Hair Transplant (4000 grafts) with Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep

jt79

n00b - still pretty much the same density although donor area has healed well. Hoping that in a month or so the donor area gets some bit of coverage which as i understand is quite normal.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, your post op picture is showing placement of hair follicles in line - especially second line which will not give irregular or natural appearance. If you have planned to go for second procedure, why did you get fibrosis in the whole area?

Lets see result and keep up posting or follow up pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I've already emailed them about the cost. I expect their costs are fixed, but if sharing how much it costs is something you'd prefer not to share, then ok, though like me I think most people on these forums would be also interested in what the costs are too.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I've already emailed them about the cost. I expect their costs are fixed, but if sharing how much it costs is something you'd prefer not to share, then ok, though like me I think most people on these forums would be also interested in what the costs are too.

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with you regarding the costs as they vary from doctor to doctor and from person to person. For example, one very respected doctor in India charges a good double of what another well respected doctor charges. It could have something to do with one price for locals and another for foreigners but sharing more price info will certainly shed more light on it.

• 2 months later...

Hi, Thanks for the update!

Well it looks better than before the op, but honestly I expected better density of hairline and coverage of mid-scalp at the 5 months mark. Looks like many of the new grafts have fallen or didn't grow.

Both @harin and @SHASLEc0 had nice results at this point of time.

Are you satisfied so far? Have you contacted the clinic?

Have spoken to the clinic and they have informed to give it another couple of months wherein the results would be more visible.Definitely in a better position than before the transplant but would give it another couple of months to form a view.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6th month update.starting to look better but hoping for more density in the next few months.Thoughts??

Front coming along nicely. How's the top and back view coming along? Pics from back and top angle would be appreciated

Looks good so far. Can you mention if this clinic uses motorised or manual punch for extraction of hair follicles?

The clinic mentions direct hair transplant, can you explain how long the grafts were out of your body for? Do they extract and implant at the same time?

Would appreciate your reply. As am considering to have my 3 HT and will need to use a lot of beard hair. So far I have not chosen a clinic for my 3 HT, this doctor looks good and they have impressive cases and videos on their website.

Thanks

sultsay

livinla, top view pic attached.Growth is a bit slow near crown and middle region.This is where most of the beard hair was transplanted?is this normal?Anyone can share their experience with beard hair growth

Sultsay, they use motorised punch.Grafts were extracted and planted almost at the same time so the time lag was minimal

5b32f050ae52e_FullSizeRender(22).thumb.jpg.13e16ea98227314d81a89f562227aa3e.jpg