2500 FUE Planned w/ Dr. Lorenzo

Nowsthetime9

Excellent choice. All the best with it and I look forward to your updates.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hi Mate,

Good luck, best way to see it is that your so much closer to have a much better head of hair!

I paid my deposit last week for an appointment with Dr Lorenzo for late January 2016, so you will be a good four months plus ahead of me.

Excuse me for my ignorance, i've not been on this site for a long time, but is this your first HT?

***scratch that, just realsied you have a blog when you click the username. 2500 should thicken you up nicely.

Edited by Petchski

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations. Look forward to your pics.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

During the consult he pretty much gets an idea of what he wants to do however I told him where I felt I needed the grafts as well. He pretty much hit all the areas spot on which were the temples throughout the mid to the crown. Yes he did the implants. Techs did the extractions.

Congratulations! Your hairline design looks great!

I'm sure you'll get excellent results!

Are you from the UK?

Also, how old are you? Are you on propecia?

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

The work from your pictures looks nice and clean, what time did your op start? How many hours did it take to extract and implant 2000 grafts?

At least we know for sure that tech do the extractions, although i read that they always did in Madrid, only when Dr Lorenzo did a year stint at Farjo medical did he do the extractions himself.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

The work from your pictures looks nice and clean, what time did your op start? How many hours did it take to extract and implant 2000 grafts?

At least we know for sure that tech do the extractions, although i read that they always did in Madrid, only when Dr Lorenzo did a year stint at Farjo medical did he do the extractions himself.

2000 grafts can take around 10-12 hours.

They start at 8:30, extract ~1000 by 11:30PM, implant them by 2PM. Then they extract another 1000 by 5PM and implant them by 7-8pm.

Yep what Adonix said is pretty spot on. Takes all day into the evening about 12 hours total. All the scabs are falling off now. Donor looks prety good. Will post more pics in a month.

Damn thats a LOOONG time ?

But hopefully worth it in the end.

Does the hairs Fall of with the scabs? Or is it only scabs that is falling in reciepted area?