4000 grafts FUE by Dr.Koray Erdogan - Asmed Clinic

ASMED SURGICAL MEDICAL CENTER

DR KORAY ERDOGAN

- PATIENT'S AGE: 27

- NW: V A

- TOTAL DONOR CAPACITY: 7000 grafts

* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 60 uf/cm2

* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 50 micron

- OPERATION DETAILS: 4000 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.7 - 0.8 mm.

Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit

Recipient area – 203 cm2

* 498 single grafts

* 1691 double grafts

* 1527 triple grafts

* 272 multiple grafts

* 18 multiple grafts

* General average Hair per Graft: 2.40

- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 4000 grafts were used to restore the patient's frontal area, mid-scalp and vertex area: 1800 grafts were used to restore the frontline and 2200 grafts for filling the mid scalp and vertex

- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment along with the surgery

* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were sent by the patient

V2_LETTER%20FROM%20DR.%20KORAY_zpsfjar2u3e.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

V2_DSC_4399_zpscngrizl2.jpg

OPERATION

V2_DSC_4607_zpsq8uspr30.jpg

11 MONTHS AFTER OPERATION

V2_IPUMXT_zpsmca8nudy.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

V2_DSC_4401_zpsyh5g1s7g.jpg

OPERATION

V2_DSC_4609_zpsjtnfvkna.jpg

V2_prhhlt_zpsiubyawur.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

V2_DSC_4403_zpsgl2rhb7u.jpg

OPERATION

V2_DSC_4611_zpssu3hj02e.jpg

V2_LMD1AQ-2_zpsxwp4bur4.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

V2_DSC_4410_zpsqod3eicp.jpg

OPERATION

V2_DSC_4616_zpszrznssxr.jpg

11 MONTHS AFTER OPERATION (WET HAIR)

V2_zyPSgc-2_zpsjx1hfdoa.jpg

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

I feel this is misleading representation by Dr Koray as the before pics are wet and after pics are dry.

It's hard to tell the true extent of the hair loss before the procedure due to the wet pics but it looks like 4000 grafts may have been excessive in this case.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

I feel this is misleading representation by Dr Koray as the before pics are wet and after pics are dry.

It's hard to tell the true extent of the hair loss before the procedure due to the wet pics but it looks like 4000 grafts may have been excessive in this case.

The patient send in the pics so I don't think it's fair to say it's misleading. Also, it appears the last picture his hair is wet. Either way, you can clearly tell that he basically had no hairline before and was very thin behind it. Now he looks like Elvis!

Nice case.

I also like that it shows what lighting can do to a ht.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

you sound like a broken record..... :rolleyes: you act like because a wet pic was taken before then the whole HT is a failure and was hidden but a wet before pic. I guess the wet pic completely distorts the great hairline too huh? ur really starting to sound ridiculous!

With all due respect BUSA, it is good practice to show dry 'before pics' and dry 'after' pics. That is purely my opinion which I am entitled to express.

This is a good result, but the wet hair before makes it look more dramatic than it may actually be.

I know you are a fan of Dr Erdogan, but please think logically before jumping to his defence!

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Last picture is "wet " and after HT, isn't it . What are we missing ?

The patient must be very happy with this result , beautiful hairline work --- doesn't matter if it 3,500 , 4000, or 3000 . Complaining about this is splitting hairs , no pun intended .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice case.

I also like that it shows what lighting can do to a ht.

Spanker are you saying that a lot of HT may be kind of "see though" compared to normal heads of hair under strong lighting? Does that happen in most cases?

With all due respect BUSA, it is good practice to show dry 'before pics' and dry 'after' pics. That is purely my opinion which I am entitled to express.

This is a good result, but the wet hair before makes it look more dramatic than it may actually be.

I know you are a fan of Dr Erdogan, but please think logically before jumping to his defence!

fair enough. but a misrepresentation is a misstatement considering the amount of lighting. and who really gives a shiit wat the before pics look like if his head is wet?

wat matters is the end result and its quite impressive but I guess you forget to mention that small detail....:rolleyes: