Feriduni vs Bisanga

Cork

Norwood 6:

I am having difficulty choosing between Feriduni and Bisanga.

Both have excellent reputations and there is many fine examples of work by both on this forum.

Pricewise them seem to be quite similar.

I can't find a way to split them and would really appreciate any advice on how to make a call.

I will try to arrange a consultation with both and waiting periods will factor into my decision but any other factors from personal experience would be great, especially if you have experience of both surgeons.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I've had a poor result from dr Feriduni. He is a very nice guy and is trying to make good. Retrospectively my concern has moved towards the hair loss pattern that one has. I think if you are mainly looking to restore your hairline and you don't have a tremendous amount of frontal baldness then Feriduni will be a good choice. There are more results posted from bisanga that illustrate restoring areas of frontal hair loss. my case is up here so feel free to ask any other questions. By no means will I bad mouth the doc bc like I said he is making good on my poor result but if you have any questions about the procedure or the office or staff I can answer those.

Hi Cork

I would echo Spex in that both very good and ethical doctors and try to have live consultations with both if you visit Brussels and go from there and feel free to send photos for an assessment if not done so already.

You will be in good hands with either.

All the best.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

As a rough guideline on FUE prices:

Dr Feriduni - €5 per graph

Dr Bisanga - €5 per graph for first 1,000 graphs, €3 per additional graph.

Dr Bisanga has a much shorter waiting list so the scales are starting to tip his way especially as I will require a large number of graphs.

When I contacted Dr Bisanga about possibly getting 4,000 FUE graphs his representative advised me that for that many graphs FUT would be the better option so I will have to look into that more and get a recommendation once I submit pictures.

While it's not as appealing at least it's €4,000 less expensive and will possibly give me better coverage.

To be continued...

• 3 months later...

I am also considering Dr's Feriduni and Bisanga for my second FUT. Would be good to know the thoughts of others of how the two compare, especially for FUT. Or any other better FUT surgeons in Europe.

PS I was NW6 and had 3400 grafts FUT 7 months ago by Mr Ball and am considering my next step next year.

I too would have a very difficult time choosing between these two excellent physicians. Both of them have a world renowned reputation for producing world class results. There is no way to get around the reality that all doctors have the occasional unhappy patients I too would have a very difficult time choosing between these two excellent physicians. Both of them have a world renowned reputation for producing world class results. There is no way to get around the reality that all doctors have the occasional unhappy patient. However, given the outstanding reputation of these two doctors, I strongly suggest consulting with each physician and using this community to view examples of their results. At the end of the day you should choose the doctor that you personally like better. This is very subjective and will be different for everyone.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for the advice Bill. It certainly is a close call between the two. And also thinking of other great FUT surgeons in Canada like H&W and Rahal

• 6 months later...
Hi - I know this was a while ago, but out of interest why did you not want to go back to Dr Ball? I am currently trying to decide between Dr. Ball and Dr. Basinga.

It was a hard decision. I equally considered both Mr Ball and Dr Bisanga and both are excellent in my opinion. The only reason I did not return to Mr Ball was due to the cost. I had already spent a large amount for my first surgery and at that time I was hoping to just have one surgery but then decided to go for a second. Having looked at the different options I chose Dr Karadeniz due to his results and cost and also his recommendation from Joe Tillman. I would have no problems recommending Mr Ball, he is honest and does solid work.

And in case any one wonders why I didn't go with Dr Feriduni - his waiting time just for a consultation was 9 months! And then I would have to wait another 9-12 months for the surgery. For this reason I ruled him out.

Hi - I know this was a while ago, but out of interest why did you not want to go back to Dr Ball? I am currently trying to decide between Dr. Ball and Dr. Basinga.

It was a hard decision. I equally considered both Mr Ball and Dr Bisanga and both are excellent in my opinion. The only reason I did not return to Mr Ball was due to the cost. I had already spent a large amount for my first surgery and at that time I was hoping to just have one surgery but then decided to go for a second. Having looked at the different options I chose Dr Karadeniz due to his results and cost and also his recommendation from Joe T. I would have no problems recommending Mr Ball, he is honest and does solid work.

And in case any one wonders why I didn't go with Dr Feriduni - his waiting time just for a consultation was 9 months! And then I would have to wait another 9-12 months for the surgery. For this reason I ruled him out.

• 5 months later...
It was a hard decision. I equally considered both Mr Ball and Dr Bisanga and both are excellent in my opinion. The only reason I did not return to Mr Ball was due to the cost. I had already spent a large amount for my first surgery and at that time I was hoping to just have one surgery but then decided to go for a second. Having looked at the different options I chose Dr Karadeniz due to his results and cost and also his recommendation from Joe T. I would have no problems recommending Mr Ball, he is honest and does solid work.

Wow those are some crazy waiting times for Feriduni - so you'd be looking at having surgery 15-18 months from today!

Cork - any updates here. Who did you go with?