If the wind never blew...

giantanddwarf

...half the problem would be solved. Am I right? There's a 1-2 week post-haircut window I have to not worry about the wind. After that, the wind blows and at least some of the front of my scalp shows :rolleyes:. No wind and hair loss is definitely easier.

I have conquered the wind; the wind is now my friend and as the wind batters and blows all before it and throths with the anger of all eternity, I can only stop and idly stare at such a great force, knowing that I quite enjoy it now more than ever!.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

• Moderators

This all depends on how and where you are losing your hair. If you're a NW 6 or 7 it really doesn't matter. Also even without the wind, everyone can see I'm trying to do a combover. If you look bald when you are inside, then it's not the wind.

I can remember even back when I was 18 years old frantically trying to comb my hair in some way to cover up the large thinning and bald area on my head. I would stand there for an hour just combing and hyperventilating, hoping that somehow a few more strokes with my comb would somehow make it be covered.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Got2b glued is your friend! Trust me your hair won't move in a wind tunnel with that stuff.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Before my HT, I used to spend so much time in the morning trying to style my hair and make it stay in place with a series of gels and strong hairspray so as to look like I had some kind of hairline, while behind it I was pretty bald. Looking back now, it made absolutely no sense and was a complete waste of time & energy - and quite frankly would stress me out! And on windy days when I had to go out with colleagues from work, etc. what a fear that created in my gut ... I'm so happy to have put those days behind me - that's the freedom that a HT gave me ..