Best Doc For Hairlines?????? (Placement and Design)

Balboa

I don't think you will find anything TOO objective. There are many GREAT doctors who create incredible hairlines, in no particular order:

Dr. Feller,

Dr. Alexander,

Dr. Ron & Paul Shapiro

Drs. Hasson & Wong

Dr. Cooley

just to name a few. You have to look at MANY different pictures of people with the same Norwood level as you and see which one of the doctors creates a hairline that is more likable FOR YOU.

i did that lol and look ware it got me Armani gave me a wonky hairline and i chose them on that basis

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hey Balboa!

You my friend haven't started growing yet, your going to be amazed how good you look when it is done. Do yourself a favor and just give it a chance before you think too far down the road.

Now go out and meet some girl or something AND forget about the mirror!

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

thanks Hairhope, i cant help but look in the mirror after having a HT i dont think anyone can, about finding a girl i already have 1 lol but i never told her i had a HT i made up a story and said i got a scalp infection lol, if it wernt for the wonky hairline i dont think anyone would be suspicious.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

hey man. just a couple things...

1. you are only 4 months out! you have got to give it time to see how you end up. try to just chill for the next 3 months and let THIS result come into its own.. it could turn out better then you think.

2.. an uneven hairline is NOT the worst thing you could be stuck with assuming you get decent growth. i KNOW its not what you wanted but just wait a bit and see what it looks like in 4 more months.

i know this does not address your question but i think you may need to keep in mind these things take a bit of time, also its true that natural hairlines are usually uneven.. while i do see what you are talking about, it may not turn out so bad provided your yield is decent. only time will tell

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Can't mention a list of docs for hairlines and not mention Rahal, too! I've seen a lotta high-density hairline cases from him and they've been consistently impressive.

Also, I agree w/ the above that it'l take a few more months to really get a feel for where you truly stand. But, totally understandable to want to get a head-start in plotting potential moves -- just don't drive yerself crazy with it.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

ok i'm pulling my fishing net out icon_razz.gif

i'll support what Thana said about Rahal and i'll go even further and say that the man IS the best when it comes to hairlines. just my honest opinion.

i wonder if he'll ever adoppt fue to his arsenal.

Balboa you'll have to excuse my Armani statement above as it was, how should i put it, "political" in nature icon_wink.gif fish was not biting today icon_smile.gif

maybe *eyerolling* thingy was what gave it away.

nonetheless i'm in great mood today to collect some karma points icon_wink.gif

or in latin "per aspera ad astra" and i'll be *celestrial* in no time.

mother niburu here i come!

Mr. GQ:

some fishes might bite...icon_smile.gif

Actually IMO, a natural hairline needs temple closure, like Rahal, Armani, Cooley, Shapiro etc are offering. This strategy is a bit risky since hairs behind the temple point may be lost later, and the look may be very funny. Dannyskywalker, a Rahal's patient is now having some doubt or concern because the hair is starting to thin out behind the temple point.

Hairline from H&W or Feller is more conservative as it does not have temple closure, but does not look as nice or natural. Same for Armani's hairline, where the wall of hairs also look unnatural.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

I have heard so much about uneven hairlines. I personally think uneven hairline (not too uneven) look more natural. Look around at people not losing their hair and you will find that many have non symmetrical hairlines. It is all the more important to make sure a HT patients hairline is not to symmetrical or it can look fake. Since we HT patients are usually not looking to get back to a full head of hair and some thinning will still be apparent, an uneven hairline is all the more believable.

Just my thought.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

quote:

some fishes might bite...

i can handle that as long as it's not school of piranhas Big Grin

ask Pats205 about the school of piranhas that bit him icon_smile.gif

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Balboa,

This is the same question I had before I had my HT. After much research on this site and elsewhere, I went with Dr. Keene. As I am about 2.5 months out, I have learned on this site that I have no standing yet to talk about results. But what I can say without reservation is that my experience with Dr. Keene thus far -- pre-op, op, post-op, follow up etc. -- has been wonderful. And if my results are half as good as the folks she has worked on, I will be happy. What can I say. I am a big fan.