I couldn't have had a better experience with Dr. Parsa Mohebi, though I'm sure there are other options as well. I personally think he's top of the line. You can look at the recommended surgeons on this site as well, so as long as you use those as your starting point (and avoid certain other commercial names), I'll be happy. :)

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Goozer,

Please check out Dr. Parsa Mohebi. He is in LA and he is fantastic. I had 3 HTs with him over the course of the last 4 years and I could not be happier.

Hasson is overrated, sorry mav23100gunther.

You have one of the worlds premier FUE surgeons in Redondo Beach in Dr. Umar. However, if you want to have a strip surgery, the field is crowded with more than capable doctors, although I'm not sure who is in the L.A . area.

You should research the pro's and con's of both strip and FUE and decide which one is best for you and your long term goals. Always remember long term goals often change, and getting a strip surgery can limit your choices.

You have one of the worlds premier FUE surgeons in Redondo Beach in Dr. Umar. However, if you want to have a strip surgery, the field is crowded with more than capable doctors, although I'm not sure who is in the L.A . area.

You should research the pro's and con's of both strip and FUE and decide which one is best for you and your long term goals. Always remember long term goals often change, and getting a strip surgery can limit your choices.

Since when is there "one of the worlds [sic] premier FUE surgeons" in Redondo Beach? I think that would be news to a lot of people on this forum.

If you want a good FUT and don't want to pay through the nose, then you'll probably want to search outside of LA. I went to Konior in Chicago, and I live in Santa Monica. Not inexpensive, but arguably the top FUT surgeon in the world. Definitely top 5.