Anthony Stokes hair transplant

apparently it was the Glasgow clinic same place as james mcfadden got done

Last time i saw a pic of Mcfadden he was shaved bald. Unless he's had a plant since.

Steven Fletcher had a transplant as well, his looks pretty good, but you never know if they are wearing concealer as well like Rooney.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I just looked up Mcfadden, he had a really good result from the look of the photos.

Picture said his Ht was done by Dr Harald Eberson, at same clinic that Stokes and Griffiths went too

KSL hair in Glasgow done Stokes and Leigh Griffiths at the same time (ish)

Stokes looked great but I saw him playing for Celtic a few weeks back and it was VERY see-thorugh.

KSL hair in Glasgow done Stokes and Leigh Griffiths at the same time (ish)

Stokes looked great but I saw him playing for Celtic a few weeks back and it was VERY see-thorugh.

Speaking of footballers. I was watching a documentary on Wayne Rooney lastnight, his transplant didn't look great. At one stage out in the bright light, it looked VERY bad. At times he must be using concealers. I wonder is that something most people do who have had transplants but not really talked about.

As for Anthony Stokes, his transplant looked amazing when I first saw it, haven't seen what it looks like lately.

I don't think many people with HT's use concealers, i know i stopped using all concealers after getting a HT in 2009, but Rooney has continued to bald and doesn't take propecia, he 100% uses concealers.

Just to clarify for the OP as a couple of pieces of inaccurate information being given out in previous posts.

Stokes - KSL

Faddy - theglasgowclinic

Two totally separate places although within a 3 minute walk of each other.

Stokes - does look good in pics and he takes mega care with his (unlike Leigh lol) but up close as someone previously suggested it does need some tweaks still. This was after MUCH work went in to it as he had a very good contract with KSL.

Faddy - he's very pleased with his and when I was with him before he went abroad for trial it was looking good and had filled in well as he needed a lot done. As per Stokes a very good contract with venue was agreed.

Please remember that the work gone into both these 3 players was very excessive as they were then the face (or hair) of the company.

An element if caution on both venues but I won't go into it in this thread however as an important point when discussing treatment personally with the glasgowclinic I was very tentative to proceed personally as they "bring in whatever surgeon is available at that time" and no set surgeon was in place within venue I was informed. This was 18 months ago so perhaps a change I'd hope.

Happy to answer any PMs for anyone looking at Glasgow area or located here.

That's one of the major factors in me choosing a doctor abroad to do my HT. One with great credentials and a great track record. I'm not spending ?10,000 for a glasgow clinic to fly whichever doctor they can get from down south to do my hair.

It's not a great business model and certainly not one I'll be spending my hard earned on.

That's one of the major factors in me choosing a doctor abroad to do my HT. One with great credentials and a great track record. I'm not spending ?10,000 for a glasgow clinic to fly whichever doctor they can get from down south to do my hair.

It's not a great business model and certainly not one I'll be spending my hard earned on.