Denser + quality hairline...bisanga, Erdogan or Bhatti

I know the argument against a dense hairline is preserving donor hair for later potential transplants. My issue is that my dad and both my grandfathers had high hairlines but never went totally bald (norwood 2-3). I've essentially had a high hairline with widow's peak since I was a teenager. It really hasn't changed much and I'm 35 now.

Of course I may have a different hair loss pattern to them but I would like a relatively dense hairline reconstruction. It's down to Erdogan, Bisanga and Bhatti. Part of the narrowing was due to timing issues. These three surgeons would be able to operate in the only month this year I can get a 2 week period off.

I do appreciate further input as I'm having trouble narrowing further.

Erdogan hands down. not only cheaper but better. hairlines are as good as they get and he crams a shiit load of grafts in there for density. Bisanga is too conservative with hairlines and Bhatti isn't even in the same universe as those two imo.

Erdogan hands down. not only cheaper but better. hairlines are as good as they get and he crams a shiit load of grafts in there for density. Bisanga is too conservative with hairlines and Bhatti isn't even in the same universe as those two imo.

BUSA, you seem to be on a campaign here....wondering what your agenda is?

"Bhatti isn't even in the same universe as those two".....that is a very strong "verdict". Wondering if you have any data to backup your "consistent Dr. Bhatti bashing". Which "universe" are you talking about.....rather which "universe" do you live in.......most certainly not the same universe as the hundreds of extremely satisfied Dr. Bhatti Patients.

Take care,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Actually the argument against a dense hair line is that with the exception a few ethnicities it does not occur in nature. Based on your specific ethnicity and hair characteristics a skilled surgeon will place singles in the frontal zone to transition seamlessly to a zone which is more dense behind it. Proper placement and angulation is far more important that gross density per se.

Its not just about the density, for hairlines, see who properly frame the hairline to your face. Then decide on density on zones. See also who also is known to do the best donor extractions, you do not want shockloss or patches. Goid luck

BUSA, you seem to be on a campaign here....wondering what your agenda is?

"Bhatti isn't even in the same universe as those two".....that is a very strong "verdict". Wondering if you have any data to backup your "consistent Dr. Bhatti bashing". Which "universe" are you talking about.....rather which "universe" do you live in.......most certainly not the same universe as the hundreds of extremely satisfied Dr. Bhatti Patients.

Take care,

California

its not a campaign nor is anyone being bashed. Erdogan and Bisagna wud be considered "All Stars" in the HT industry. Bhatti wud simply be a player on the team.

he's great for those on a limited budget but his work just isn't anywhere near as good as those two. thats not an opinion, those are hard FACTS! sorry if that offends you but the OP asked a question and he got an answer.

post a poll and list those three doctor and ask "If u had to chose between these (3) doctors which one wud u chose? and lets see how many ppl chose Bhatti over those two.

and lets be real here. "Hairlines" is NOT Bhatti's specialty. there has been numerous threads created over the last year or two complaining about Bhatti's hairline design. its better now then it was but again comparing Bhatti to those two wen comparing hairlines quality, design and density its not even a debate. and I know ur well aware of that to.

the hairline is probably the most important part of a HT and he just doesn't do it as well as the other two. its a simple fact that has been proven time and time again.

BUSA,

I guess we will have to agree to disagree here. You are entitled to your own opinion and the hundreds of highly satisfied Dr. Bhatti Patients are entitled to theirs.

If you want to believe that over 400 HT Patients every year, from all over the world (mostly Europe and North America) choose Dr. Bhatti as their HT Surgeon just because of a "lower budget"....again that is your opinion. I know for a fact that these Patients are highly intelligent, aware, well researched and in most of the cases, well funded. They do know that if "price" would have been the deciding factor here, then they would find scores of doctors in Asia offering rates of 40 cents a graft.

I don't think that I need to set up a poll on this Forum. However I do know that when Dr. Bhatti Patients are asked if they would have chosen any other doctor (if they got a chance to do it all over again), most of them claim that they would go with Dr. Bhatti again. To me, their opinion carries more weight since they have been there and done that. My goal is not to compare Dr. Bhatti with any other HT Surgeon or to prove that he is better than the other doctors. It is for each and every HT Patient to decide which doctor he/she wants to go with. I don't think that they need a "referee" of a basketball team to tell them who is an All Star and who is a regular player......they should do their own due diligence to figure that out.

Last but not the least, this "Dr. Bhatti hairline issue" is getting old now. For the nth time, the doctor himself announced on this very Forum that he used to go with more conservative hairlines in the past. I have seen comments from you in the recent past praising Dr. Bhatti's hairline work.....

I have posted these in the past....posting again for the forum members to see....an example of Dr. Bhatti hairlines.....from 16 of Dr. Bhatti Patients from all over the world.

I have a lot of respect for you and would like to think that on this particular issue, we can agree to disagree.

Best regards,

California

Hairline_1.JPG.ceb623fb5b1eea75083db79030d8822e.JPG

Hairline_2.jpg.a16e5a5cd37a4f309da2033b3ce894c8.jpg

Hairline_3.jpg.41681ae1ce656496f15d52c84f2779a6.jpg

Hairline_4.jpg.d68b6c746565ac52b25995849b19b878.jpg

Hairlines_5.jpg.05c09187cfa568c25c342977793a995e.jpg

Hairlines_6.jpg.82d2e796fb5536b62c3763f9c156ec47.jpg

Hairline_7.JPG.df9fb65379e435e7b962b9b4b8b5f477.JPG

Hairlines_8.JPG.a8c5cc051ea40055031983ee3a6b3fb2.JPG

Hairlines_9.jpeg.a9edfe8d579e3f97ec2383e419b878e3.jpeg

Hairlines_10.JPG.01319b5d2f765854ec1516b3f79f5b84.JPG

Hairline_11.JPG.6571cacb453ca361031009ca8f6f6598.JPG

Hairlines_12.jpg.c718d2590c7128f0b650946112a40fcd.jpg

Hairlines_13.JPG.8bc364f0e66418dedf00a5af1ab76626.JPG

Hairline_14.jpg.b4d13c0d2c3728f206ff13b9a6655f31.jpg

Hairline_15.JPG.944f9e66fa2072dad8c76275f91f2d5e.JPG

Hairline_16.jpg.992b1bdc6c190ec43d06b3988b8962ec.jpg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

All I can say at this point is that I was thrilled with the design of my hairline by Dr. Bhatti. The grafts were dense packed and the work was very refined.

I'm only 3 months post-op so I can't yet speak to the final outcome but I see no reason why I wouldn't have an excellent result.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I know the argument against a dense hairline is preserving donor hair for later potential transplants. My issue is that my dad and both my grandfathers had high hairlines but never went totally bald (norwood 2-3). I've essentially had a high hairline with widow's peak since I was a teenager. It really hasn't changed much and I'm 35 now.

Of course I may have a different hair loss pattern to them but I would like a relatively dense hairline reconstruction. It's down to Erdogan, Bisanga and Bhatti. Part of the narrowing was due to timing issues. These three surgeons would be able to operate in the only month this year I can get a 2 week period off.

I do appreciate further input as I'm having trouble narrowing further.

I have to vote for Erdogan on this. I have spent the last quarter of a year staring at photo after photo of a significant number of HT results from different surgeons. Even though I only recently started focusing on the European surgeons, I have to say Erdogan is producing some absolutely brilliant results. He does seem to overcompensate with extra grafts, but if you have the donor supply, then why not, especially as it will guarantee you the wow factor. Why wouldn't you want to bang the prom queen on prom night???I have to admit, I'm not super excited about the other two as I am with other surgeons. They are both solid, but Erdogan and Feriduni stand out to me based on the pictures I have studied. Seeking I've already started with FUT, once I max out my strips, I will eye out Erdogan or Feriduni in the future to finish me off.

• 3 weeks later...

Cost is clearly indicated on Dr Bhatti's website : darlinbudsindia.com

Unless you had a very bad personal HT experience with Dr Bhatti, I think some comments are a bit misplaced.

Contact Dr. Bhatti for an online consultation. You have nothing to loose, he is not pushy at all and all your questions will be answered.

I don't believe that the best surgeon is the one who will ask you the highest fee.

I had FUE HT 1528 grafts recently with Dr Bhatti and I will continue to post pictures online.

I am a European woman and did choose Dr Bhatti over doctors in Europe.

True, I didn't see a lot of women's pictures either but I did go with my gut instinct and I did ask a lot of questions to Dr Bhatti.

All my questions were always fully answered and I could not be happier with the choice I made