Eye/hairline contact

when you go to lorenzo ask him about the shape of the hairline re: naturalness

he'll cherry pick 3's and 4's and place for density and 1's, 2's and thinner hairs along the hairline and possibly the temple angles and points to blend

tell him your concerns, that something is drawing eyes to the hairline

i think you got a great starting point to be able to improve shape and density with a minor adjustment

i hear recovery re: FUE with Lorenzo is a cakewalk

good growing!

Hey buddy.

Did you have surgery with lorenzo?

I Will let him work his magic on me ?

I just hope that the High Price he charge is showed in the result after 1 year ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate,

I would maybe just use the toppik behind the hairline, cos at the moment with the toppik it looks like a microphone and unnatural. ......

There are VERY few white guys that have the hairline you're going for. Also if u were 17/18 maybe it would look OK. But u need to have a realistic age appropriate hairline in order to trick people. .

This. The microphone analogy is perfect. I look at the Toppik pictures and think 'something looks strange' and it is the abnormally high density, that you can't see scalp at all. And indeed the comparison athlete picture is a young black guy who has very different hair characteristics than you so it is not a fair comparison.

Agree that you should use Toppik more sparingly and behind the hair line.

Z

1 more

Damn look at my forehead.

Looks like a 70 yrs old forehead ???

Anyone Think botox Will work for Them? Without making the forehead look higher

I would say people are not looking at your forehead creases. Almost everyone above a certain age has these and I don't look at people's forehead creases though I do look at people's hair when it looks unnatural. I would concentrate on getting the right look with Toppik that you are comfortable with but using less and investigate another hair transplant if that is what you want.

Yea, I agree. Its not the forehead wrinkles. Nobody thinks about that. You're a guy. That can even be considered cool.

It's that Toppik is B-R-O-W-N but real hair has different colors blended together. That's what people are looking at. The color and the too perfect hairline is actually doing the reverse of what you want. Like others have said try growing out the front a bit to get a little coverage and ease way back on the toppik.

I buzzed my hair a coupleof days ago, and used a little toppik on the short hair.

I must say that nobody is looking strangely at me anymore

So i Think that you guys are Right about it was the excessive amount of toppik that was the reason. ?

But i still hope lorenzo Will give me a straight hairline, because it does not suit me with receded temples/cornors and Also with my HT from dr. Hakan, he transplanted my temples/cornors lower, so if lorenzo wants to make my hairline kind of receeding, Then he needs to remove grafts that dr. Hakan put in.

I think the pics with product look like your hairline is TOO severe and straight ...Ive never used product but what about leaving the first few mms of your fringe without any and applying it behind that point backwards?

I think another HT for density would give a dramatically good outcome when grown out...

I think the pics with product look like your hairline is TOO severe and straight ...Ive never used product but what about leaving the first few mms of your fringe without any and applying it behind that point backwards?

I think another HT for density would give a dramatically good outcome when grown out...

I Think i Will keep it buzzed Down until my HT with lorenzo in october

And i hope he Can Add density in the hairline so i dont have to use toppik ?