4000 FUE virtually ZERO scarring with Dr Bhatti

Sethticles

Looking great at 3.5 months, your in for a home run result good stuff Seth.

cheers mate...

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.5 months and all is going extremely.... my right side hair line now is identical to the left, and um even my crown is filling in, i'll try and get some pics of the crown soon its just hard to a decent shot by doing it yourself. none the less massive improvement since last month... im even kind of shocked... daily use of Biotin & Fin 1mg and foam in the morning oinment at night,

of course.... but to be perfectly honest I did have one really infected pimple, causing a repeated ingrown hair or a few hairs, i plucked several hairs to release the pain, to which nothing has grown back. thus debuncting my virtually zero scarring.... oooo the plot thickens

of course.... but to be perfectly honest I did have one really infected pimple, causing a repeated ingrown hair or a few hairs, i plucked several hairs to release the pain, to which nothing has grown back. thus debuncting my virtually zero scarring.... oooo the plot thickens

Proving yet again that FUT is better than FUE

• 1 month later...
zero scarring? I wasn't aware FUE left ppl with visible scarring these days. that title makes absolutely no sense.

Skylar,

Although FUE is often touted as a "scarless" procedure, it's very important to understand that there is no such thing a completely scarless surgery and that includes FUE.

In ideal cases, FUE patients may be able to closely crop their hair with no visible scarring and this is one of the strongest draw for FUE. However, one should not undergo FUe with this expectation as there are no guarantees.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Guys, hope you are all well, I've been off this site for a while, now back to give a quick update, then probably disappear again, I got what I came here for and its been fun but these forums are just too nasty and judgemental for me and way too one sided towards FUT.

Its been 3 years since I started this journey, been back and fourth with Dr Bhatti 3 times, I guess you could now say I'm at the finishing line. Overall I'm very happy with the result, I look back at the photos before and I really was in a bad head space, scared to go outside, always wearing a baseball cap, avoiding eye contact, sick of being the butt of everyone's joke. A lot as changed since then, people are now commenting on how much hair i have, to which I have told many people about my trips to India, a few people have said, if they had known they all would have tried to talk me out of it, but seeing the result they're shocked. Ive decided to be as up front with my transplants as possible, surprising how much people are understanding and encouraging once you break the ice about it. I come from Australia where we give our best mates shit and we're kind of nice to the people we don't like, so its just easier to admit to having a transplant than try and bullshit your way out of a situation.

Things I'd do again. I would focus more on my hairline, at the time Dr Bhatti was copping a lot of flack for his hair lines and I am afraid I fall into that category. Ive said a few times I wanted "U" shape but got "V" shape, so take my advice if you are getting a transplant stick to gut instincts, I'm not one for agreeing with the logic of frowning and following the forehead crease frown marks, its silly in my opinion.

Whats not perfect? Crown is still about 80% satisfactory, I grow it longer now so I can comb over the blank spaces, its been 12 months since adding to my crown, a possible 6 months left of more growth, but I'm not counting on it. I don't use toppik I find that after a day I really need to wash it out and if I don't it pulls off existing hairs.

Risks!! During my 2nd HT, one of the techs was cleaning up some blood and I think she over did it and smeared across not dabbed the left upper side, the pain was so intense, anyway there's permanent damage & hair loss, its hard to see in any photos and in fact hard to see full stop, i have to point it out to people, when I can get some better photos taken you should be able to see what I am talking about, basically there are risks involved and no one is perfect.

Shave down or not before HT. I recommend you shave get it all off on the day of the transplant. I found when I didn't I get scalp infections during the post 2-4 week phase.

Hairstyle!! The big bonus for FUE is the freedom to shave you head if all else fails. The even bigger bonus is being able to get your hair cut #1 #2 on the sides like so many people do these days and not worry. Retro hairstyles are everywhere these days, FUE allows this.

Meds!! Yes I am taking 1mg fine, 5% minoxidol, Biotin & Folic Acid 5mg, Fusion Hair tonic capsules with Phytofol everyday, I wash my hair with Nizoral with ketoconazole 2% once a week, I use Advangan 3 minute conditioner twice a week, baby shampoo twice a week, and I try to exercise 4 times a week. I eat alot of pumpkin seeds too.

Praises!! Of course praises go out to Dr Bhatti and his lovely staff. I've often said he runs a tight ship, but after 3 trips including 1 earthquake each trip was exactly the same, I highly recommend him and his team at Darling Buds in Chandigarh. If you book with him you will not regret it. Getting to Chandigarh is tiring and a long journey from Delhi, book the car, or fly domestic both have the problems both get you there.

Attached is before & now, I've tried to get the same angle, I'll be hanging around for a few more days but after that I wont be back for a while. anyway take care Seth,

5b32ef2b55aae_beforeafter.jpg.bc12722e794afc90c43ba9d9f8b3521a.jpg

Edited by Sethticles

It's great to hear back from you, Sethticles!

Thanks for the great writeup. Glad to see you are happy and satisfied.

I've got a question and a request for you.

Do you happen to know how many grafts are left in your donor?

Can you please take a top down picture in better lighting?

• Administrators
I come from Australia where we give our best mates shit and we're kind of nice to the people we don't like, so its just easier to admit to having a transplant than try and bullshit your way out of a situation.

Attached is before & now, I've tried to get the same angle, I'll be hanging around for a few more days but after that I wont be back for a while. anyway take care Seth,

Ahhh so that must be why they say Straya: where you call your mates "c*nt" and you call your enemies "mate" lol. I really wanna visit Australia and New Zealand, that plane ride from California is whats keeping me away, I don't know how id survive without losing my mind.

Anyways great to see you back Seth, I hope you stay around things have changed since the whole feller anti-FUE era, Dr. B hardly even posts anymore, I really think it has become a fair environment where (we) the patients help out other potential patients, it became a pretty foul place for a bit with all the ulterior motive mud slinging. I'm glad those days are over and if there ever is another FUT vs FUE debate brought on by a FUT physician, I will definitely not take part in it, the results are here for any potential patients to see. Anyways enjoy the Australian summer mate it's becoming winter over here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Pretty sure Dr B doesn't post much anymore because of all the recent incosistent reviews, coming from patients unhappy with their density / spacing. Anyways love u bloody c*nts - brb need to go feed my pet kangaroo

Do you happen to know how many grafts are left in your donor?

Can you please take a top down picture in better lighting?

I'll try and get some pics done, as for my donor area.

Honestly I have no idea how many grafts I have remaining, not many if any. Probably enough for 1 last effort to fill more of the crown but its a long long long journey, unsure if I can be bothered, looks good enough

I'll try and get some pics done, as for my donor area.

Honestly I have no idea how many grafts I have remaining, not many if any. Probably enough for 1 last effort to fill more of the crown but its a long long long journey, unsure if I can be bothered, looks good enough

Just a quick clarification.

The top down pic I was requesting is not of the donor are but the entire recipient area in better lighting.

Thanks again.

Welcome back Seth! Your hair looks great. I hope you'll stick around.

Ah thanks mate!!

• 9 months later...

Hello seth, many congratulations on getting the desired results.

I wish your hairs get better with time.

I hav a questiom tht did dr..bhatti advised JJ tonic that you think is responsible for poor growth in one part?

Also, can there be any other possibility of such a poor growth , if not JJ tonic.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

I have already had a bad transplant 2 yrs back so want to go for the right doctor for my 2nd procedure.