Michael Vories, MD FUE 2000 Grafts

2000 graft FUE procedure performed in one day, with follow up at the six month mark. Patient is stable on finasteride. Extractions performed with 0.8 mm Vortex punch, and grafts placed with Hans Lion Implanters. All grafts extracted and placed by the physician.

01.JPG.9f62582229d32ac8921bc034f30334aa.JPG

02.JPG.9296253831eef3d307ff8d97638fc2d0.JPG

03.JPG.1da82652abe2e56701c2c0a6ecd6eb6a.JPG

04.jpg.92efb0ffa5eb3e93f899a6d332d84a36.jpg

05.jpg.0440d272c040c41699e6a0a089258b7a.jpg

06.jpg.69acaba70be8ec2b808407412222684f.jpg

07.jpg.5cf3588855a588bb34081e057d893421.jpg

08.jpg.a606349aa5ba9bd9b7b970d6b02573c2.jpg

09.jpg.b51d4f6b43d034581a9ebdfd4b21c573.jpg

10.jpg.5b4807d28ccbeb423bf90731e20cb551.jpg

11.jpg.2a1f3cae3d4241539ba456d12944e311.jpg

12.jpg.fd3e8d43d1292e38539bd6b2d85b0b07.jpg

13.jpg.f558b1c56a47d85d5d925b9de287d8da.jpg

14.jpg.986267afa3aba48d68808caf438b6761.jpg

You know it makes some folks wonder, how can some docs achieve high yield for the same hairtype on a patient utilizing less grafts. Some that use a lot more grafts for a similar case cant even achieve a similar yield and a patient may just have a 'subtle' small improvement. Here you got a doc that is coming out with distinct results with like half the cost per graft in North America. This business ethic with lower pricing and doing all the work is very very rare. I hope you keep this style / ethic up doc, not to mention the pricing. I think youll be booked for years. It's impressing a lot of folks in the states especially.

I can see why he's grinning from ear to ear! Excellent work!

Dr. Vories, is this 2,000 graft case in a single day a record for you? I thought I'd read in another post that you capped your sessions at 1,500 per day.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

We appreciate the comments. David, we are slowly climbing the ladder for one day sessions. Late last year we progressed to 2000 grafts per day, and we are now moving from 2500 to 3000 grafts per day as we get more efficient with extractions, loading grafts, and placing grafts. Thanks again!

We appreciate the comments. David, we are slowly climbing the ladder for one day sessions. Late last year we progressed to 2000 grafts per day, and we are now moving from 2500 to 3000 grafts per day as we get more efficient with extractions, loading grafts, and placing grafts. Thanks again!

Great news Dr. Vories! I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to the results of these larger sessions!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

It's great to see docs jumping on the fue bandwagon but i just can't get into this result, sorry. I tried.

I'm my opinion it's an average result. Growth is good. But the hairline seems pluggy to me You can clearly see doubles. Compare this hairline to the likes of Feriduni or Konior. It's not in the same league.

It's great to see docs jumping on the fue bandwagon but i just can't get into this result, sorry. I tried.

I'm my opinion it's an average result. Growth is good. But the hairline seems pluggy to me You can clearly see doubles. Compare this hairline to the likes of Feriduni or Konior. It's not in the same league.

Hi Busa!

Hi Busa!

I sometimes wonder when average results get praised by so many on this forum. I point out that the hairline is pluggy and i'm Busa all of a sudden? Sorry but it's true. All that matters is the guy is happy I guess.

I sometimes wonder when average results get praised by so many on this forum. I point out that the hairline is pluggy and i'm Busa all of a sudden? Sorry but it's true. All that matters is the guy is happy I guess.

The hairline looks very natural so I don't know what you are talking about. This was an amazing result Doctor.

Reason why he called you Busa because its somethging that he would of said a million times over, unless its a Dr from Turkey.

If you say this is average result then show us like for like FUE case with a better result.

A Dr can only work with is only what is sitting on his chair & this is the result which is a good one.

Originally Posted by stairstre viewpost.gif

Hi Busa!

The guy is allowed his opinion. No reason to jump on him.

• 1 month later...