US Dollar at an all time high versus the Indian Rupee- HT in India is even cheaper

California

Just an FYI

1 USD today, is equivalent to Indian Rupees 66.17. This is an all time high for the US Dollar.

What this means for HT Patients from the Western countries is that hair transplant in India is getting cheaper. To put this into perspective, Darling Buds India/Dr. Bhatti charges INR 89 per graft for FUE. (Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price)

With the rising US Dollar value, that translates to $1.35 per FUE graft!

World class HT.......very affordable price......as good as it gets!

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

:eek: so right now Dr. Bhatti is offering grafts for $1.35?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

:eek: so right now Dr. Bhatti is offering grafts for $1.35?

Hi HTsoon,

Yes, that is correct. Dr. Bhatti's pricing is in Indian Rupees and with the recent appreciation of the US Dollar, the current pricing is at $1.35 per graft (FUE).

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 4 weeks later...

For most guys price is always going to impact their decision in an ideal world sure we'd all love to have 20000 euros to spend but not all of us can afford that kind of dosh ,I think it's great that there are docs like Dr Bhatti who offer affordable options

It's very important not to let price impact your decision too much. Remember: this is a surgical procedure, not a TV set; getting a bargain should not be a main consideration.

Absolutely, unequivocally 100% correct.

I am curious, what does it entail going to India to see Dr. Bhati? How much would an airline ticket cost, hotel room, etc? Also, after the procedure? What are the follow ups like? What does that entail? Do I have to stay in India long? If I was to go to India, I would probably go and spend a week being a tourist before doing the procedure and head back, or do I have to stay for how many days after the procedure? Can I fly in the air soon after? Etc?

Any replies, greatly appreciated.

I am curious, what does it entail going to India to see Dr. Bhati? How much would an airline ticket cost, hotel room, etc? Also, after the procedure? What are the follow ups like? What does that entail? Do I have to stay in India long? If I was to go to India, I would probably go and spend a week being a tourist before doing the procedure and head back, or do I have to stay for how many days after the procedure? Can I fly in the air soon after? Etc?

Any replies, greatly appreciated.

I think my airfare was about $1,400. Don't recall the hotel cost but it's very inexpensive. Food is cheap. Dr. Bhatti's rep California can give you a better idea with current exchange rates.

I didn't stay long because I didn't want to be away from my family so I arrived on a Saturday, had my procedure on Monday and left on Thursday.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

India is actually a very affordable option for HT . The only thing I would say is the rupee being so low is not a "deal that won't last long" type situation. The $ is likely to continue to remain stronger against most emerging market currencies , including India, at least for the next few quarters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------