Look worse 6 months post op then pre-op

BluEMoOn

Hello BlueMooN

It is very nice to hear that you are happy however can you please update some pictures over here otherwise Users will not believe you therefore I invite you here to update some clear pictures

Thanks

Are you serious? Sounds like he was paid to keep quiet or promised a free touch up\procedure...

Get rid of this Dr and his crack pot team from this site.

Edited by leftygolfer71

Are you serious? Sounds like he was paid to keep quiet or promised a free touch up\procedure...

Get rid of this Dr and his crack pot team from this site. Why is that so hard to see that he's a hack along with his translator. I wouldnt go to Turkey if you paid me 100k.

Please stop to annoying me Just respect a little bit

Thanks

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

I'm reporting your series of post today to the mods. What you're doing and how you're conducting yourself is unacceptable...

Esrec

There are so many trolls here we knew that and we aware what is going on here.

I don't like to give any negative post for other clinics and I don't care. The reason I am here is to encouraging more patients who under went a surgery with Dr. DOGANAY I think is clear enough. Did you see any negative comment about me even Paleo.didn't say anything on his first post anyway It's done already.

Please stay calm down and wait for moderator's decision Whatever the outcome I will keep continue encouraging more patients for sharing their experience In this forum.

Thanks

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

Esrec

There are so many trolls here we knew that and we aware what is going on here.

I don't like to give any negative post for other clinics and I don't care. The reason I am here is to encouraging more patients who under went a surgery with Dr. DOGANAY I think is clear enough. Did you see any negative comment about me even Paleo.didn't say anything on his first post anyway It's done already.

Please stay calm down and wait for moderator's decision Whatever the outcome I will keep continue encouraging more patients for sharing their experience In this forum.

Thanks

Anyone in their right mind would never go to Doganay after reading all the stuff Paleo uncovered.

• 6 months later...
It has been more than 8 months, any update?

Paleo, I was going to reply to you on the other thread that just got locked by Bill. I agree with Mav and HTsoon, you really just left this community hanging mate. You single handedly started the chain of events that got Doganay suspended from the recommended list, yet then you just disappeared for 6 months only to reappear when that slime bag rep turned on his ex-boss. You were alleging that you were on track for a poor result, so now 1 year later it's time to show us whether that came to fruition. Not sure why you claim you don't have the strength to post a few pics??? Yet you find the strength to go after Doganay, so let's see an update.

Stig you are right.

I didn't write my final review yet for two reasons.

1: I wanted to wait for the full 1 year period to end, which is about to end in a week now.

2: I have been through the worst period of my life. And when I say that I really mean that. I had depression, I almost couldn't finish my studies, I had to visit a psychologist frequently to help me get through it. I am sort of back on my feet now and tried to avoid thinking about my experience and sinking back into how I was feeling before.

The reason I replied to that thread is because it was brought to my attention. I would have not known about it without that.

I will write my final review when I reach the full 1 year, if I am not kicked out of the forum before that but I want to tell that I think it was really disgraceful how the admins locked that thread where Doganay's former sales rep uncovered the full truth. How patients were scammed and how unqualified 'nurses' did most of the procedure while Doganay cared mostly about making as much money as he could, disfiguring many patients.

I believe at least part of what he wrote does belong to this forum. It informs the prospective patients and shows what this site's vetting procedure really worth, and what level of trust one should put into the "recommended" label.

• Administrators

I will write my final review when I reach the full 1 year, if I am not kicked out of the forum before that but I want to tell that I think it was really disgraceful how the admins locked that thread where Doganay's former sales rep uncovered the full truth. How patients were scammed and how unqualified 'nurses' did most of the procedure while Doganay cared mostly about making as much money as he could, disfiguring many patients.

You had your procedure June 11 you're basically at one year, what difference will a week make?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Stig you are right.

I believe at least part of what he wrote does belong to this forum. It informs the prospective patients and shows what this site's vetting procedure really worth, and what level of trust one should put into the "recommended" label.

I understand your frustration with the moderators, and I myself do not understand why Bill didn't think his write-up has a place on this public forum. Granted the posting of that e-mail by he rep was grossly inappropriate and possibly illegal, so I think deleting some of his posts would have been more appropriate than locking the whole thing. I would take what he said with a grain of salt though. To me he is shady as hell - in fact you even called him out on his bullshit when he was trying to defend Doganay on your infamous thread. Just because he turned on Doganay now doesn't mean he is telling the truth either. To me he is a thug pissed off because he got fired/lost money, so I wouldn't believe a word he says now. You should ask him directly on this forum if he flat lied to you before when he was still with Doganay. I'd be very interested in his response, but betcha he would redirect it in someway.

The sad part to me is the is the type of employee that Doganay has on his staff? Couple this with the allegation that an ex rep just happened to be sharing a room with a bunch of other patients who coincidently all decided to start posting favour able reviews of Doganay before all just disappearing at the same time. Is this allegation really so unbelievable now? I think Bill made the right decision to suspend Doganay, however, I think it would be an absolute travesty if he reinstated him without investigating this latest allegation by his ex-rep. I mean at a minimum at least visit the clinic and get a feel for the staff he has employed. Just my own opinion, but I think this whole clinic is shady as hell with heaven knows how many thugs he has working for him. I can't think of any reason I would even consider this man for reinstatement.

I think Bills reasoning has been up to this point as long as Doganay has seen the errors of his ways he deserves a second chance ,personally I think any reinstatement should be put to the vote ,I think we all have a fair idea how that would go.

I feel that something is not sitting right with me with all whats going on. A complete U.TURN with this poster I was reading first pages how hes in a worst position than before at 6 month then all of a sudden like the next page, 1month later hes a happy camper!

It do sound to me that somebody put some heat on this guy somewhere, reminds me of the God father, made him a offer he couldnt refuse.

I hope im wrong as other members feel, but you must admit folks there is definitely something fishy here surely.

Wait is all about you can do. I had a poor result with dr Feriduni. I'm 12 months out but truthfully all you can do is wait. A better pre and post opp pic would be helpful to let us better see where you were at and where you are at now. Email the doc. Send good quality pics. Not camera phone pics under poor lighting. Document you progress and go from there.

Can't believe you had a poor result with ferundi, any pics? If this thread wasn't so serious it would be funny! The Turkish hair transplant market should be banned until it's properly regulated!

I think Bills reasoning has been up to this point as long as Doganay has seen the errors of his ways he deserves a second chance ,personally I think any reinstatement should be put to the vote ,I think we all have a fair idea how that would go.

I Don't think medical surgery is an area where one should be given a 2nd chance so quickly. How do you reconcile this with the patients who got sub-par results. I think there is distinction between making mistakes and correcting those, or as in this case, a surgeon deliberately lowering his quality standards to make a profit. In this instance, it should be much tougher to come back. It always rubbed me the wrong way when Bill stated that the surgeon had just been temporarily suspended with a re-evaluation after a period as soon as 6 months. Results take a full year before you see the final result, so how is it even possible to start judging results as soon as 6 months after the doctor changed his protacals. I think he should have his results judged over at least a 2 year period before even being considered for reinstatement. Just my own opinion of course.

I Don't think medical surgery is an area where one should be given a 2nd chance so quickly. How do you reconcile this with the patients who got sub-par results. I think there is distinction between making mistakes and correcting those, or as in this case, a surgeon deliberately lowering his quality standards to make a profit. In this instance, it should be much tougher to come back. It always rubbed me the wrong way when Bill stated that the surgeon had just been temporarily suspended with a re-evaluation after a period as soon as 6 months. Results take a full year before you see the final result, so how is it even possible to start judging results as soon as 6 months after the doctor changed his protacals. I think he should have his results judged over at least a 2 year period before even being considered for reinstatement. Just my own opinion of course.

Well yes I agree with you Stig that's why I think if it was put to a vote Doganay wouldn't get a look in ,as you stated it isn't a case of a few sub par results for unknown reasons that can happen even to that top docs, Dr Dogany chose to lower standards for profit which resulted

in the poor results posted in the last year or so

Can't believe you had a poor result with ferundi, any pics? If this thread wasn't so serious it would be funny! The Turkish hair transplant market should be banned until it's properly regulated!

It's just Doganay though isn't it? I mean, Erdogan is still an excellent surgeon, isn't he?