Transform, UK

I was watching a programme on Channel 4 here in UK called something like Botox, Bums and Boobs.

There was a section where this young man who must have been about an NW6 was preparing for his transplant. I felt really bad for him, he was the textbook no confidence, want his life back etc and to be honest he really didn't look good bald at all.

The featured clinic/chain was Transform, with the doctor on show being a Dr. Bhatti - not sure if a first name was given. It all seemed reasonable - what he said in the consultation to the amount of technicians working on the grafts and all of that. It showed the strip extraction which was horrible - I'm so glad I didn't know what it looked like before I had mine done.

Anyway - obviously as is the case with these things, no results were ever shown. This clinic/chain got some good promotion but I have no idea about them. For the young man's sake I really hope they are genuine and quality.

Anyone see it? Anyone know of Transform and Dr. Bhatti?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I also watched it, I felt so sorry for the young guy in question. I felt that he was ill informed from the word go, it seemed more like he was being put through a production line. The removing of the skin from the back of his head looked barbaric and all the work after that seemed to be done by the technicians. the poor guy seemed totally disillusioned by it all. And as you say , no results were shown. Quote of the year from the doctor was when he said " Well I always tell the patient, at least it looks better than it did". The young guy said he was hoping for a good result after spending so much money on his Ht (?5000) I think, then said he didn't know what he would do if things went wrong. Watching this for any one considering a Ht would have scared them to near death.

This isn't going to end well. I don't believe that this doctor has anywhere near the skill and artistry to pull this off.

I also don't like the cut of this dr's jib either, and judging by the signals from this young bloke, he doesn't quite trust this doctor either.

Just watched this again, this lad to me looks scared shitless, by the sounds of this he hasn't done much research. I wouldn't be surprised if he has applied to an advertisement in the back of fhm or something, offering a discount to make the tv programme or something.

This lad is in no way ready for this, and to me this is wrong. I'm not sure how many grafts this guy is having, but I'm willing to bet it's probably around 2500, which isn't going to meet anywhere near his expectations. He is now going to have an ear to ear scar which is now going to prevent him from shaving down. This dr knows full bloody well he can't pull this off, yet he has gone ahead just to get some publicity...says everything about the majority of uk clinics.

Anyone see it? Anyone know of Transform and Dr. Bhatti?

That is Dr. Mabroor BhattY, not to be confused with the FUE Dr. Bhatti of Darling Buds India.

Did that Doc really say "at least it looks better than it did"? That's a ripping endorsement if I ever heard one...:rolleyes:

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

That is Dr. Mabroor BhattY, not to be confused with the FUE Dr. Bhatti of Darling Buds India.

Did that Doc really say "at least it looks better than it did"? That's a ripping endorsement if I ever heard one...:rolleyes:

Voxman,

Thank you for clarifying. I remember another thread on the Forum in the past where a Patient had confused Dr. Bhatty from UK with Dr. Bhatti from India. For the record, Dr. Bhatti of Darling Buds, Chandigarh, India Clinic performs FUE exclusively and has been doing so for the last so many years now.

Thank you,

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I feel sad for that guy.....

Me too. Seems like it was filmed a few years ago so I suppose the slight consolation is the process has already been done. It's sad seeing him with such hope and not realising the big mistake he's making.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon