FUE 4450 (Including 200 in scar) Dr.Resul Yaman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Man,

It actually did. The growth continued..very slowly but I just realized some minor changes yesterday to last month for example when i looked in the mirror.

I will post Month 10 updates on the weekend when I have some time

The scar looked quite big tbh mate, iv been looking at a lot of repairs online as i have the same problem I need to sort an old fut scar out and any with a noticeable difference need a lot more grafts than that ive found. Apart from the scar the growth at the front looks great, keep us updated. Have u considered getting more grafts or body hair into scar?

Hey man,

Yeah big improvements since I was NW 6 but what frustrates me is that i didn't fix any section, neither the front or back. Just thin hair all over.

He said I have about 3k grafts which i doubt and will therefore conduct a thorough research of consultation with all top Drs and see what to do from there. The post OP service is very bad. I tried to reach a the DR several times but his useless reps never helped me. I might do a scar revision and small FUT with one top US surgeon as my third and final surgery.

I advised many people to visit the Dr based on my experience so I was expecting some after OP care from them but i didnt get anything

Im still on 10000 Biotin

**Surprisingly, There are still some small amount of hairs breaking the skin. I can feel them with my fingertips.

Edited by hyperhair

Bit unsettling to read...have been in contact with Yaman quite a bit and was seriously considering booking with him at some point. Poor after care + the fact that Turkey is just not a place I want to go atm has put paid to that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to see how this turned out... Have you contacted the doctor?.. I've not seen any very good results from this doctor at all that weren't posted from the clinic itself.. This one is clearly a massive failure.

Hey man,

Yeah i was thinking the same thing about the Dr.He keeps posting unrealistic results which probably encouraged all of us to go and non of the results posted from anyone in this community was good enough or in par with the unrealistic results he posts. I started to wonder why he is even recommended given that Im not the only one with bad results

I will email him this weekend since Im planing a detailed email and I was busy with work the last few weeks...I was also waiting for the one 1 year mark so I wont hear any "wait a couple of months BS" .

I have a different approach to this .

I have been vocal in many posts before this , that HT looses its Bulky density at around 12 months post the Transplant , till now I have not got a convincing answer .

Now if you look at your HT at months 6 - 8 I do notice some decent density and what seems likely to be a Good End Result , then Bang there comes a time where you show loosing Hair in the Shampoo , and after that I suppose it was all downhill ,

This exactly has been observed by many patients , stellar growth then a downfall in Density.

I hope you agree with me on this , That the excitement is short lived and these hair loose density . can you please give us your experience on this ?

I have a different approach to this .

I have been vocal in many posts before this , that HT looses its Bulky density at around 12 months post the Transplant , till now I have not got a convincing answer .

Now if you look at your HT at months 6 - 8 I do notice some decent density and what seems likely to be a Good End Result , then Bang there comes a time where you show loosing Hair in the Shampoo , and after that I suppose it was all downhill ,

This exactly has been observed by many patients , stellar growth then a downfall in Density.

I hope you agree with me on this , That the excitement is short lived and these hair loose density . can you please give us your experience on this ?

I think the angle the photo was taken and the lighting may have made the 6 month result look a lot denser than it really was.. Doesn't make much sense that he can be in a worse position at 11 months than he was at 6 and I'm sure that isn't the case.

I think the angle the photo was taken and the lighting may have made the 6 month result look a lot denser than it really was.. Doesn't make much sense that he can be in a worse position at 11 months than he was at 6 and I'm sure that isn't the case.

Yup thats right