Skin pink layer

Hi

After 9 months i start treat the skin and be prepared to removed the transplant hair

I have deep depression due to the skin scars and this fake hairline, it create huge anxiety by million time than hair loss, i did not know i have to sacrifice my skin to have fake hair

Anyway, After 3 months of heavy skin treatment, it get little improvement and smooth out slightly and i get back my scalp sensation and cobblestonning shrinked also, i had also cotison injection to treat the ridiging and it is also shrinked 75% and today i will have another injection to see if i can remove it completely

Also alo vera was a really big help to moistorize the skin and reduce the redness

However, i m still in the beginning of the fight, now i will hit the one year soon, and the scalp skin still has like a thin pink shiny layer which appear under white light with small dots under each hair, each time i look i become more depress and see i still have a long long way to rid off of everything if it is possible

I do not want to start removing the hair before treating the skin but the dilemma is

- Should i remove the hair to improve the skin or should i wait to let the skin heal first

- What type of scars are formed from the incision, are they too deep to create deeper scars or they are so small (0.7 mm) like acne and can be faded with time or removed with procedure

- From your experience, do everyone have like this problem, the pink layer and dots under light or this is due to poor technique

What shoud i do from here, i just have dream now to have the same fresh skin again, is that possible? i do not care about hair anymore

Thanks

I just come back from dermatolgist follow up

The doctor told me u do not have scars, but u have chronicle inflammation and the skin texture is not normal anymore

The inflammtion due to body rejection of the hairs and i will continue sufferring in this way until removing the cause which are the hairs. However removing the hairs will expose the abnormal skin texture which will not look normal anymore bo matter what i do

So even i will have hairs with chronicle inflammation or removing the hairs and accept baldness with abnormal skin texture

I m stuck in difficult situation, im totally smashed what should i do

Is there any doctor here can help

I cannot sleep, there is like burning sensation on my scalp, it drives me crazy, my scalp is become red and irritated

What should i do ?

• 2 weeks later...

Sam,

For burning sensation I get that from most shampoos.... try to change your shampoo and see how it goes as some shampoos csuse allergy.... I find free&clear shampoo work best for.me.

Also can you tell me where in UAE are you doing injection for ridging and with which doctor?

Would those injection make the hair around the area fall ? Did it improve your ridging significantly ?

I am.dealing with this ridging issue and looking forward to treat it.

I m doing those with a dermatologist in hospital

And it did not do much

I think it will take a lot of injections and time

I took 2 so far and it only shrink a little bit

I m looking to remove this curse, i went back to my original clini to told the i m not happy at all and my life become misery becuase of them, they claimed there is nothing wrong and the even the ridiging is originally there before hair transplant, they denied everything

I told them about inflammation and even after one year i m sufferring and cannot walk under sun or do any sport, they said it is a skin problem and not related to hair transplant, and i have disease i did not tell them about, so they are not responsible of what will happen to me, they are only resposible if there is no hair growing

I do not have any skin problem, the issue is only on the transplanted area, even the donor area is fine, they refused to listen to that

I told them regardless of anything the hair position is not right, i m nw5 and you give me hairline of nw0 that nonsense of lools lole fence on giant large bald spot, and i already gave them old picture pf me with high receded hairline and they did not do it like the picture

they refused to listen and they said if they will do it again they will do it in the same way, they believe the front should be covered in this way regardless if it look natural or not

Even they like threaten me if i try to complain to any authority that they will sue me

I told them please just help me to remove it and i want to get back to where i start, they said this my problem and i have to get used to my new look and no way they will remove single hair cause there is nothing wrong by their terms, and they can only do transplant again

Really I cannot describe my feeling after all of that

What i should do, i m not saying i m happy to be bald, but also i l so depress becuase of this fake lool on my head, if they just did it in a different way it will look a lot better than now

Doctor name catagay suzgin

He just destroy my life and my head i have ridiging l on my hairline also

I m suffering pain everyday,

I m living now on cortizon injections, each month, i cannot go out or do any physcial activity anymore

My life totally ruined, i do not know what he did to my head, but from 1 year till now it is always red inflammed and burning, every second, every minute there is like burning or numbing or pain

I hate my life, because of that, what i should do? Is there any doctor can help me

My only dream in this life now is to rid off of hair and return it to its original place and the skin get back normal again

Are you able to post a before and after photo so we can see the issue you are facing?

I would suggest visiting your doctor if you haven't already. The dermatologist you saw already gave their advice - either remove the hair or live with the inflammation. That is pretty drastic so I would seek another opinion.

You said aloe vera helps. In this case I would apply this 2x a day and keep your hair on the short side so it's easier to apply to the skin. If you have an inflammation it may mean you need antibiotics to treat the skin and that it cannot be cured just by creams or injections alone. The most common antibiotic for skin issues post hair transplant is doxycycline which is an antibiotic for skin infections. It is usually 1 months course and that is enough to kill the infection. The side effect is that you will be sun sensitive so stay away from the sun and use SPF protection when taking this medication otherwise you will have sun burn.

But go to your doctor first and get it checked.

• 4 years later...