Potential Recommendation of Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz of Istanbul, Turkey

Thank you at last Dr karadeniz for answering some of the questions I posed to you.

My point as always is to try to gather the information I require.

As I have said I have no ill will to you or your clinic and as I have stated we are always going disagree on docs not being involved in the procedure but this should not lead to you evading answering questions.

I think the cruxt of our conflict is that you were so damming of a industry as a whole without any impartiality and tarring all with the same brush which I deem to be unfair as you have as you stated yourself not seen results from all these clinics so how can you say this is accurate? You can state this about the results you have seen.

I just felt that you had a aim to achieve self promotion by doing harm to others which I cannot abide.

As I also stated that the majority of what you said is probably true in that these tech clinics on the whole will be damaging the prospects of patients to address there hair loss correctly.

But stating that they are all the same without the evidence I feel is unfair.

As for my motives as you keep implying are very suspicious to you are nothing more than wanting answers to questions from the poster of information that we can take as being accurate.

I have told you that you can ask me anything you wish and I will try my damdest to answer it.

If you look back over my 300+ posts you will see that it is blatantly obvious that I do not represent any clinic or Dr.

If you take offence at what I ask or how I ask it I apologise but it cannot be avoided if you see it as criticism because you don't answer questions.

Once again congratulations on your recommendation and have a nice day

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specifically to Dr. Ali Emre ,

Sir what is your Experience telling you with Regards to "STRESS " and its affects on the Hair Transplant Result ? Does Stress have any influence on the Post HT Results ?

why i need your help is that soon I shall be contemplating a Hair Transplant Procedure so I need to Gather as Much Knowledge as I can , and who Better to ask than a Doctor Himself !

Pls give us your point of View

Sorry I know this question is a bit off topic here , so the moderators are requested to bear with Me , as I need some definite Answer , hope you understand my position !

Specifically to Dr. Ali Emre ,

Sir what is your Experience telling you with Regards to "STRESS " and its affects on the Hair Transplant Result ? Does Stress have any influence on the Post HT Results ?

why i need your help is that soon I shall be contemplating a Hair Transplant Procedure so I need to Gather as Much Knowledge as I can , and who Better to ask than a Doctor Himself !

Pls give us your point of View

Sorry I know this question is a bit off topic here , so the moderators are requested to bear with Me , as I need some definite Answer , hope you understand my position !

Dear Mikeey,

I don't think stress has significant effect on the result of a HT.

Having said that, stress, or in more advanced situations depression, is such an awkward thing that it has the potential to effect the general health condition of an individual including all sorts of processes related to healing. So, I can't promise that it won't have any negative effect.

Ali Emre Karadeniz, MD (Dr. K)

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

Dr. Karadeniz,

Although you did not need to reply any of the questions here, you replied my questions straightforward and transperantly. Thank you.

Last minute question but, (and concerning if this thread is good for this discussion, but seeing that you have found it convenient); do you provide some scientific evidences that stress has really no impact on HT result. Or, do you simply believe in that conclusion?

Maybe, a little stress has beneficial effect for better hair growth after HT? What do you recommend your patients who had obvious stress after HT?

(My 100th post, you made me a senior member, thanks for that) :)

Dr. Karadeniz,

Although you did not need to reply any of the questions here, you replied my questions straightforward and transperantly. Thank you.

Last minute question but, (and concerning if this thread is good for this discussion, but seeing that you have found it convenient); do you provide some scientific evidences that stress has really no impact on HT result. Or, do you simply believe in that conclusion?

Maybe, a little stress has beneficial effect for better hair growth after HT? What do you recommend your patients who had obvious stress after HT?

(My 100th post, you made me a senior member, thanks for that) :)

What I gathered from My searching on Google is that in 1 interview with Dr. De Reys , he has quiet specifically Answered that in his Career of HT he has Not seen any patient in his life , where Stress had a affect on post HT Result !!

What I gathered from My searching on Google is that in 1 interview with Dr. De Reys , he has quiet specifically Answered that in his Career of HT he has Not seen any patient in his life , where Stress had a affect on post HT Result !!

Neither have I seen or heard that happen. However we have to accept that even if it rarely happens it is very difficult to determine the relationship between an unsuccessful result and stress.

Ali Emre Karadeniz, MD (Dr. K)

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

Dear Dr. Karadeniz

I congratulate you for being the 3rd Turkish Surgeon to be recommended in the forum. Your work is really outstanding and you look very honest educated and your English is very clear which will be your main advantage as well.

I do have some questions that I will be very happy to hear you answering them,

1) What type of FUE extractions are you using? Manual or Motorized? If Motorized then which tool is used?

2) How much percentage of extraction / incision / implanting are you personally doing on your own per session?

3) In body hair transplant using beard hair, is your extraction manual only or both?

4) What is your FUE price rate per graft for normal scalp and beard hair?

Thank you and congratulations again Doc :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Karadeniz ... Welcome to the Board of Recommended Doctors .... even if this is Totally absurd , I wish to Know if you as a Human and Newly elected doctor are willing to give me a Party :)

I am actually on a very tight budget , I know its really stupid to ask , BUT can u offer me a good discount on the eve of your recommendation here ? I'm always put off by the Idea of a HT due to my Financial Position , If you cud help , I am NW2 , and I think I need around 1800-2000 Grafts only in my Hairline , I have a Robust Mid scalp and donor , BUT Very Little Money to offer .

Pls let me know if you are willing to help me and celebrate your Entry on this Board of Recommendations?

Thanks

Very scientific explanation:)

Are there any people with 6 fingers in one hand?

No, there could not be, because I have never seen.

True scientific explanation; http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177727-can-stress-influence-results-hair-transplant.html

Originally Posted by David-TakingThePlunge: Stress in general can cause hair loss. Thus, I suspect that a high degree of stress during the healing process could have an effect on the outcome of the surgery.

Here is an article by Dr. Parsa Mohebi on stress related hair loss.

Hair Loss – Diagnosis and Treatment of Stress Related Balding

I heard growing ur nails long will also affect ur HT.... smh. stress has absolutely NOTHING to do with how successful a HT will be. some of u guys really need to stop reading the internet for ur information.....wow

dude go bury ur head in the sand or somethn.... or just go away altogether smh. u sound retarded!

Dr. Karadeniz ... Welcome to the Board of Recommended Doctors .... even if this is Totally absurd , I wish to Know if you as a Human and Newly elected doctor are willing to give me a Party :)

I am actually on a very tight budget , I know its really stupid to ask , BUT can u offer me a good discount on the eve of your recommendation here ? I'm always put off by the Idea of a HT due to my Financial Position , If you cud help , I am NW2 , and I think I need around 1800-2000 Grafts only in my Hairline , I have a Robust Mid scalp and donor , BUT Very Little Money to offer .

Pls let me know if you are willing to help me and celebrate your Entry on this Board of Recommendations?

Thanks

QUOTE BY BUSA [I heard growing ur nails long will also affect ur HT.... smh. stress has absolutely NOTHING to do with how successful a HT will be. some of u guys really need to stop reading the internet for ur information.....wow]

Now this is your opinion not fact

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeey View Post

Dr. Karadeniz ... Welcome to the Board of Recommended Doctors .... even if this is Totally absurd , I wish to Know if you as a Human and Newly elected doctor are willing to give me a Party

Thanks

dude go bury ur head in the sand or somethn.... or just go away altogether smh. u sound retarded!

How very politically correct give the dude a break there is no need for that.

Have a good day

[I heard growing ur nails long will also affect ur HT.... smh. stress has absolutely NOTHING to do with how successful a HT will be. some of u guys really need to stop reading the internet for ur information.....wow]

Quote:

Dr. Karadeniz ... Welcome to the Board of Recommended Doctors .... even if this is Totally absurd , I wish to Know if you as a Human and Newly elected doctor are willing to give me a Party

Thanks

Have a good day

This is the wrong place to be discussing this issue.

[I heard growing ur nails long will also affect ur HT.... smh. stress has absolutely NOTHING to do with how successful a HT will be. some of u guys really need to stop reading the internet for ur information.....wow]

Quote:

Thanks

Have a good day

I'm obviously not a physician however I think we need to define stress. We're not talking about the kind of stress that comes from holiday shopping or the barista at Starbucks mucking up our lattes.

The medical definition of stress is as follows:

"Definition of Stress. Stress: In a medical or biological context stress is a physical, mental, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental tension. Stresses can be external (from the environment, psychological, or social situations) or internal (illness, or from a medical procedure)."

Here's an interesting study from Ohio University about how stress affects wound healing,RESEARCHERS LEARN HOW STRESS SLOWS WOUND HEALING.

"the analysis showed that women who had reported more stress before the experiments produced significantly lower levels of both cytokines, Kiecolt-Glaser said. Those same women showed higher levels of the hormone cortisol in their saliva. Cortisol plays an important role in curtailing the healing process -- higher cortisol levels can lead to a slowdown in healing."

Given that long-term stress can lead to hair loss in a number of ways and may also affect healing, I don't sew why it wouldn't in some cases, have the potential to affect the outcome of a hair transplant. I'm sure it's rare but to say impossible sounds naive to me.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Agreed David but there is no conclusive proof one way or another so any one stating one way or another that its fact is inaccurate they should just be stating it as their opinion.

Have a good day

lmao. just admit ur WRONG and move on....smh