My 4000 FUE by Dr. Vories

HawkDriver

We use a powered Vortex sharp surrounded punch for extractions. Generally for Caucasian hair we restrict our punch size to 0.80 mm or smaller. Once the grafts are extracted they are immediately placed into a Graft Chiller set at 4 degrees Celsius. After all the grafts are extracted we begin placing grafts using Hans Lion Implanter Pens. We believe these are essential to full graft survival, especially for FUE grafts. We only perform FUE, and I use one surgical assistant in most cases, simply for counting and collating the grafts and loading the Implanter Pens. I extract all grafts and place all grafts personally. Thanks!

We use a powered Vortex sharp surrounded punch for extractions. Generally for Caucasian hair we restrict our punch size to 0.80 mm or smaller. Once the grafts are extracted they are immediately placed into a Graft Chiller set at 4 degrees Celsius. After all the grafts are extracted we begin placing grafts using Hans Lion Implanter Pens. We believe these are essential to full graft survival, especially for FUE grafts. We only perform FUE, and I use one surgical assistant in most cases, simply for counting and collating the grafts and loading the Implanter Pens. I extract all grafts and place all grafts personally. Thanks!

Thanks Dr. Vories for the detailed explanation. I'm definitely going to have to look you up when I'm ready to address my crown area!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All! Could not be happier with my decision to get FUE. Pics attached. Still on biotin. Have noticed some hair that appears to be breaking off, bout 2in long. Nothing drastic, but worth noting. Also using a texture or fibrous hair gel does the trick to tame it nicely.

5b32ef4dc32bd_20161013_062255(1).thumb.jpg.2b29351c7c68e492470f20be86b5d944.jpg

20161013_062304.thumb.jpg.77a3f808c2683229677a16706f01f503.jpg

20161013_062309.thumb.jpg.9542bc0f8446423d43d02ec3276a6ad5.jpg

20161013_062318.thumb.jpg.f1650a8fda95ff90f8ab04be313462ea.jpg

Hello All! Could not be happier with my decision to get FUE. Pics attached. Still on biotin. Have noticed some hair that appears to be breaking off, bout 2in long. Nothing drastic, but worth noting. Also using a texture or fibrous hair gel does the trick to tame it nicely.

HawkDriver, do you find the biotin does anything?

• 2 years later...
14 hours ago, PlzRespond said:

Can you describe how the change has affected your life?

That is not the easiest thing to do, I've had so many changes in my life in the last 3 or 4 years divorce yoga Etc. There's not a doubt in my mind that the hair transplant help my confidence and my dating life. I don't really think of it anymore is just part of who I am now. Love and light.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...