Can somone check my pic

Hi guys

Can please check the hairline , reallly it drives me creazy, i feel there is something wrong but i cannot figure out something unbalanced, the hairline should be higher at the front temple or it should be fill in more? or becuase the hair is not thick yet? i cannot tell

but i feel my forehead should be higher at the corner, the hairline look stright even it is receded 2 cm from the central

It gives me feeling like my forehead has streatch horizantly and become so wide instead receding

the hairline should be higher, this feeling does not changed from first day till now, and always i say it just in your mind you will get used to it, you do not have hairline from years

I checked all of my old pics before losing the hairline and i found the measurement right but at age 20 it does not seems right to me at all, i always hope if it was higher like somethin at age 26

can you check and gives me an honest advice, and can i amended in future or it is too late and hard to do it ?

image.jpg.e9da3387ab17bb1d71f39a5b1762dfcc.jpg

looks to be a tad bit to low but its not bad at all it still looks great, I have seen some that are ridiculously low hair lines on some people, Just make sure you dont make it more dense bc that would make it look even lower, I think your best bet is to remove some of multi hair grafts on the hair line and exvhange them with singles to soften it up, I think that would make a difference, Ask a high qaulified sergeon, thats your best bet

There is nothing wrong with where your hairline is located. I think you are lacking temples points.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I think you need to wait for it to fill in a bit more, before you can make an informed assessment of it.

It is a low hairline, but I think it is a good job aesthetically. it probably appears wide, as your temple points are not closed in relation to where the hairline is.

My doctor told me about it, he does not recommend to close the temple as it will not look natural in the future,

But i think he is wrong, this hairline requires the temple if it was higher or more receded maybe i will not feel the same

As you said i have to wait to see the results

My doctor told me about it, he does not recommend to close the temple as it will not look natural in the future

I never knew you had a transplant I was only looking at where the hairline was located. I don't know who your doctor was but temples points are not easy to do. If not done right they can look unnatural.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I m at the end of 5th month, do you think the temple is wrong that is why i feel it is unbalanced

Can i make the hairline higher in the future?

I m so bald this hairline is totally wrong for my case

They should implant the mid scalp or the crown not the front

I want to rid of everything i wish if i laser it off and move on

Edited by Sam23

The surgent name is catagay suzgin

For temple your right is so thin now

Now i only implanted the frontal third,, my head is almost empty, i need definetly another surgery maybe 2 and all of that because of hairline

at the end of 7 monthes even i will do another surgery if the first one is ok or i will start see a way to laser it off cuz it is not natural to have such hairline and my head is empty, i never expect to have such hairline even if it looks ok, it does not suit my case ( check my pic, i m almost bald with thin hair)

they should be conservative and start from the middle, or make the crown smaller, i m a high nw i would be easy satisfied i just need hair to look natural, if they mimic my stage 3 years ago without hairline just the forlock with middle hair, i would be so happy, i did not ask for my original hairline but he refused, he said in the future you will not be satisfied

So i trust him expecting high receded hairline, but for me this is not receded at all and not high it is like a giant half circle from ear to ear

His concept, you should start right from beginning and never come back to the front only small touch up, what is important is to look good in front and then filling behind it would be much easier

But There is no enough hair to cover everything !!! I m not ready for such commitment and all of those surgeries, i expect one surgery, some hair to cover some baldness and that is it, now i m forced to continue this,

Edited by Sam23

Did you not consult before the day of surgery?if he didn't want to do what you wanted, you should have refused surgery. I do not think it is too receded and you do have recession as evident by the side pic. The only thing I see wrong is the lack of micro irregularities in your hairline, meaning that it's too perfect. I don't see anything wrong with the height and you are way too early to make a good assessment at this point.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I did, i made consultation but i was naive, not educated

I thought this is a doctor job so it is better not interfere and thinking he knows what he is doing, when told me to check the hairline i was totally shaved when my scalp shine in front of me i could not recognize the correct measurement

Later i found the huge mistake that i put myself in.

I m checking my old pic and you right, the hairline is not receded at all, just the temple is missing so it create the illusion of receding but when i took the measurement the central point to the point of eyebrow is 7cm and same measurement from the frontal temple is 8 cm, so it is receded a little bit but for my head shape it look like it is not,

Regarding, illugarities, it is there but it so close to each other ( you can check my pic post op ) even i told him at time of surgery i need my hair to be randomly cuz i checked before many pics and this is what was i hate most, so he said yeah i m doing it like zic zac

Now let assume this is the final results, what can i do ? Can i laser it off, can i amend the hairline and make it higher? Can i create more illugeraties ? What are my options ?

To be honest i want to back like i was before, i do not care about hair anymore, it suck all of my power in previous 5 months i cannot imagine i will live like this rest of my life, i just want to remove it and back normal is this still an option ? I want the horseshoe shape now

Edited by Sam23

There is nothing wrong with where your hairline is located. I think you are lacking temples points.

This was my initial impression also. I think the hairline looks good.

Also, the reason that you are unable to add multiple pics in a singe post is because all your pics are named image.jpg. When all the files have the same name they are overwritten. You just need to edit the names of the files.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks,

But I see some 2 or 3 hairs in the hairline and i feel it is plugy or maybe the irigularities so close :confused:

I ve become 80% sure there should be an amendment to the hairline it should be higher, softer and more randomly

Definetly i m a repair case, what i should do ? Who is the best surgent to unplug and repair this

I want to remove the whole thing and back normal

This work should be a work of decent surgent, it seems he does not know anything just distort people life

I did, i made consultation but i was naive, not educated

I thought this is a doctor job so it is better not interfere and thinking he knows what he is doing, when told me to check the hairline i was totally shaved when my scalp shine in front of me i could not recognize the correct measurement

Later i found the huge mistake that i put myself in.

I m checking my old pic and you right, the hairline is not receded at all, just the temple is missing so it create the illusion of receding but when i took the measurement the central point to the point of eyebrow is 7cm and same measurement from the frontal temple is 8 cm, so it is receded a little bit but for my head shape it look like it is not,

Regarding, illugarities, it is there but it so close to each other ( you can check my pic post op ) even i told him at time of surgery i need my hair to be randomly cuz i checked before many pics and this is what was i hate most, so he said yeah i m doing it like zic zac

Now let assume this is the final results, what can i do ? Can i laser it off, can i amend the hairline and make it higher? Can i create more illugeraties ? What are my options ?

To be honest i want to back like i was before, i do not care about hair anymore, it suck all of my power in previous 5 months i cannot imagine i will live like this rest of my life, i just want to remove it and back normal is this still an option ? I want the horseshoe shape now

Whatever you do, do NOT laser your new hair off. Go to a good, world-class HT doctor and he can fix things for you if you're not happy with the current result

I would wait until the 12 months is up and then go seek a different (Recommended) Dr. You could do some consulting/researching in the mean time. Have a few online or in person meetings.

Check out some results on here ETC.

A decent Dr could sort this out. I think the hairline position is fine just needs some more work.

How many grafts did you have ?

3650 grafts, and still i need to fill in different area, i cannot affor to wast more,

The irrigularities is not enough and even, the hair in fornt is pluggy , the graft there includes 2 hairs but the grafts are too close so it gives pluggy feeling, how this can be fixed ? You cannot lower it more and add a new layer of individual hairs

I will check with some doctors, i m thinking lorenzo, but he has huge waiting list

• Administrators

I will be the first to say this Sam, but I don't think you should get another procedure, I don't think you're mentally stable enough at the moment, hair restoration is all about self improvement and becoming confident, this has done the opposite for you, although I see nothing wrong with how you look right now, your eyes see something different, even if you were to go to a good surgeon and he gives you a natural hairline, I don't think you'll be happy with it, something tells me you will always look at it as "unnatural" for this reason I dont think you should do it, what you should do is whatever makes you feel happy and confident, if lasering off this hair and looking like a natural bald man will make you happy go for it, it's about how you feel not the rest of us, be happy in 2016 :)

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

HTsoon thank you, you are right,

my thoughts now, and really i want someone to read it

1- HT is life comitmment you have to keep it as part of your life and always you should take care of your hair with meds in addition to the rollercoster effect each time you do Surgery

2- I was not ready to such journey, All of these suck my power and makes me concentrate on my hair only and loss my focus on many things in life, espically i have a believe that after years all HT will look creapy when rest of your hair fall

3- I saw many cases not look good at all, and i start believe i m one of them, my mind and my eyes told me i m a repair case, cuz i did not planned well from beginning and just rush into HT, espicallly i was not with a leader surgent from beginning

4- So, from beginning i know it is a loss battle, this predetermined defeat, makes me see everything in negative way. Maybe if i planned it well from beginning, and i was prepared and know how and what i want maybe i will not have the same feeling right now, but cuz i did not add anything on how i should look and left everyhing to the surgent, the doubt kills me and i do not have faith anymore as my surgent is not part of the leader surgents

5- i ve became obssessed with looking to the people hairline and their baldness spot, cuz i m trying to see if my surgery will look natural like other guys, but always feel i will not be like them cuz they have natural distribution not like mine, and no one had perfect hairline from ear to ear with thin hair in middle and crown

6- Even if i shave or laser it off, if it leaves something on my scalp, like scars, i expect it will create the same feeling on me right now and i will not be happy, maybe worse

7- When i made consultation they told me you will not have the hair of 18 years old it will be less, so i start think if it gives me the same hair 4 years ago i will be happy, so i expect i will have the same hair with the same hairline, same look at that time, but end up with 18 years old hairline with thin hair, this is shocked me and let me hate the whole thing, as it is not what i expect

It is OCD or a complete denial and refuse the reality, how i should accept or exit from this, i do not know, i remember i was not like this before the surgery, that is why i want to come back to the old me by lasering off

i want the peace of mind and let it go

I saw two days ago someone with an ugly HT with cobblstonning and pitting and large bald spot and he extremely happy, cuz he was not enlighted about the details, so he think this look goods

Happy new year to you and everyone support and guide me here, I wish you grow well next year

Edited by Sam23