2500 FUE Planned w/ Dr. Lorenzo

Nowsthetime9

Yeah that seems like quite a long day, but at least you know they are not rushing!

As long as the native hair is in good shape, and not too weakend by miniturisation, then should be fine.

I look forward to see your month 1 pics.

PS Did you stay in the hotel they book you in? or did you make your own plans? What was the hotel like? decent? did you see much of Madrid, or was you in and out and back to the states superquick?

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Yes I stayed in the hotel they reccommend. Its about a 5-10 min walk to the clinic or the hotel shuttle would take me. It is a nice hotel. Clean, restaurant, wi-fi. Staff was nice and courteous and spoke enough english to help me and the questions I had. I stayed for in Spain for a week so I rested a few days after then ventured off to the city. I didnt care what people thought and figured this might be my only chance ever to see Madrid. Great city and great experience.

• 2 months later...
Created an album Cant get the pics to load directly.

Heres the link- hopefully it works

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/user_album_update.php?album_id=4330

Looks great!

Wouldnt you say that you look better now than pre op?

Did you look bad after 1-2 Month and did you see an improvement This last Month?

It doesnt look like you suffered from shockloss at all like i did. And you had alot of grafts put in between native hairs Right?

Yes i think its off to a good start besides the right side. Not sure if thats a little shockloss or just not off to a good as start as the rest of it. Yes continues to improve and Im only at month 3. Yes placed between native

When did you start to see growth ?