4000 FUE virtually ZERO scarring with Dr Bhatti

Sethticles

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were to razor shave the back, would you see white dots?

can't say i've tried

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Regarding "seeing the white dots...." I've had two surgeries. In January of this year, my donor area was shaved very close for the pending surgery. Dr. Vories took pictures of my donor area and quite honestly, you could not discern any evidence of scarring from the 2012 surgery. I know the tiny scars are there but they are so small they are virtually indistinguishable. This is exactly why I chose FUE over strip surgery. Also, my results are amazing.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys.... 2 months gone now and well things flipped around in the last couple of weeks, the shockloss already seems to have fixed itself, and i had some redness so i used some nizoral shampoo and that went away too, still get the occasional pimple which hurts, more like an in grown hair that gets infected. but just cruising along again.

truth be known, i was feeling really shit, back to living under a baseball cap all the time, until about a week ago when i woke up and saw a fair bit of change, the hat gets less use every day now...

if things stay the way they are and the rest fills in, id be pretty happy camper.

good news man I;m going to need a second hair transplant and to be honest I will be more worried going into that than the first one because of potential permanent shock-loss if I go for more density at the front so possibly i will avoid that and just concentrate on thickening up the mid section and maybe the crown, anyway great to hear you're on track again.

good news man I;m going to need a second hair transplant and to be honest I will be more worried going into that than the first one because of potential permanent shock-loss if I go for more density at the front so possibly i will avoid that and just concentrate on thickening up the mid section and maybe the crown, anyway great to hear you're on track again.

its been a big worry for me, so i understand how you feel

• Administrators

Great news Seth, I reckon two more months and that hat will be collecting dust in the closet here's to more hair 2016:D

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey Mick50

I understand where you coming from...Ive noticed this year that Im losing more hair in the mid and crown now. I guess I have to see how it plans out over the coming months

Great news Seth, I reckon two more months and that hat will be collecting dust in the closet here's to more hair 2016:D

lets hope for a cap free year... thanks for the kind words

Hey man! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. You're a pro by now, sure you got the mental game down more than most ;)

hehehehe - my mental game isnt that great... but i do try

just wanted to share a moment I had last night and again this morning. I was brushing my teeth and like most nights had a good old look at my hair, prior to my last session I noticed a decent amount of thinning in a section towards left of my crown, i felt my crown was expanding, anyway last night i noticed it had filled in like it was a year ago, didnt think much of it other than different angle to the bright bathroom light but this morning after my ride to work (i shower in the office and the bathroom has horrible lighting) the scalp test was the same result. more hair in a place where its been thinning. im thinking to myself, ummm HOW? i know my last HT session no grafts planted there, so how? the only thing i can think of which is different to my daily treatment is BIOTIN, which makes me think i stopped taking it a year ago.. so for me BIOTIN is a must.

I'll have to wait til i get home and check... i think 5mg tablets,

• 2 weeks later...

hey sethicles , you had a FUE also , I have made a new thread wherein I have mentioned my friend having Robust growth with FUE with a renowned surgeon , BUT after 14 months of very good results his hair have started to Loose Density at the Hair Transplanted sites , which happens to be the hairline and the Mid scalp , Did you also Notice any such Density problem after initial good growth in your FUE ?

Dr. Feller has said it happens a Lot in FUE Patients , Maybe you being a FUE Patient can better explain your own experience ?

Thanks in advance .

hey sethicles , you had a FUE also , I have made a new thread wherein I have mentioned my friend having Robust growth with FUE with a renowned surgeon , BUT after 14 months of very good results his hair have started to Loose Density at the Hair Transplanted sites , which happens to be the hairline and the Mid scalp , Did you also Notice any such Density problem after initial good growth in your FUE ?

Dr. Feller has said it happens a Lot in FUE Patients , Maybe you being a FUE Patient can better explain your own experience ?

Thanks in advance .

to be honest yes i have had various stages of growth and density. i think its to do with going on and off fin and minox or not being so diligent, this whole theory of placing hair in the DHT zones and the hairs being DHT resistant to me seems nonsense... you had walk into a mind field you run the risk of losing a leg, thats my theory, add hair to a dangerous area problems will happen, I suspect all HT surgeon know this but will never admit to it..

i also found at 2 year stage my overall hair was actually at its best, and already since going back on biotin, my recent shockloss has grown back better than before. Feller very strong anti FUE scare tactics for me have some element of truth but I certainly over come them with a much stricter daily treatment, which i gave up using in the past. especially 14 months post op. i remember i moved apartment and there was a few weeks that i had not unpacked everything and just got into a bad routine.

I have covered my stages in my bio page, between 9-12 months i lost alot again, 18month lost a lot again, but 2 years came back looking great.

crown never really filled in hence the top up as most FUT people would say, but originally only had 1500 in massive area, i need 2500 which was not possible at the time.

so please tell your friend, stick to a good daily meds and foam and oils and shampoo treatment,

take care mate seth

hi , so you say that it is obvious that after a HT , it is known that hair thins in the HT Area , and it again gains thickness? what I mean to ask you is that "Does it Grow back again ( HT Hair ) or the Density that has been lost will never grow again and has shed for life ??

My friend has Lost quiet a density in the Frontal HT Area after 14 months and is concerned that those will never grow back ? so he might plan another FUE .

I think he will wait after reading your reply , as for meds even after the Post Op . he nevr took any medication and YET Had a super result , BTW he had 3000 Fue spread over 2 days of surgery !!!!

Pls give inputs as we think the patient observation is more precise than a Clinical Observation !

he "had" a super result an "never" took meds. this is exactly why I believe you take hairs from DHT free zone and then place them into a DHT zone to get the longest and best result you need to take meds.

• 2 weeks later...

just seen the first indications of growth in the right side of my forehead where about 150 were added, ok to be fair i saw 3 or 4 starting to appear, t definitely saw 2 - this waiting game is a joke isn't it...

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, at 3.5months just got back from the barber shop (blade #1 around the back) but what i was surprised to see already hairs filled in where Dr Bhatti did the front right side of my hairline.

decent improvement already.... pretty wrapped, the crown however is a different story, lets wait a few more months yet before updating that...

12696098_10154085062765312_2022512311_n.jpg.9dc1d1c1103cd75af5aba59cc7fca7b3.jpg

5b32eb047c1e3_Sethhair05.thumb.jpg.7a87eb5b13b936dfc7a2eecccfc64893.jpg

• Administrators

Looking great at 3.5 months, your in for a home run result good stuff Seth.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.