Can you walk around during a break in the surgery?

For example they take the grafts out first and are doing some stuff and it is down time for me, can I go to a different floor of the building far away and use the bathroom because I will be inevitably physically ill and anxiety ridden? What are your thoughts

Of course you can - you can take breaks if you get fatigued, you can use the bathroom, most offices will have lunch for you, and you can take a short walk around the offices. I don't know about leaving the premises thought - probably not.

I wanted to get a Cappuccino at the Sherman Oaks Galleria a block away across the 405, but Dr. Mohebi quashed that!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Beebz you seem to be worried about pee breaks and moving around a lot lol. You will be sporting a sweet buzz. You're gonna hit the bathroom and then daydream and watch movies the rest of the time.

I promise you SMG will ease you on all of this. Don't let your mind create more drama for you than you need. You got this bud.

Unless you fall asleep from the effects of Valium, the doctor/staff will want you to stand up and stretch and yes you will need to relieve yourself in the bathroom probably more than once if it's a sizeable procedure...:cool:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yep. The bathroom break where I got to stare at myself in the mirror was a highlight of my day. I felt quite drunk and was completely fascinated by my whole mid-surgery appearance. I'm pretty sure I even took a selfie, because why not.... :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56