Treatment Update

Rashid36

After about 1 and a half months of using Monoxidil 5% and Nizorol Shampoo 2%

I can say i have noticed my hair at the front and mid scalp looks more thicker and healthy than it used to be.

It might be too early to say but this is what i can see at the moment...

I have not noticed any real hair growth but i can see little hairs in areas of hair loss but they could have been there before just i've been looking more.

Anyone else pls update us if you seen any results....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Johny41,

It's been 1 week now i started at low dose, no side effects with the products, so I may increase.

I got into looking at it a bit so I left it for a week and today it is looking more better so I will give it a few months then post picture update.

Any result is good for me and overall I can say my hair looks thicker and healthy.

Looks like you're a good medication responder. Exciting! Congratulations.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I've added in Propecia 1mg daily now.

That was my main hope i respond to the med and just 2 months for me is very good.

I normally keep my hair short to keep an overall blend look so this is helping.

This is month 3 for me now so i hope by next month i could see similar if not better improvement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Wow your crown has improved significantly, and to be honest your nape does not look that bad at all. I think some of it was that you were shaving the nape and it made it look thinner than the rest, now that its the same length, it doesn't look as bad. These are the type of pictures you need to submit originally as it show cases your donor characteristics, you have very coarse hair which is a HUGE plus.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Derma roller twice a week. This 3rd month I started using 5% monox twice a day.

Nizarol 2% few times a week and this month added fin but cut down to taking it a few times per week. Today i used lipogaine shampoo too.

Also I have made other changes, better sleep, exercise, less stress, diet and have vitamins A-Z sometimes.

Starting my 3rd can of monox now

I just read up on biotin it's in my vitamins but in a small amount.

I could get 1000mg from the local vitamins store not sure if 10 000mg would be safe.

There are alot of products so i dont want to overdo it.

I might give the biotin 1000mg a try and have it occasional not everyday.

Thanks

Showing improvements buddy your hair looks a lot better than 3 months ago & I agree with htsoon that your nape dont look as bad maybe better pictures, a little more length & looks to me that meds & your daily consistency your reaping the awards slowly but surely.

Keep up the good work buddy.

That crown is giving you a head start that you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently,

5% Minox twice, one in the day & one at night

0.25mm needle Dermaroller 2 - 3 times a week

2% Nizarol, Alpecin & lipogaine shampoos on different days

0.5mg Fin every day

Vitamins A-Z every other day