FUE 4450 (Including 200 in scar) Dr.Resul Yaman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, looks good already.. Best of luck!

How many grafts were used in your previous FUT procedure?

Regarding scarring (FUE), are there noticeable white dots in your case?

Edited by Kalab23

I am not being negative or have hate towards Turkey or anyone but when you got 300 people that died in the Turkey Coup and another 36 that where killed at the airport from that terrorist attack, anyone would agree that it would be a good reason to be cautious when traveling to Turkey. Not to mention the other attacks that have happened in the country and how they all happened all in one year. Im just stating facts, im not making any of this up.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey man, looks good already.. Best of luck!

How many grafts were used in your previous FUT procedure?

Regarding scarring (FUE), are there noticeable white dots in your case?

They said they were 4000 but i found out that the scar was not big enough for 4000. I think close to 2000 max. It was horrible

• 4 weeks later...

Thoughts Gents?

I see the hair growing back at the back of my head..is this the final result after Shockloss or it could take more time? I felt a huge difference in the past weeks on the sides compared to earlier.

Can I assume that the hair in the scar will grow thicker but as slow as the hair implanted in the crown area?

HAIR LENTH: Size 2

thumb_IMG_0602_1024.jpg.4fd49617d89448335ac5a8e3a9e37675.jpg

thumb_IMG_0605_1024.jpg.0bc6c4da6ef9e889887487e96e407718.jpg

thumb_IMG_0606_1024.jpg.91bb304d3097368f0bd4169a5b1151b1.jpg

thumb_IMG_0607_1024.thumb.jpg.042cb9b90bd404d1d25870316dc02f65.jpg

Hey mate are you happy so far? How is the scar looking compared to before with the same haircut? It looks good for only 5 months, I bet you have more growth to come too.

Hey ,

Well I never cut it Size 2 before after the 2nd HT because I was scared it will be visible.However, the scar was visible at size 4 before the HT so there is progress for sure but I wonder if it will be covered completely

Hey ,

Well I never cut it Size 2 before after the 2nd HT because I was scared it will be visible.However, the scar was visible at size 4 before the HT so there is progress for sure but I wonder if it will be covered completely

It must have been a big scar if it was visible at size 4. So this is a really good improvement mate, well done to the team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

The scar is still mehh as well as the whole crown area. Not sure if the blood supply in the scar area is as as slow as crown area compared to temples

Its becomes not visible 10 days - 2 weeks after any haircut when hair grows back but for now it looks like that in daylight after a fresh haircut. The hair is between size 2 and 3

thumb_IMG_1731_1024.jpg.a4fdd9281055819324b2567c36b23e2d.jpg

• 1 month later...

Could be telogen effluvium, a temporary hair shed phase. Another member by the name of vinaymieux faced similar problems but it resolved itself after a few months.

Btw, how is your scar looking? Any words about growth and yield?

Could be telogen effluvium, a temporary hair shed phase. Another member by the name of vinaymieux faced similar problems but it resolved itself after a few months.

Btw, how is your scar looking? Any words about growth and yield?

Hey man Sorry for the late reply

I dont know Im freaking out..the hairloss is crazy. I hope its telogen effluvium...I contacted the Dr but its a little bit hard to reach him.

The scar is mehh. its not improving..I might consider SMP

• 1 month later...
Do you have any grafts left? And how many months have you come at now?

Hey mate,

I just saw this..Im at month 9 and he said i should have another 3k ish grafts. I will consult a couple of other Drs too just to be sure.

The hairloss stopped and Im back to growth mode.Things are improving but very slowly especially in the crown area