Has anyone tried the THERADOME LASER HELMET To stop hair loss??

I was interested in hearing from anyone who has used the THERADOME laser helmet?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=theradome+results

It apparently stimulates the scalp by increasing blood flow which helps stop hair loss and make existing hair thicker.

Hope to hear from people who have used this product to see if it actually does increase blood flow to scalp??

Thank you for your time.

Craig

You won't find many users here because a) its very expensive and b) the results are underwhelming. These laser devices are marketed to appear a lot more effective than they are in practice. I've also got a hunch that the customers who promote these devices online work for these companies or are paid to endorse their effectiveness. I would save your money.

Thank you so much for the reply.

I really appreciate it! :-)

Any advice on how to increase blood flow to my scalp?

Or exercises etc?

Thank you

1991time you don't need to increase blood flow to your scalp. It is the biggest fallacy alive in relation to androgenetic alopecia.

What you need is something that can shield you from the stress that is put on your hair follicles by DHT. For instance finasteride which is a 5ar2 inhibitor and thus reduces DHT.

As a hair growth "stimulating" compound you have minoxidil.

Have you looked into these things?

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Thank you for the reply,

I tried propecia and didn't work for me and i had side effects.

Tries rogaine also and had scalp irritation.

Any other products you know of that work?

Thank you so much.

Sorry, propecia and Rogaine are only two products which works to stop hair loss Rest all is snake oils..

You may try Nizoral shampoo another FDA recommended product, which will help you to keep your scalp clean but definitely not as effective as Rogaine and Propecia.

1991time - laser therapy does have a place in non-surgical treatments As a practice we have seen effectivess with Lasercap and Capillus devices...not for everyone certainly and you should consult with a physician to evaluate what will be most meaningful for you....Propecia and Rogaine are still solid alternatives...I have used Propecia for over 15 years - still very effective but the laser therapy has provided an extra boost. good luck.. OH

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

It mentions the devastating effects for women because so far it's only approved for use on women.

Going to read that link, but if there is evidence that lasers work on hairless, why isn't anyone using them? If it's stops further hairless I'm all over that business. $500 is nothing to pay if it affords me a lifetime of hair.

If I lost no more hair and even a little increase would be worth it big time.

Thank you for the reply,

I tried propecia and didn't work for me and i had side effects.

Tries rogaine also and had scalp irritation.

Any other products you know of that work?

Thank you so much.

You could also try Propecia in lower doses to see how that works. I have some minor effects from Propecia at the moment (mostly slightly lower libido), but I just had a HT so I am taking it every day for at least the next 6 months. Matt1978 on this forum takes it just twice a week, so perhaps that might be able to offer a nice balance.

Oh okay thank you all for sharing your advice.

Think I will try twice a week hopefully that will mean no side effects and it helps keep the hair i currently have whilst i try to find an honest excellet TP FUE surgeon in USA.

You could also try Propecia in lower doses to see how that works. I have some minor effects from Propecia at the moment (mostly slightly lower libido), but I just had a HT so I am taking it every day for at least the next 6 months. Matt1978 on this forum takes it just twice a week, so perhaps that might be able to offer a nice balance.

Hey is it possible you could share your transpant suregery with me?

I am looking for a good suregeon with a reasonable price per graft for FUE.

You can message me if you don't want to write on here.

Thank you so much!!!

We all respond differently to these type of non-surgical treatments and to date, there are really not enough cases to measure hair loss efficiency from a clinical standpoint.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY