2nd thoughts on my Dr Hakan Doganay booking

Sebastion

when someone can't even get the dam doctors name correct I wud not listen to a word they say cause obviously they are clueless!

his name is NOT DR. HAKAN its DR. Doganay!!!!!!!!!!! do you hear ppl refer to Dr. Lorenzo and Dr. JOSE? no u don't. smh

when someone can't even get the dam doctors name correct I wud not listen to a word they say cause obviously they are clueless!

his name is NOT DR. HAKAN its DR. Doganay!!!!!!!!!!! do you hear ppl refer to Dr. Lorenzo and Dr. JOSE? no u don't. smh

You obviously are listening busa .....Because you are returning comment..?:) ..I wouldn't get all keyboard warrior if i were you....sitting somewhere hiding behind your monitor... Dr Hakan Dr Doganay who gives a F$%k.....As long as will all know who we are talking about that is what matters..... In the meantime show manners and only say on here to me what you would be prepared to say in person face to face...... :)

Peace ;)

You obviously are listening busa .....Because you are returning comment..?:) ..I wouldn't get all keyboard warrior if i were you....sitting somewhere hiding behind your monitor... Dr Hakan Dr Doganay who gives a F$%k.....As long as will all know who we are talking about that is what matters..... In the meantime show manners and only say on here to me what you would be prepared to say in person face to face...... :)

Peace ;)

He seems to be on a crusade for Dr Hakan (:P) today

He seems to be on a crusade for Dr Hakan (:P) today

Today?

Look at he's post history, he almost always praise the doc.

Even the first Day he signed up here he talked about the turkish docs. I mean really, BUSA what is your agenda here, you say dr. Hakan is one of the best in the World but you never had a transplant with him so how do you know?

He is a good doctor who is capable to achieve terrific results. The issue is rather he has created such a positive reputation that he doesn't have to do as many procedures himself, but hire & allow his peers to perform many HT's. This is kind of how life works. One reputable professions create that image they don't have to work as hard.

We like to sit here and chat about transplants from successful surgeons, but there are so many upcoming doctors, most notably in Turkey who are very affordable and great. They are the primary overseers, however once they become huge they will do the same as these other ones are doing.

This Erdogan doctor is unreal. Unbelievable results. Though probably only a matter of time until the same happens with him. Just how it works unfortunately.

I dunno but whatever u have said seems to be true , I have seen some really unbelieveable results from Dr. Edrogan , sometimes I feel inside my gut , is that result even possible ? becos the patient looks to have even more hair than his teen aged years , Now how is that Possible ? HT will never give u the dammed density u once had during your teens ..... May a Heavy Load of Toppik ? we will never know !

But seems very unreal thats for true ..... In general turkey is now loosing its sheen it once had for its mastery in FUE , I think I better stick to the US Doctors here atleast we have some regulations and some degree of safety when we do it here back home !

see its ppl like you that shud simply be banned from posting altogether! so now ur gonna spread rumors and say that Erodgan must use Toppik because he had such great results. did the thought cross ur mind that yea he's really that good? YEA it is possible and he proves it OFTEN. ur a schmuck!

yep and someone is gonna read this and see that Erdogan uses Toppik according to you smh.

dude STOP posting anything anywhere. ppl like you are toxic to these forms cause you either give out really POOR advice for which u are obviously clueless about and now you want to accuse one the worlds best HT doctors of using Toppik? dude GO AWAY.......

I dunno but whatever u have said seems to be true , I have seen some really unbelieveable results from Dr. Edrogan , sometimes I feel inside my gut , is that result even possible ? becos the patient looks to have even more hair than his teen aged years , Now how is that Possible ? HT will never give u the dammed density u once had during your teens ..... May a Heavy Load of Toppik ? we will never know !

But seems very unreal thats for true ..... In general turkey is now loosing its sheen it once had for its mastery in FUE , I think I better stick to the US Doctors here atleast we have some regulations and some degree of safety when we do it here back home !

Busa ....respect you but trust me he likes to be known as Dr Hakan , i was asked to call him that.

He is a good doctor who is capable to achieve terrific results. The issue is rather he has created such a positive reputation that he doesn't have to do as many procedures himself, but hire & allow his peers to perform many HT's. This is kind of how life works. One reputable professions create that image they don't have to work as hard.

We like to sit here and chat about transplants from successful surgeons, but there are so many upcoming doctors, most notably in Turkey who are very affordable and great. They are the primary overseers, however once they become huge they will do the same as these other ones are doing.

This Erdogan doctor is unreal. Unbelievable results. Though probably only a matter of time until the same happens with him. Just how it works unfortunately.

Wrong mate , just wrong .......Dr Hakan does nearly all the implanting , the one area i think he doesn't always do is the mid scalp which he lets his hands have a break and observes his head tech.

see its ppl like you that shud simply be banned from posting altogether! so now ur gonna spread rumors and say that Erodgan must use Toppik because he had such great results. did the thought cross ur mind that yea he's really that good? YEA it is possible and he proves it OFTEN. ur a schmuck!

yep and someone is gonna read this and see that Erdogan uses Toppik according to you smh.

dude STOP posting anything anywhere. ppl like you are toxic to these forms cause you either give out really POOR advice for which u are obviously clueless about and now you want to accuse one the worlds best HT doctors of using Toppik? dude GO AWAY.......

Think you need to calm down mate. Youve made your opinion known, multiple times. That this Dr whom youve apparently never met or had surgery with is apparently the absolute best. You inboxed me overly aggressively telling me how i should go with Hakan. You go with him if hes so good, and let everyone else make their own decision. Your offering nothing more to than insults now, its pretty immature.

BUSA stop advocating Dr. Hakan , and start Helping people here .. if u cannot just drift away bro .... No One needs your advice if its not Fair and Honest .... after all we are spending OUR Money and you are not Funding us , so the Loss of a Bad advice is a Poor result and that means Money thrown in the Pits ... Just remember if you cannot Help ..... then Help yourself "SHUT UP"

mikeey, a question for you....

What exactly is the ART in a HT? I always thought it was the population of the recipient area, but I have read over and over again on this board where surgeons do NOT do the recipient population themselves which is shocking to me.

The art is where you control the depth, angulation, alignment of the grafts. I would avoid surgeons who do not do this part. At the very least, the surgeon should make the incisions, while techs can implant (H&W, Rahal, Erdogan). While others make the incisions as well as implant (Konior), and the third is those who use the implanter pen, (Lorenzo and Hakan).

mikeey, a question for you....

What exactly is the ART in a HT? I always thought it was the population of the recipient area, but I have read over and over again on this board where surgeons do NOT do the recipient population themselves which is shocking to me.

The ART of hair restoration lies mainly in the creation of the recipient incisions for the grafts: their location, density, angulation, direction, depth, and layout/design, and the tools used to make them. The very best hair restoration surgeons, i.e., those consistently achieving results that closely mimic nature, are the best at planning and executing impeccable recipient sites, usually using custom sized-custom cut (to the width and depth of the extracted grafts) blades, making mostly lateral slit incisions.

"Populating" the recipient area is actually a two-step process: the first step is cutting/creating the recipient incisions, which is where the artistry comes in (and should only be done by talented, experienced hair restoration physician, imo), and the second is seating the grafts into those recipient sites, which is more ministerial and route and can be handled by well-trained technicians. The only top-grade doc I know of who still does some of the graft seatings himself is Dr. Konior, who likes to seat some or all of the frontal hairline grafts.

A minority of well known (FUE-only) surgeons, such as Drs. Lorenzo and Doganay, use implanter pens to simultaneously create/cut the recipient sites and implant/seat the grafts. Their cosmetic results, while okay, can't rival the artistry and naturalness of the best work done by docs using custom sized-custom cut blades to make lateral slit recipient incisions, imo. Second in terms of artistry/naturalness are talented docs using needles to make the graft recipient incisions. Dr. Diep comes to mind as one such doc.

The ART of hair restoration lies mainly in the creation of the recipient incisions for the grafts: their location, density, angulation, direction, depth, and layout/design, and the tools used to make them. The very best hair restoration surgeons, i.e., those consistently achieving results that closely mimic nature, are the best at planning and executing impeccable recipient sites, usually using custom sized-custom cut (to the width and depth of the extracted grafts) blades, making mostly lateral slit incisions.

KO: The art is where you control the depth, angulation, alignment of the grafts. I would avoid surgeons who do not do this part.

I took these two pictures from the forum. Would both of you please say which one is correct and the other one is incorrect, and why??

1.jpg.2c2a9efcfd720f4057a57b434a7a677e.jpg

2.jpg.d057992510a2eabed5f6a6974cbb8aed.jpg

I also did send a note in regards to "BUSA". As I never had a conversation with him myself, I actually didnt complain about the way he was speaking to me, but to other members on here. Just wanted to add that, so he doesnt suppose this would be all personal issues and aggrieved egos.

Its just about displaying a minimum amount of respect towards others.

wen members start accusing top rated recommended doctors of using Topik cause their patients look so good and they have some axe to grind they will get called out on their BS and rumor starting!

Busa,

I am getting complaints from several members about the way you are speaking to them. Please stop insulting other members and be respectful. Continuing to hurl insulting words will result in a suspension of your posting privileges.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Bill