Urgent question about dr. Lorenzo's clinic in madrid

Hey guys.

I arrived in Madrid Yesterday and i am booked for a HT with lorenzo on thursday.

I just went by the clinic to check it out and i Can see the clinic perform all kind of plastic surgery.

That kind of worry me a little.

Does anybody know if lorenzo does all kind of plastic surgery or is it some other doctors that does that, and he only does HT ?

Can anybody confirm?

Hi johnny,

Relax he only does hair procedures and he is one of the very best out there I can assure you! Good luck with your procedure and try and enjoy Madrid!

Hey.

Do you know why and who is performing the other cosmetic procedures in their clinic Then?

So you went in there got nervous and came back to the forum? You need to ask these questions to them directly. You have a right as a patient to know. In this case youre in good hands but step up and ask the tough questions that'll give you calm.

So you went in there got nervous and came back to the forum? You need to ask these questions to them directly. You have a right as a patient to know. In this case youre in good hands but step up and ask the tough questions that'll give you calm.

I went in just to check out the clinic. And yes i Got a little nervous when i say the add offering all kinds of plastic surgery. Problem was i couldnt ask the receptionist because she couldnt understand or speak english

I've been to the clinic as well, you are in good hands.

Did you not go for a consultation before booking?

I am going for consultation tomorrow, and paid a pre deposit for 1500 euros.

So consultation tomorrow and surgery the Day after.

But lets see what the consultation brings.

This time i need to be 100 % sure that it is the Right decesion.

Last time i went with dr hakan and that was a HUGE mistake!

I should have seen all the signs with dr hakan's clinic, but it was new to me and i was desparat! Hopefully This time i can feel if the clinic is proffesionel or not

Good point ask dr lorenzo directly he's a good guy and will tell you all you want to know. All I can tell you is he was totally driven when I was there and worked some crazy hours and was incredibly proud of what he does which is only fue. I know when I arrived there the first time I had a massive panic attack and thought have I made the right decision as the clinic does look basic I know! Once you go through to where the procedures take place it's a different clinic professionally run and a relaxed atmosphere. The best advice I had when I was panicking was from an hrn member who went with lorenzo before me (readytodoit) was to try relax and actually take it all in as it's actually an enjoyable experience which at the time I couldn't believe but looking back now I've enjoyed the whole journey. So deep breathe and go in tomorrow and ask all that's worrying then relax and try to enjoy as much as possible.

Johnny2000,

Try and relax.

Dr Lorenzo is one of the top & many feel the best FUE surgeon in the entire world.

I understand your concerns given your last experience but I think you will be fine.

Good luck with your procedure.

Just finished consultation This morning.

I must say, after talking to lorenzo i am much more calm and relaxed.

I had alot of questions for him and i Think they Way they were answered was more Then perfect.

Some of the questions i asked, i allready knew the answer, but i still asked because i wanted to see how they were answered and how he reacted if you know what i mean.

So tommorow 07:30 i am up for operation! Only downside is i Think the HT Will take 8-9 hours.

I shared a shuttle bus This morning with a patient who had the HT the Day before, he had 2500 grafts and that took 12 hours ?

But the work seemed very clean and superb!

Also dr lorenzo took me to a room where that patient and another was sitting and explained something importend to me when i asked about hairline.

1 patient had i small and not so wide forehead so the hairline on him would be different from the other patient and my hairline would Also be different.

So overall looking forward to tomorrow ?

Glad that you're more relaxed about things now johnny. It's natural to have doubts when you're so close to your surgery date, but you're in very safe hands with Dr Lorenzo. All the best.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Glad that you're more relaxed about things now johnny. It's natural to have doubts when you're so close to your surgery date, but you're in very safe hands with Dr Lorenzo. All the best.

Thank you.

I Will give an Update tomorrow after my surgery

Hey mate,

Please keep us updated, I am Australian, but I am Spanish borne & raised. I hate that there aren't reputable doctors here; was ready to go with DR Path. in Thailand but heard bad stories about him no longer operating & now am back to research!!!

I am considering Lorenzo (my country man and city :) )

I like his website true answers for questions that many doctors avoid.

Could you please let me know his rate? $$ i need to start all my comparatives again :(

Best luck with the procedure!

Hey mate,

Please keep us updated, I am Australian, but I am Spanish borne & raised. I hate that there aren't reputable doctors here; was ready to go with DR Path. in Thailand but heard bad stories about him no longer operating & now am back to research!!!

I am considering Lorenzo (my country man and city :) )

I like his website true answers for questions that many doctors avoid.

Could you please let me know his rate? $$ i need to start all my comparatives again :(

Best luck with the procedure!

Hey buddy.

He charge 6euro Per graft for the first 1000 grafts

4 euro for the next 1000

2 euro after that.

Check out my thread here http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181406-1600-grafts-dr-lorenzo-johnny2000-5.html

Thanks mate :)

That exchange rate is killing us OZs at the moment!

It is almost 40% more expensive than my previous quotes :(

1 thing i Can tell you about lorenzo is that he is the most selfconfident doctor i have ever meet!

I mean really, after talking to him before, during and after my HT you just get the feeling that he knows he is the one of the best!