2400graft FUE Hungary

milanello

Hey all,

I'm 25 years old from Budapest,and just passed the 4months mark after my FUE.

I'm a lil bit worried(what a surprise :) ) about my current result.

The left side is lagging behind,there are some "huge" gaps,where I might can see some tiny,non colored hair.

I would really appreacite some feedback.

IMG_2333.jpg.08263a18bd753d59af1380ecd9e22c57.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg.3f5472aa0fc8eacf84dce7e4e40f721e.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg.a04644cf9a71eb488f78e824fe6a8f33.jpg

I can understand why you are worried, but it is very early. Those tiny non-colored hairs are probably the next round of growth. Everything should be pretty even (have emerged enough to see) by end of month 6 and then density improves from 6 to 12. Looks like you've had some good growth by month 4. It is coming along nicely I would say.

I can`t understand why you are worried lol. It`s looking just fine, even very good for this early stage. These tiny little gaps are perfectly normal, so no worries. There is a section on here called "Hair loss websites" where you can inspect many progress journeys posted by members, naturally also many 4 month pics. You`ll see that most don`t even show such a good progress at this stage you are experiencing right now. So keep cool and enjoy what`s to come :)

Thank you very much for the replies.

I have checked a lot of blogs, forum topics and as I see there are a lot of patients who have achieved a very good density and growth at this early stage.

Unfortunately the left side has been lagging behind since the first day of my post op,as the right side started to grow very nicely even before the shedding period ,the left side did not really grow,or at least much slower.

I experienced shock loss at the left side of the donor area( anyone experienced something like this?) So I was affraid that the hairs might got damaged during the extraction.

Sorry,if I'm overreacting it,and thank you for the replies.

I'll keep you guys updated :)

IMG_0042.jpg.a1be6465e089b2f537466341cef3068e.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg.585f00fca5d96f3baac3bf80b429d7c9.jpg

Your recipient looks on point. It's not going to be full original density. I think you're looking good and lucky to be where you are. Keep us posted. Are you sure your left side is not over harvested and it is in fact shock loss? You have a lot of growing and rebound left and I think you'll have a good result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Yes,I"m sure becouse for now the donor area got back to normal. It looks fine.

It was a 2 day surgery and they extracted hairs from the left side at the second day,when my doctor brought one of her assistant in and let her do the extraction for a while.

I was stupid to let her do it,my mistake.

Even I did not feel pain,but i felt that she was just doing it much slower and harder. She was not well quailifed and experianced enough for it.

Maybe it was her first or second time doing this so..

Thank you guys for the replies I hope I will see some significant changes by the end of the fourth months. I'll post some better quality pictures in my next posts.

Edited by milanello

It was a 2 day surgery and they extracted hairs from the left side at the second day,when my doctor brought one of her assistant in and let her do the extraction for a while.

I was stupid to let her do it,my mistake.

Even I did not feel pain,but i felt that she was just doing it much slower and harder. She was not well quailifed and experianced enough for it.

Maybe it was her first or second time doing this so..

yea thats the same thing a lot of others are concerned about with other doctors who have techs perform not only taking grafts out but placing them.

wen something surgical is done I think the DOCTOR shud b the only one performing that procedure. techs have their place but its not removing grafts from pp.'s heads.

THATS why the DOCTOR goes to MEDICAL school and has to PROVE himself before he/she can start working on others.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

So,here I'm 5months after my FUE HT.

As,you know,I was desperat and worried a month ago aaand.. nothing has changed :)

I'm still worried.

Maybe transplanted hairs got thicker and I can see non colored,tiny hairs but,still gaps and the fine non colored hairs dont really want to get thicker.

I have checked a lot of after HT story here and every great final result showed better improvement at this stage I guess.

I think the next month (5-6) will might tell the truth.

IMG_2402.jpg.4d21e1c73d0035b97890bd3ac5cffdc9.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg.4355d09334d8052300a08854329d2bb7.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg.cd51a3c34c9931671b567c2e46caca01.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg.68857cff65dd02ee0f9a25dcdaf165f4.jpg

As you know, I was telling you not to be desperate and worried a month ago

aaand... nothing has changed :)

There STILL is no reason to be worried at this stage, in contrary, just compare the pictures from now and from some few weeks ago. Especially the right side looks very good yet. The gaps will fill in, I`m pretty sure about this. And then you will experience another wave of new growth, while the existing hairs will mature and thicken. I say that you will have an at least slightly above average result, but surely satisfying (as long as you didn`t have unrealistic expectations..).

Wait at least until month 9 or 10 until you start to judge and cry ;) If you`re not satisfied then, you can then re-evaluate the situation and maybe consider a little touch up.

But now PLEASE just sit back, relax, and wait for things to develop (and I know that`s the most hard part :D) No worries :)

Thank you guys,I'm trying to relax and get back my hope.

I think i did not have unrealistic expectations,but I have to admit I expected a very good result,becouse the good quality of the donor area,I'm young,non-smoker,enough grafts and so on.

I believed I'm a very good candidate for this.

I hope the magic really happens after the fifth monts.

Thank you for following my case,I'll update it later,hopefully with more hair on my head :)

Questionmark, Did you experience significant changes between 5-7months?

I think our case is kinda similar(except you had better gowth at this stage :D )

I mean kinda same haircharacter, and as I checked your journey at you hair loss website kinda same type of hair loss.

I know everybody is different, just wondering.

Edited by milanello

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

So I have already passed my 6months mark,and just went to a control yesterday.

My results are still dissapointing.

The doctor admitted it,but here comes the funny part! She did not admit it was her or her assistant fault,she only admitted that the result is not satisfying.

She offered me a repair,and she want to add another 1500grafts and want to charge me for another 3K EURO :) The original 2400graft costs 5K euro.

Obvisualy I will decline it, and 2-3months later I will try to talk with her boss and write a blog or forum posts about my very bad experiance with them.

I'm attaching some pictures,the right side is kinda okay,but still not good enough.

The left side is a total failure.

I will try to get in touch with Dr. Erdogan,or Feriduni and make things right.

IMG_1898.jpg.adb48273fcb8075734172c92a4e2be3f.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg.6645bf13a5d4968d06d8f810570a7641.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg.bc6fdf894a47ad4832cf2b793bf1bc7a.jpg

Hello Milanello.

This is no were near the time frame to be judging this as a final result.

You need to wait till the 12 month mark at least but by months 9-10-11 you will

have a better idea of what to expect.

Its just to early at the moment I've seen this countless times often people say one

of the hardest parts of ht is the waiting.

Another 3 months and we will all be able to judge better your potential result.

Good luck to you and have a nice day

Its quite strange that your doctor admitted that your results are disappointing in only 6 months, Final assessment is made when you complete a year or 18 months. You still have few more months, for growth. All I can say is Please don't jump into any conclusions unless and until you complete a year!!

Good luck

Its quite strange that your doctor admitted that your results are disappointing in only 6 months, Final assessment is made when you complete a year or 18 months. You still have few more months, for growth. All I can say is Please don't jump into any conclusions unless and until you complete a year!!

Good luck

Yes,thats what is was waiting for.

Instead of this she said,I need 1,5K grafts more. :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Milanello,

I've been following your hair transplant progress here and was wondering which clinic/doctor in Budapest did your FUE transplant?

Are you feeling more satisfied with the results now, or are you still not happy with them?

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

James

I recently had a surgery in January similar to your timeline and still do not have hairs breaking the surface yet. However, I am not worried at all. I had a previous surgery done in 2012 with great results. It may take a while but hang in there, they will surface. Continue your patience.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I recently had a surgery in January similar to your timeline and still do not have hairs breaking the surface yet. However, I am not worried at all. I had a previous surgery done in 2012 with great results. It may take a while but hang in there, they will surface. Continue your patience.

Thank you John,

It has been 9months since my surgery but the result is still not meet my requirement.

Have you experianced any significant changes after the 9th months?

• 2 weeks later...