what should i do?! PICS included

minox 5 years

finasteride 1 year, started with 0.25 mg mon wen fri. Upped slowly and just now started 1mg every dag.

thinking of doing an ht to the temples as they stop me from styling my hair. My front wont grow past 5cm, i dont know why.

So thinking of maybe doing the temples and some of the front.

Dr koray said 3500 grafts

Daganay said 1500-2500 grafts

Demisroy wanted more pictures.

So what do you guys think? I dont need the front to be superthick but i want to be able to style my hair!

Also with very little hair in my front when hair is dry it looks thick, but its probably 5 times thinner than donor.

IMG_7009.jpg.2c81dff156b88f34afbae92d1903db05.jpg

IMG_7008.jpg.ba94adc731e7b60394b76caed1f98ba1.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg.5f528a522a86e0b8d92e5d06b51beb13.jpg

IMG_7010.jpg.5aa48901025f1d5f0a62bc0c9829edf8.jpg

IMG_7005.jpg.166ecd6d3e2da64786f9ae4b204b5e3b.jpg

IMG_7006.jpg.1275ff979cc8fa0dc328c0aa6afb4088.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg.4fe44b3ac650059b9cad810161f6a5d5.jpg

44.jpg.b253b97a4253de8cbd35efe38ad02e24.jpg

Well, first I'd get a hair cut, but that's just preference. As far as an HT, I wouldn't go your temples. The look good and you should hold the line and get a transplant what you really need it since your headed to be an advanced nw unfortunately.

Cutting your hair will make it look better.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

thanks for you answer spansker.

1. What haircut would you recommend me? I would have cut my hair years ago if my front would grow longer.

2. Why dont do the temples? Dont want to dense pack but just so i have somekind of hairline.

Do you know your density on the front and donor area, Mosd? I see no reason to touch the front, but you'd be able to do the temples with 300 to 400 grafts. Your hair is slightly wavy so you'll save donor resources, and you should gain a huge effect in coverage value. Your commitment to the medication is the most important aspect of doing any surgery.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

You look to be a good candidate from the photos although it is difficult to tell because you have such long curly hair. I am not sure you should do the temples when you have signs of miniaturization throughout the top. I think if you stop styling your hair in the centre parting things look to be ok. You do have great donor hair for transplanting whatever you decide.

How old are you?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You look to be a good candidate from the photos although it is difficult to tell because you have such long curly hair. I am not sure you should do the temples when you have signs of miniaturization throughout the top. I think if you stop styling your hair in the centre parting things look to be ok. You do have great donor hair for transplanting whatever you decide.

How old are you?

thanks for your answer! I do not style my hair this way. Parted it that way to show how "thin" it is while parted.

since i have long hair and short hair in the front i rock a manbun which exposes my temples really good.

44.jpg.81b49227555d537245e0ab39c26a82e7.jpg

Do you know your density on the front and donor area, Mosd? I see no reason to touch the front, but you'd be able to do the temples with 300 to 400 grafts. Your hair is slightly wavy so you'll save donor resources, and you should gain a huge effect in coverage value. Your commitment to the medication is the most important aspect of doing any surgery.

thanks for your answer. I dont know the density in the front but i really would love to know! I feel that its really thin but still get me good coverage, if i can get my temples that thin or dense or what to call it i would be a happy man! Problem is that my front wont grow longer. That really annoys me. 3 Years now and same lenght!

• 6 months later...

So guys i have booked an fue with dr dremirsoy!

The doctor and clemens said i need about 2000 grafts.

Im very nervous about the operation but also looking forward to get it done. Tired of not being able to style my hair.

So to the question. I dont wanna use up to much grafts, in case i lose more hair in the future(taking finasteride and minoxidil) Should i choose a pretty high hairline and use the saved grafts to thicken up the front instead? Or little lower hairline and little thinner in the front?

What would you choose? High hairline but thicker hair? Or little little lower and little thinner?

Both hairlines will be conservative. Nothing aggresive.

PICS ATTACHED.

EDIT: front looks thick in pictures but its a little thin. My hair is able to cover much with little hair.

Snapchat-1175799458096832945.jpg.ea50c1d1aa22ef9f54250b16dc9aedd5.jpg

Snapchat-9028800148022749454.jpg.9cfe686960b22f238da00ddeafcf6673.jpg

Snapchat-1770308296798244829.jpg.150065ee1b19025ceae9bed4f99788ec.jpg

thanks so much for your nice comments! I think i will stick to thicker hair and higher hairline. Actually if i could just straighten the hairline a bit. And rest of the grafts to thicken up what i already got.

Mosd, your hair loss pattern isn't that different from mine - and your goals are pretty similar.

The haircut in the latter pictures are much better. If you're going bald (more than if you have a good head of hair) I think it's worth going to very good hairdresser, who knows how to cut to suit your face shape.

I think you could probably go slightly less conservative with the hairline - not really lowering it, but making the recession more a U than a V shape. But, as you know, you've got to get a doc's opinion on how any grafts this will take and how many lifetime grafts you've likely got to cover future hairloss. Good luck.

Look forward to seeing this result ! Can I ask what made you choose dr dermisroy over dr erdogan ? Thanks

erdogan qouted me over 3k grafts. And his results is good but he uses to much grafts. Also to patients on a swedish forum was very happy with demirsoy so i picked him.

• 1 month later...
This is the hairline i went with. What do you think, was it to aggresive? I really tried to just shape it and not lower it. Hopefully it will look good when i get older.

The location and density of the hairline are appropriate, but the shape looks aggressive without seeing more of your face. The management of your donor supply can make the difference in what is suitable.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

The location and density of the hairline are appropriate, but the shape looks aggressive without seeing more of your face. The management of your donor supply can make the difference in what is suitable.

how do you mean that the shape looks aggresive?

• 8 months later...