Eye/hairline contact

I think your being over sensitive.

Peoples eyes drift off the best of times & more often nothing to do what you may be thinking.

Saying that tho ...more often as most of us on here take a little more attention to guys hair to ask all kind of questions in our own minds...such as ...has that guy had HT? Is that a hair pc, has he got topic on his scalp, I wish I had his full thick hair, blah blah blah for guys like us we can't help but to look & question things.

Now the females of this world....they just scan the whole thing from top to bottom almost like they are looking for faults...seems a bit harsh but that's the way I feel anyways.

How hair makes a guy feel so insecure & all it is mind playing tricks on you.

Hope Dr L can put your mind at rest a liitle bit.

Good luck.

I agree with you. The only time I ever noticed anyone's hair was just recently when I started fooling with mine. ;) Now I think women a little older, 25-28+ still look at a guys looks but...... An average guy having it all together in their life, with some form of personality will eventually trump it. Can't swear on this. Just listening to my wife and her friends talk. :rolleyes: Now insecurity about ones self at any age will be noticed by everyone in all facets of life.

Your hair looks really quite good johnny2000. It will tear you up worrying about it.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, it's defo the toppik... I would 100% say use a bit less. As 88mph said your 30 not 17 maybe just try a little less so it's not so dark and perfect.. That's how I used to get mine cut when I was younger but had to grow it out a bit more now cos my hair line isn't strong enough anymore. I'm 29 now... Hope your next HT gets you where you want to be !

I agree with you. The only time I ever noticed anyone's hair was just recently when I started fooling with mine. ;) Now I think women a little older, 25-28+ still look at a guys looks but...... An average guy having it all together in their life, with some form of personality will eventually trump it. Can't swear on this. Just listening to my wife and her friends talk. :rolleyes: Now insecurity about ones self at any age will be noticed by everyone in all facets of life.

Your hair looks really quite good johnny2000. It will tear you up worrying about it.

Squatch...

Have you been ear wigging on them shower parties again...LOL

Thank you guys because you take the time to answer me.

What i Also notice is People's attitude against me is not as friendly as it was when i was younger and didn have hairloss and forehead wrinkles, thats why it Also is a bit depressing

This is me when i was 20 and didn have hairloss issues

image.jpg.496436da1c4749c78be5ad58dd63d116.jpg

Thank you guys because you take the time to answer me.

What i Also notice is People's attitude against me is not as friendly as it was when i was younger and didn have hairloss and forehead wrinkles, thats why it Also is a bit depressing

This is me when i was 20 and didn have hairloss issues

Ya trust me we were all there.;) I had hair of the gods when I was 20. Now I'm posting on the hair loss forum. :mad: Not a damn thing you can do about age!

f19c0edf-37bf-4274-a969-9d6e3bd124b9_zpsiyn12rg8.jpg.259cda6c88f7771e389056ed8d5785e5.jpg

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Ya trust me we were all there.;) I had hair of the gods when I was 20. Now I'm posting on the hair loss forum. :mad: Not a damn thing you can do about age!

Nice!

Just checked your HT thread. And offcourse i noticed your forehead looks alot more fresh and healthier than mine and i am like 15 yrs younger than you. That is depressing.

I never smoked. I almost never drink alcohol, a have always played alot of soccer.

But still my hair and skin is F.... ?

HT with lorenzo and a couple of botox shots in the forehead once in awhile must be the Way for me

Dude your hairline looks awesome. granted, you've had 2 HTs but even then, I think you're a bit overly conscious of the situation. judging by how short you wear your hair, maybe its worth considering getting some SMP (hair tattoo) in the front? it could really help thicken and level out a nice hairline for you

Dude your hairline looks awesome. granted, you've had 2 HTs but even then, I think you're a bit overly conscious of the situation. judging by how short you wear your hair, maybe its worth considering getting some SMP (hair tattoo) in the front? it could really help thicken and level out a nice hairline for you

I only had 1 HT.

And that was a failure.

In my country there is no Company performing SMP that i know of, so i would not try out a random Company, plus it is not a permanent solution, i need to get it done Every now and Then.

My hairline in the photo with toppik is great because i comb and style it that Way.

If i pulled my hair back and removed the toppik it would look like this

image.jpg.40714f599a7eaa9d0c6c484a704b87f0.jpg

I

In my country there is no Company performing SMP that i know of, so i would not try out a random Company, plus it is not a permanent solution, i need to get it done Every now and then

Smp / botex /not perm...also HT is not bullet proof neither.

Edited by ontop
typo

Smp / botex /not perm...also HT is not bullet proof neither.

Actually you are Right.

My forehead wrinkles wouldnt worry me that much if i just didnt have an receded and diffuse hairline and hairloss.

But now that i am hit by both that and severe forehead wrinkles, This early in life, its very depressing.

And especially when i Can see People's eyes Rolling up on my forehead/hair, when talking to Them.

Thats why i posted This to try to get confirmed what i might be that people find Strange.?

And it seems most here Think it is the toppik i use in my hairline that is looking Strange?

How Many off you experience that people you talk to face to face Will change the eye contact up against you hair alot off times during a conversation?

I get it ALOT! And i hate that i dont know why it is.

I Think it is my forehead wrinkles or my silly comb Down with toppik in the hairline they look at.

Anyone Else is hit by it?

Oh i get those wandering eyes all the time. If it looks odd, unnatural, you will.

I think too much toppik can make it look tooo dense, esp since your sides are not the same density. That may cause wandering eyes because it will look different in different lighting.

Whether it is lack of density, uneven hairline, temporal issues, etc, these things can cause folks to stare.

Oh i get those wandering eyes all the time. If it looks odd, unnatural, you will.

I think too much toppik can make it look tooo dense, esp since your sides are not the same density. That may cause wandering eyes because it will look different in different lighting.

Whether it is lack of density, uneven hairline, temporal issues, etc, these things can cause folks to stare.

So you get the same all the time? Do you know why that is? Has anyone commented on it?

Do you Think it is your hair?

I find myself not beeing able to focus 100% when talking to people because i Also am using my focus to check where People's eyes are looking and wondering what they think.

I Also noticed that when

I Walk in public without a cap, more people tend to look/stare when i walk pass them.

That never happend to me before hairloss and forehead wrinkles hit me.

So that is why i am almost sure that it must be either one of these two things that people think looks odd.

The reason that my sides are less dense is offcourse because i keep Them very short and Then i let the top grow out a bit.

When i buzz my hair short AND use some toppik and mane hair thickening spray it looks like This:

image.jpg.57594c5ba5dcd19289f934a54257b522.jpg

When i buzz my hair short AND use some toppik and mane hair thickening spray it looks like This:

Uh, believe me, my eyes were NOT on your hairline in that photo.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Uh, believe me, my eyes were NOT on your hairline in that photo.

Yo bro. It is my mother in the sunbed next to me !!!! ??? haha

But anyway i Also feels that when my hair is cut short, less people are looking up on my hair/forehead when im talking to Them

Yo bro. It is my mother in the sunbed next to me !!!! ??? haha

But anyway i Also feels that when my hair is cut short, less people are looking up on my hair/forehead when im talking to Them

haha nice one mate :D

I think your hair looks great short down at the beach, looking cool dude :cool:

Yo bro. It is my mother in the sunbed next to me !!!! haha

It's all relative - Mom to you, Hot Chick to me....:D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

haha nice one mate :D

I think your hair looks great short down at the beach, looking cool dude :cool:

Thx dude.

I actually like a buzz, but i have to use a shitload of consealer so i Think it looks fake up close.

So you get the same all the time? Do you know why that is? Has anyone commented on it?

Do you Think it is your hair?

I find myself not beeing able to focus 100% when talking to people because i Also am using my focus to check where People's eyes are looking and wondering what they think.

I Also noticed that when

I Walk in public without a cap, more people tend to look/stare when i walk pass them.

That never happend to me before hairloss and forehead wrinkles hit me.

So that is why i am almost sure that it must be either one of these two things that people think looks odd.

The reason that my sides are less dense is offcourse because i keep Them very short and Then i let the top grow out a bit.

Well i got a hair restoration and then had to get a repair procedure, but folks look at the scalp still. Some have made comments saying i am losing hair or receding/thinning, and making comments of my hairline and temples and etc. some hve looked at the back of my head and said you have patches or hairloss, primarily where hairs were extracted. I mean on me i think they are looking because they see something.

When i used lots of toppik in college, some folks use to stare at my head on days i cake it on, as it can change some color when sweat mixes with it or have a tint of another color, example the dark brown and black toppik can look purple if caked on and if sweator water mixes with it. If overly used, and if you cant see any scalp, toppike can make it look like a toupe is being worn. It is best to scatter it or brush it through to avoid wanderig eyes. I doubt folks look at wrinkles as they are common in most folks and an everyday thing.

Well i got a hair restoration and then had to get a repair procedure, but folks look at the scalp still. Some have made comments saying i am losing hair or receding/thinning, and making comments of my hairline and temples and etc. some hve looked at the back of my head and said you have patches or hairloss, primarily where hairs were extracted. I mean on me i think they are looking because they see something.

When i used lots of toppik in college, some folks use to stare at my head on days i cake it on, as it can change some color when sweat mixes with it or have a tint of another color, example the dark brown and black toppik can look purple if caked on and if sweator water mixes with it. If overly used, and if you cant see any scalp, toppike can make it look like a toupe is being worn. It is best to scatter it or brush it through to avoid wanderig eyes. I doubt folks look at wrinkles as they are common in most folks and an everyday thing.

I Think you are Right in all your statements

Just today i buzzed my hair and only used a little amount of toppik and NO ONE had looked Strange at me.

I now look like this (see att. Photo)

I admit that i Also over use toppik and cake it on so no scalp is visuel when my hair is longer.

image.jpg.956c0230af5126bbaf26f51eea3efc94.jpg

when you go to lorenzo ask him about the shape of the hairline re: naturalness

he'll cherry pick 3's and 4's and place for density and 1's, 2's and thinner hairs along the hairline and possibly the temple angles and points to blend

tell him your concerns, that something is drawing eyes to the hairline

i think you got a great starting point to be able to improve shape and density with a minor adjustment

i hear recovery re: FUE with Lorenzo is a cakewalk

good growing!