Definition of a hair clinic mill!

Swooping

Damn came across this picture from another site. These pictures are from Iran but apparently some clinics operate kinda the same way too in Turkey! Talk about a FUE hair clinic mill :eek:!

hair_transplant_factory_Iran.jpg

www.matboatfars.com%20-%20b3151e403178ba19.jpg

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Oh my god. That makes me feel ill.

And yes, this happens in Turkey too. Dr Karadeniz has spoken out against it.

PEOPLE: please do your research, know exactly what you're paying for, and remember that there is "no such thing as a free lunch."

UGH!

Thanks for sharing, man!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Woah. This is so bizarre. I wonder if people actually agree to this upfront or if they get suckered into it via good marketing and a solid sales pitch....

Thanks but no thanks.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

This is seriously messed up. Can't imagine HT Patients agreeing to this even if they were getting a free HT. At the end of the day, it their head that is being worked upon. Shocking.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My father had a bypass surgery in India from one of the most famous heart surgeon in india.

He does 10 bypass everyday. His assistants do all the side work like anasthesia and cutting up and sewing it back,, while this famous doc just does the essential part of the surgery ....

Using that analogy whats wrong with this kind of mills ? One is cutting the chest while one is cutting the head ....

My father had a bypass surgery in India from one of the most famous heart surgeon in india.

He does 10 bypass everyday. His assistants do all the side work like anasthesia and cutting up and sewing it back,, while this famous doc just does the essential part of the surgery ....

Using that analogy whats wrong with this kind of mills ? One is cutting the chest while one is cutting the head ....

What is wrong with this scenario is that, in your father's case the menial work was left to assistants while he delegated and performed the difficult and most important aspects himself. All surgical theaters work this way. What you see in the photo is nothing like your father's experience because there is no doctor involved in the surgery. There is no doctor involve in the extraction, the incision making nor the placement. A doctor does not determine the hair ange, nor the hair direction, and everything is left up to the technicians, of which you have no information regarding their experience, their abilities, much less their ethics and there is zero accountability. If there is a doctor involved at all it is to tell the technicians how many grafts to extract and place and he might draw the hairline.

I'm currently in Turkey, for the second time in four weeks, and I'm attending the FUE workshop going hosted by Dr. Erdogan. While here I have taken time to visit one of these mill clinics where I posed as a potential patient looking for consultation. The scenario I witnesed did not have the patients all in one room like in the photo above but it was an equally shocking and disturbing environment. I'll write up a full report, along with everything else going on, next week after I get home.

The scenario I witnesed did not have the patients all in one room like in the photo above but it was an equally shocking and disturbing environment. I'll write up a full report, along with everything else going on, next week after I get home.

Look forward to your report Joe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...