Bisanga or Edward Ball ?

kopper

I am considering have my 2nd HT done soon after having a FUT many years ago. Looking for around 3000 grafts. I dont want to have a FUE due to keeping the HT discreet.

I want to restore my hairline and I have seen impressive results with Bisanga in Belgium but due to family issues, I would like to travel to a clinic near where I live in London.

I have heard Edward Ball at Ziering Medical in London has a good reputation with FUT but i'm not sure if his hairlines are good. The pics from his reviewers do not show any close up pics of many hairlines which is a worry.

I'm sure most of you will scream at me to avoid Uk clinics but my current situation means i need to be closer to home.

In an ideal world I would go with Bisanga without hesitation as his dense hairlines is what i want.

Also, with a FUT, is there somewhere I can go to for the removal of the sutures as I do not want to visit my GP.

Thanks

Can you not go back to the clinic for suture removal?

I know the Medicentre (basically a private GP) based in Victoria and Waterloo Stations (+ the City) will remove sutures for GBP49.

or try an NHS drop in?

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

My wife removed mine. Fine point scissors, tweezers, and some peroxide is all you need. And a friend with a steady hand. That, or through clinic that did the procedure.

Seems like you may want to rethink your procedure right now, as you seem to have a lot of restrictions right now on what you can or will do. I.e. can't leave UK, won't see GP. I would wait til my family situation put me in a place where I could get what I want.

I have never heard of this doctor. He may be good, but I wouldn't risk it. With Dr B there would be much mess guess work.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

If you decided to go with Mr Ball you could go back to Ziering to have the sutures removed. I would suggest meeting with Mr Ball, Farjo and Bisanga then decide. You could return to London the same or next day via Eurostar if you decided Belgium.