Dr. Cooley Hairline Result/1446 Grafts/FUSS/1 Year

This patient is in his mid-40’s and had been on finasteride for many years with stabilization of his hair loss. He wanted to address his hairline as well as thicken the frontal third.

He was very nervous about undergoing a hair transplant and wanted the smallest possible surgery to provide some improvement to the hairline. We performed FUT 1,446 grafts +PRP/ACell. He is shown one year post op.

He was extremely happy with the results but understands the possible need for more work in the future.

hair-transplant-north-carolina-FUSS-1446-1.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-FUSS-1446-2.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-FUSS-1446-3.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-FUSS-1446-4.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-FUSS-1446-5.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-FUSS-1446-6.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-FUSS-1446-7.jpg

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

Yes too bad he was nervous about the 1st FUT; could have done a 3500 or so procedure and be one and done and not have to go thru the whole process twice. Nice improvement already and I noticed he dyed his hair post op too :)

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

Thank you everyone for your comments. We try to create the most realistic presentation possible and we've been lucky to have the foresight a few years ago to set up a proper photo area. We have photography flood lights and of course the consistent background. We decided to go with a moderate grey color for the background as it doesn't distract from the result with a high level of contrast.

We have something fairly big coming up in the next few days so stay tuned.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

Dr Cooley has some of the most realistic pictures in my opinion. There are others but I really like the overhead pictures and the consistent lighting. This speaks volumes to me about his ethics.