With whom should i go for my first HT..Dr Radha or Dr Bhatti?

yoyo123

Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to get a hair transplant an have finalized on 2 doctors...Dr Radha and Dr Tejinder Bhatti.....Pls help me decide ......

Edited by David - Moderator

Both doctors are recommended and both have some excellent results, there are quite a few examples on this forum that may help you make up your mind, mine included. Perhaps its best if you consult both doctors and go with the one you feel is right.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Hi Yoyo123,

Do you mean DR. Tejinder Bhatti at darlingbudsindia.com

You make the final choice but I can only highly recommend Dr Tejinder Bhatti.

Did you ask for an online consultation? All your questions and worries will be answered.

I had 1524 grafts FUE HT with DR. Tejinder Bhatti and very happy with my choice.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Darlinglocks

I've corrected the spelling on Dr. Radha's and Dr. Bhatti's names in the title and original post in order to make the discussion more searchable.

As stated above, Both Dr. Tejinder Bhatti and Dr. Radha Palakurthi are recommended by our community. Take some time to review patient and clinic results on our forum. There are many excellent examples of their work.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Shera's advice is correct - get a consult with both and make your decision based on their input and yours. You want to feel comfortable and at ease for this decision.

You can certainly PM me for more details on Dr. Bhatti if you wish, but ultimately the choice is yours!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Dr Bhatti does FUE and Dr Radha does FUT. (Choose whichever you want)

Dr Bhatti is in Chandigarh, North India and Dr Radha operates from Visakhapatnam, South India (If distance from your place matters to you, then take this into consideration as well)

Both have a lot of patients in this forum who speak volumes of their expertise.

Best would be to talk with the latest patients of both doctors for their experience, as your experience will more or less be on same lines. Also, try to talk with people who had their surgery with them 1 year or more back. This would give you the vision about expectations for your procedure.

In the end, no matter who you choose, you cant go wrong.

HT with Dr Radha - 30th June 2015

Total grafts: 3168 (1's: 930, 2's: 2090, 3's: 148 )

Total hair: 5554

Pre-op pics

My regime:

1mg Finpecia daily

Multivitamin tablet daily

Cod liver oil capsule twice a day

Minoxidil 5% solution (1ml) once a day

Nizoral Shampoo 1% (once a week)

Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to get a hair transplant an have finalized on 2 doctors...Dr Radha and Dr Tejinder Bhatti.....Pls help me decide ......

I too am considering Dr. Tejinder Bhatti and Dr. Radha Palakurthi, This is if I have work done in India. I have contact Dr. Radha and will need to send in my photos and begin the discussion.

Bhatti as a longer history with FUE and Radha's FUT work has been highly recommended but need to do more research. I know she does some FUE work too.

I am considering a few other doctors in Turkey. Maybe we can compare notes. I would like to have my surgery completed at the end of August or early September.

I'll probably stay in which ever country 5 to 14 days so maybe we would be around at the same time.

Hi everyone,

I too am considering Dr. Tejinder Bhatti and Dr. Radha Palakurthi, This is if I have work done in India. I have contact Dr. Radha and will need to send in my photos and begin the discussion.

Bhatti as a longer history with FUE and Radha's FUT work has been highly recommended but need to do more research. I know she does some FUE work too.

I am considering a few other doctors in Turkey. Maybe we can compare notes. I would like to have my surgery completed at the end of August or early September.

I'll probably stay in which ever country 5 to 14 days so maybe we would be around at the same time.

I'll have to mark Bhatti of the list. Money isn't the only thing driving me If I can't get a decent doctor in my range and needs I will just wait. I'll be looking at Turkey do to possible changes in my schedule and cost. Once I got my dates and flight cost It looks like this would not be my best option.

For about the price of the Bhatti in India I could go to my original doctor in Columbus, Ohio who did good work. it's the flight cost and I am on a timeline.

No disrespect to Bhatti he was in my top 4.

Maybe I can talk myself into a once in a life time trip to India. I am part of the lower class in the States and people in my social economical strata don't get much options for time off.

Hair Restoration Network party in Chandigarh in September?

• 6 years later...
On 7/17/2015 at 5:46 PM, JC71 said:

Yes I agree with shera, both of these Dr's are a excellent choice. It's really down to you

To see which suits your needs the most.

@JC71I wonder what happened to Dr Radha? I see old posts mentioning her but I don't see any posts in recent years. Has she been un recommended later on for any reason? The clinic is somewhat closer to where I'm living(250 kms) compared to Delhi(2000 kms).

Edited by quantumhair

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/

• Administrators
4 hours ago, quantumhair said:

@JC71I wonder what happened to Dr Radha? I see old posts mentioning her but I don't see any posts in recent years. Has she been un recommended later on for any reason? The clinic is somewhat closer to where I'm living(250 kms) compared to Delhi(2000 kms).

This thread is 7 years old. Are you talking about Radha Rani? Or Radha Palakurthi?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

45 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This thread is 7 years old. Are you talking about Radha Rani? Or Radha Palakurthi?

@Melvin- ModeratorBoth are same Melvin. Palakurthi is her surname. I just checked here:

https://www.regrowhair.com/dr-radha-rani-palakurthi-now-recommended-by-the-hair-transplant-network/

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 3:05 PM, quantumhair said:

Wow 😯 Just noticed this, how times change.. Dr B is no longer recommended and Eugenix have become the clinic of choice in India… 

2015 I was still impressed by both Dr B + Dr. Radha Rani Palakurthi… these days we only really see results from Eugenix and Medispa. 

@JC71I have made my decision to go with Eugenix. Since not all patients don't post results, we probably can't rule out credibility of other recommended doctors with that alone. But I still need a way to be sure since it's a highly important decision hence my decision to go with Eugenix without taking chances.

• Like 2

Just now, quantumhair said:

@JC71I have made my decision to go with Eugenix. Since not all patients don't post results, we probably can't rule out credibility of other recommended doctors with that alone. But I still need a way to be sure since it's a highly important decision hence my decision to go with Eugenix without taking chances.

That’s a excellent choice IMO. They have been putting out very consistent work for years. It’s results that matter, and more recent ones in particular. 
Your narrowing down any risks by choosing them. It’s someone I’m looking at for my 6th ht
Which package have you gone for ? Be great if you could post your joinery on the forum 👍🏽

• Like 1