Michael Vories, MD FUE 2500 Grafts

This is a 30 year old film and television actor who presented to our clinic with the desire to fill in as completely as possible his receding frontal forelock and hairline. His hair loss has been stabilized over the past year with finasteride. We harvested 2500 FUE grafts with a 0.80 mm Vortex serrated punch, and placed them using dense packing into his frontal forelock and hairline with Hans Lion Implanters. Measured graft density of 57 grafts/cm2. Shown is his before photos and 6 month post-op photos. He was accompanied by his agent who stated that the procedure had opened up roles of the 20-25 year old group due to the procedure. We are always grateful for comments like these! All grafts were harvested and placed by the physician.

0001.JPG.66aa3415b9f95db275e03c22cebebb28.JPG

0002.JPG.eed5b5870976a0bb4ca6309bf5c649c4.JPG

0003.JPG.bf4065f0fe8428c974a10c2d07c6a858.JPG

0004.JPG.4aee2a76177cc3bda06f484da17e4403.JPG

0005.jpg.afdf21bcdf03ce1ae238bcbc15393d82.jpg

0006.jpg.372fa7be67a321cf22780acf4cecda17.jpg

0007.jpg.c9628b2dc4ad76fe24ae3772f8a7d84d.jpg

0008.jpg.3ad9ffa98a31ae3e7056ebb23e0588a0.jpg

As a fellow actor I can certainly understand the need for this, and the results are phenomenal and so natural!

Do you have any post-op pics of the transplant and donor area?

Incredible work Dr. Vories!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Very refined work, the hair line is perfectly dense and looks entirely natural. I would have a difficult time trying to spot if this was a transplant or not! Again incredible work. I look forward to seeing more.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

• Administrators

Fantastic result 57 FU per cm :eek: I dream of that density

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Quite impressive. What was your discussion and concerns about future loss?

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Dr Vories. Thank you for sharing another FUE result. I see this patient started propecia too. It looks like it helped him grow a lot of hair behind where you emplanted FUE grafts, but do you think it helped thicken up the transplanted area too? I'm still trying to figure out if I can get good FUE results without propecia.

FUE for me?? Maybe???

His donor hair diameter was measured at 75 microns, which is above average. His use of finasteride has certainly helped slow down his hair loss, but I do not believe it had much of an effect on the transplant itself. Thanks for the comments!

• 1 month later...