This Vancouver area patient was in his early 30's when he came to see Dr. Hasson regarding hair restoration surgery. 3888 grafts were dense packed in the hairline and frontal zone to create this result just short of 11 months post-op. 1275 singles hair grafts were used along with 2323 doubles and 290 3-4 hair grafts. The strip size was 30cm x 1.5 cm.

We knew going in he was a good candidate and would have a great result and needless to say no one was disappointed in the outcome.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Free consultations with Hasson & Wong representatives in the following locations.

New York March 16th-20th, Miami March 28th-29th, Toronto March 21st-22nd, Manchester March 21st.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Perfect. Awesome.

I just have one question. The posterior 1/3 as shown in the post op pics was not operated.

But the after results show quite a significant improvement in that area aswell? (meds?)

Good observation the crown seems to have also improved I know the patient is on meds and was at the time of surgery. I will dig to find out when he started the medication and get a shot of the back of his head if we have one.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

The patient started on meds a few months before his surgery and judging from the crown photos has had a good deal of thickening of the hair shaft. Also attached is a photo of the scar up close.

11.jpg

12.jpg

---