Patient Results for Dr.Resul Yaman- 3850 grafts

55% single grafts? Can't recall seeing something similar but I usually read FUT threads :) Is the % of singles much higher in FUE due to the punching process?

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

• 3 weeks later...

I've been doing some intense research on hair transplant surgeons in Turkey for the fact that the ones in the USA are way to expensive. Dr. Resul Yaman has some decent work. The only thing negative I can say about Dr. Resul Yaman is that he uses a motorized hair extract machine and I have read that the manual ones are better, from what I see, most high price doctors in Turkey all use the manual ones vs the motorized powered ones for the reason of the motorized ones can cause damage to the hair follicle. Other than Dr. Resul Yaman using a motorized machine, I believe he is a great doctor..his work is good, they say he performs most of the surgery him self and he has good prices. Once I got enough money to blow, I'm probably going to go to Turkey for a few days and meet with different doctors and see which one I get the best vibe from, after all..this is a hair transplant we are talking about and once the doctor starts, there is no turning back.

Edited by David - Moderator

Once I got enough money to blow, I'm probably going to go to Turkey for a few days and meet with different doctors and see which one I get the best vibe from, after all..this is a hair transplant we are talking about and once the doctor starts, there is no turning back.

Good idea r5000 check out a few Docs before you pull the trigger I went to Turkey on an impulse, crazy really but luckily enough my result is pretty good.

The only thing that worries about Dr Yaman is his clinic seems to have very poor communication ,This is a serious problem especially for guys travelling long distances, I really feel as he is a recommended Doc that the mods should have a word with him voicing potential patients concerns regarding this matter.

The only thing that worries about Dr Yaman is his clinic seems to have very poor communication ,This is a serious problem especially for guys travelling long distances, I really feel as he is a recommended Doc that the mods should have a word with him voicing potential patients concerns regarding this matter.

Indeed . It seems to be a recurring complaint .

I agree, communication is very important. There are Turkish clinics that will get back to you in 24 hours, there is a 10 hour time difference from Los Angeles to Turkey so I usually don't wait too long but Dr. Resul Yaman should really have his assistances address his emails with the quickness.

I agree with this statement about communication. I have tried on numerous attempts to get a flowing conversation going and its impossible.

I allowed days and then weeks - still not happening. Its a shame as I would have booked with him by now.