Differences between US and nonUS surgeons?

Yea he's offered to do my ht but will only do a very conservative mature hairline design even though I'm on meds and seem to have got my loss under control , the thing I really like about lorenzo are his comb through videos , I still don't understand why other clinics haven't followed suit and started to show there work like his clinic . I'm now trying to make a decision between lorenzo 1800 conservative hairline or erdogan 3400 full rebuild!!!

This is erdogans all in design !!!

image.jpg.e69deedd707904ae0f47e50328705388.jpg

I understand a patient's desire for instant gratification, but that often comes at a cost. I would advise a conservative approach, one can always add later if necessary but once you go low you are committed to that hairline and may not have enough behind it to sustain the benefits. It has been often said or learned the hard way in my profession that "excellent can be the enemy of good".

I understand a patient's desire for instant gratification, but that often comes at a cost. I would advise a conservative approach, one can always add later if necessary but once you go low you are committed to that hairline and may not have enough behind it to sustain the benefits. It has been often said or learned the hard way in my profession that "excellent can be the enemy of good".

Well said hairweare....

Or the otherway of putting is that you can add but can't take away....

Younger guys need to be smart about what they want & what they want is what they get but the future several yrs down the line be kiicking themselfs because they put all there eggs in one basket..

There is only so much meat in the fridge.....so space it out for a rain day.

Speaking about videos i was taking a good look through Dr Koray / Asmed comb throughs & was kinda blown away the way he does things & why..

That Dr is well into his work it must be said.

Wish I could send the link but can't not on this forum but just you tube.

Well said hairweare....

Or the otherway of putting is that you can add but can't take away....

Younger guys need to be smart about what they want & what they want is what they get but the future several yrs down the line be kiicking themselfs because they put all there eggs in one basket..

There is only so much meat in the fridge.....so space it out for a rain day.

Speaking about videos i was taking a good look through Dr Koray / Asmed comb throughs & was kinda blown away the way he does things & why..

That Dr is well into his work it must be said.

Wish I could send the link but can't not on this forum but just you tube.

Hi if you can pm me the link ? I've never seen any comb throughs from asmed clinic just videos of stills before and after , lorenzo has hundreds of hd comb through videos and whilst I agree some of his hairline designs are concervative , there must be a reason he follows this protocol ??? Erdogans work is top notch just not too sure about his planning for future loss behind the hairline ? Agggghhh I just can't make a decision between the 2 !

I'm out on call at the moment when I get back & have 5 min tonight ill try & dig them up for you.

Both are very good Drs IMO the way seperate the both is Dr L more often does high hairlines plus dense packing & Dr E goes for a little lower hairline but spreads out the grafts a little more.

Again both are great Docs & consistant.....same goes for several US Docs also...

Its just a personal hardl choice we all don't like to make.

Just be smart with using to much donor / grafts that's all...keep them in ya bank if you need them in the future even more so under the age of 30.

Edited by ontop
edit

Very nice results "Shera", Dr. Bhatti did a fine job. I'm glad you are pleased.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

lorenzo has hundreds of hd comb through videos and whilst I agree some of his hairline designs are concervative , there must be a reason he follows this protocol
of course there is a protocol. the higher up u go the more grafts u can stuff on ur head but the problem is ur left with a high hairline that looks receding and kinda defeats the whole purpose of a HT.

From what I've seen Dr. Vories has some excellent results as well while also being very competitive in pricing.

I agree..

Also you can take a look at Dr Diep in CA cost a touch more than Dr Vories but making a good name for himself this last few yrs.

Just Utube his name & he has a few comb over vids there to be seen.

Have at mind there will be a good 3/6 mth waiting list for these Drs tho which is a tell tale sign that there in high demand.

Any Doc say they can get you next wk run like forest gump..LOL

Very nice results "Shera", Dr. Bhatti did a fine job. I'm glad you are pleased.

Thanks John, I will update again in a week or so, it's growing like wildfire!

Dr Bhatti FUE 3305 Grafts Oct 2014

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with David's and Shera's posts !

Unless you had a very bad personal HT experience with Dr Bhatti, I think your comments are a bit misplaced.

Pictures are no more than pictures and in the end what is important is the result for the patient.

That said, everyone should choose a surgeon he feels he is most comfortable with, to perform his HT. The aim for everyone is achieving the greatest results possible.

I don't believe that the best surgeon is the one who will ask you the highest fee.

I had FUE HT 1528 grafts recently with Dr Bhatti and I will continue to post pictures online.

I am a European woman and did choose Dr Bhatti over doctors in Europe.

True, I didn't see a lot of women's pictures either but I did go with my gut instinct and I did ask a lot of questions to Dr Bhatti.

All my questions were always fully answered.

Have a look at this website: Hair Transplant Revision Surgery | FUE FUT Revision Surgeons

I choose Dr Bhatti because after a few years of research I came to one conclusion, I don't have the money for HT, the price I was looking at was $24,000 in Australia, $12,000 in Bangkok, or $6,000 with Dr Bhatti. At the time I hadn't seen that much results from him, I took the gamble went with my gut feeling and haven't looked back. I certainly made the best decision even if it was pretty much my only choice. I highly recommend that people in the US look abroad to someone as world class as Dr Bhatti, spend your $1500 on a plane ticket and save $15,000 on a HT. Take care Seth

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/