Dr Lorenzo FUE 2222 grafts 1/12/15

Petchski

some people are literally "jealous" - I hope you just smiled and said nothing! congrats man looking great so far

He was a bald fella, and yep, i kept my composure and denied denied denied.

Also a good sign though, shows improvment.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Petchski,

How are things coming along for you? Don't leave 'Team Lorenzo' members guessing! Hope 4 months has seen continued improvement and you're happy with progress.

Drop an update in when you have the chance.

PS - I was told by a Gypsy lady that fish saliva was great for regrowing hair, but I have no idea how to get the stuff out of the fish. Any ideas would be great. I have invested in an aquarium and a number of mid-size goldfish, but I have no idea how to separate the saliva from the water.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
That's what really worries me about a strip/FUE combo, surely getting FUE after being stripped out is going to result in donor deplition to the extent that the existing hair won't conceal the strip scar?

worries me too. for that reason, i will never have an fue procedure without also having grafts implanted into the scar in the same procedure. Petchski, when you say you are having to put concealer on the donor area every day, I'm assuming this is not something you had to do before the FUE procedure thinned out the donor area? Or was your scar still showing then? Do you have to apply the concealer to hide the scar or the donor area all over because it's patchy? Thanks for sharing your experience.