turkey, given the substantial price difference. I wanted to hear your comparison directly between Ball and Karadeniz. I was impressed by fact that Karadeniz, like Ball, does the whole procedure himself, and both have a plastics background/speciality (which seems like the most suitable background to have for HT).

While Karadeniz doesnt quite have as many years under his belt, how would you say he compares in all aspects to Ball? If money was not an option, I wouldnt be looking any further from Ball, but let's face it, these procedures are expensive.

To Hairsgone; since its been over a year now since your procedure with Karadeniz, I'd be eager for your thoughts on a few things. Alike yourself, I also had a consultation with Dr Ball recently, and found him top notch. Very likeable, knowledgeable, and professional guy. However I have been curious about procedures abroad, like Turkey, given the substantial price difference. I wanted to hear your comparison directly between Ball and Karadeniz. I was impressed by fact that Karadeniz, like Ball, does the whole procedure himself, and both have a plastics background/speciality (which seems like the most suitable background to have for HT).

While Karadeniz doesnt quite have as many years under his belt, how would you say he compares in all aspects to Ball? If money was not an option, I wouldnt be looking any further from Ball, but let's face it, these procedures are expensive.

To be honest I've had a good result from both. Both do FUT and FUE. Both are nice caring honest doctors. Dr K runs from a small clinic and has a few staff. Dr Ball was at Ziering when I had my procedure but now is at his own clinic as you are aware. So I can't comment on his current clinic but I'm sure it's top notch and he has a well respected team with David and Janna. If money was not a consideration I'd probably go with Mr Ball again, but Dr K did a good transplant for me so I would go back to either.

• Administrators

Always like to visit this thread as this is an optimal result for a Norwood 6 and looks incredibly natural.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Always like to visit this thread as this is an optimal result for a Norwood 6 and looks incredibly natural.

Thanks!

For anyone wanting a quick summary of my start to finish from 1st transplant see this thread for comparison photos...

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187511-nw6-final-result-after-2-hair-transplants-7267-grafts-drs-ball-karadeniz.html