I had shed at month 9 scared the shit out of me, but they grew back and again I shed at 12months but again they grew back, my crown was never going to fill in anyway so Im heading back to see Dr Bhatti in October,

here is me at nearly 2 years post HT and 1 year before at the Bridge over the river Kwae Kanchanaburi Thailand

5b32e6c3ed7f5_ScreenShot2015-06-18at9_01_24PM.png.7fcd6eaf7a9b11363c6ca599d8693414.png

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had second HT about 10 weeks after the first one so my guess was just the second HT shedding at the same duration. Dr Bhatti was not keen at all to over harvest and suggested I come back rather than do it over 2 days, so I went back,

its a long journey there and back to do it all again 10 weeks later, but he runs a very tight ship the place does run like clock work, its just a tiring long long journey

I had shed at month 9 scared the shit out of me, but they grew back and again I shed at 12months but again they grew back, my crown was never going to fill in anyway so Im heading back to see Dr Bhatti in October,

here is me at nearly 2 years post HT and 1 year before at the Bridge over the river Kwae Kanchanaburi Thailand

Sethticles, you don't look like the same person. Only an Aussie would be mad enough to take his before and after photo on the Bridge on the River Kwae lol

Yes I've seen this video.

I was asking on a personal level, the complications post op.

I saw this post from Sethticles regarding the use of J&J oil and how it dislodged few hair on the right temple area and he couldn't get the growth on that side.

yep, growth never came, I remember the very second it happened like it was all in slow motion, I prayed it wasnt happening, must have been at least 20 came out at once.... anyway Im booked in for October to fix it and add fill in the crown, can't wait.

and Shera, the before and after photo really does paint a massive picture, makes me so happy seeing what it was and what it is now.

Yes I've seen this video.

I was asking on a personal level, the complications post op.

I saw this post from Sethticles regarding the use of J&J oil and how it dislodged few hair on the right temple area and he couldn't get the growth on that side.

Hi Canon, firstly congratulations on your hair transplant with Dr Bhatti, I'm sure you have made a great choice.

As for post operative care, I more or less followed Dr Bhatti's instructions. I did after 6 days when washing my hair give my crusts a gentle rub when they were soft from the shampoo just to help them dislodge and fall off. After 10 days I was more or less crust free.

I continued with the baby oil every morning for about 6 months. I had my op in October so being self employed working from home, I only really needed to go out and face my fellow humans either on the school run or taking my young boys to various outdoor activities. I wore a hat on the school run and then kept my hair uncovered for the rest of the day until it was time to venture out again.

I actually wore a hat when venturing out from November to about April, but the weather here meant I certainly didn't look out of place. Under the hat, I always wore one of the cotton bandana's which I got from Dr Bhatti's clinic, just to protect my grafts from the woolen hat and to keep the hat baby oil free.

Apart from that I used the 5% Minoxdil foam in the evenings and took the tablets recommended by Dr Bhatti every day. As for complications, there really weren't any, everything went as planned, like clockwork. The only time you really need to be extra careful is the first couple of weeks, after that just take the meds and try to forget that you have had a hair transplant.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any other concerns and the best of luck for the next few months, not that you'll need it!

i m considering getting HT done by Dr, Bhatti. the question i want to ask u is how do the transtranted hair blend with the natural non transplanted hair. to elaborate i only need transplant on the front (temple area) as i am only in norwood II and slowly progressing towards nordood III. but the rest of my head has a good cover of hair. so my concern is after transplat will the transplanted hair which have a density between 45- 55 hair/sq.cm blend with the rest of the hair have a density between 75-100 hair /sq.cm. this is very important for getting a natural look.

also please tell if people are able to tell whether u have transplanted hair

my hairline is a lot like your. so ur help would be really appreciated

Hi Vicky,

In answer to your question, once the procedure was complete I routinely buzzed by hair down to a 2/3 for the first 3 months or so, basically until the time I felt that the growth would be somewhat on a par with my original hair.

Now, only if I look under extreme light, can my hair at times seem a bit see through, but generally it seems thick enough to pass as completely natural. I have been out numerous times and no-one can ever suspect that I have had a hair transplant, those that I do tell think I am joking!

Because you only want a relatively small area doing, you may want to discuss with Dr Bhatti your concerns about density.

I have learnt that a hair transplant is about creating an illusion of a full head of hair, you will never really get the same density as your original hair, but a good Doctor such as Dr Bhatti will use his skill and expertise to create this illusion.

In no way, can anyone tell I have transplanted hair, if I'm OK then you really have little to worry about.

As you are already in India, go for Dr Bhatti, he will perform his magic on you!

Hello vicky2387,

As Shera sir said, "that a hair transplant is about creating an illusion of a full head of hair.....".

You and I are on the same boat.. even I am norwood 2 and had a hair transplant of 755 grafts in my temples and frontal hairline.

The density will never be same but with a good transplant and using camouflaging techniques like hair fibers you'll get this illusion which looks very natural.

and at the end save as much native hair as possible by using minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral, dutasteride, biotin.

shera thanks for the reply

your advice on the following would be helpful

1. weather i make for a good HT candidate

2. since i need a smaller procedure to cover up my temple area will the transplanted hair blend naturally given that the density will vary in the front( where transplant will be done) to the rest of the head

3. are u happy with your procedure.

4. do u recommend Dr. bhatti as i have to decide in the next 24 hours.

5 will i be able to style my hair differently as in certain hair styles(like styling hair backwards) scalp is more visible therefore greater chance of HT being noticeable.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients

So another month flies by............................................................

Its now been eight months and counting since I ventured out on my HT adventure to see Dr Bhatti in the City Beautiful, India.

At this rate I don't think my trusty Phillips 360 trimmer thingy can take much more, I might have to treat myself to a professional haircut long before my target date of Christmas this year. :rolleyes:

Again I hope my pics inspire some of you to take the leap into having your HT done, as always PM me if you have any queries or would like any advice with regards to my HT journey.

I have taken a variety of pics over the last couple of days in the hope of giving a more realistic view of my results thus far.

Also I may be taking a couple of family members from the UK to see Dr Bhatti later this year, let me know if any of you guys want to hop on board, the more the merrier.

So, onto the pics.................as always any feedback is most welcome.

Thanks!icon7.gif

a.jpg.4777ef6a0c0fc307bfc3f151f66822b6.jpg

b.jpg.973a14b86f388fe338b2f0dc8c23f722.jpg

c.jpg.15f819f7a912eb74b3db504cde5ebcf6.jpg

d.jpg.8f5650ef07f7ef89f6f08ad810213e20.jpg

e.jpg.e5d3d0e72b4bddfb09033c1f9da647ee.jpg

f.jpg.39f9d672d8be39e4dbc50d11b552e191.jpg

g.jpg.808b7cd3a94c99b7a655821af9feebbd.jpg

h.jpg.947b28f939f043308d2d2708d3253e8d.jpg

i.jpg.fe14743bde6e6720d3d4b9161acddf85.jpg

j.jpg.16bedffd9db46af82e8296367d28fca4.jpg

k.jpg.e3cbb98420e09c3a9ec977fedfad26ac.jpg

l.jpg.af2d7caa569ee4c8851da6454bd2badb.jpg

m.jpg.dd488522d91bf80548257e514e301e26.jpg

n.jpg.13b59e047522cfb33b54826f8d9b8889.jpg

o.jpg.eb7e1f03b119c40e515c075395eae156.jpg

5b32e6e6e85f7_1.DayBeforeFUE.jpg.9dbbe4ab485fad76d2973291948810a7.jpg

Edited by Shera

Congrats Shera. It keeps getting better and better. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your pictures speak for themselves. Very happy for you and very excited for you. Enjoy your full head of hair:)

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.