Heartbroken and mental breakdown...that is what all i have to say

Alliswell

I've stated on many threads that the % of bad results we see online is a tiny fraction of what is reality.

Many many guys are required to go back for touch up ops and repairs or even refunds which do not

Make it to the public domain . For the obvious reason of bad publicity for the clinic and the patient trying not to jeopardise their refund or free repair.

This is the murky area of hair transplantation that guys relatively new will be very surprised to read about if they form an opinion from all the 'showcase' threads.

Due to their risky nature one of the first opinions I formed of HT's was it was FUE only for me. As of if things wents belly up I could always shave down with some kind of framed hair line.

Failed transplant with a strip/s or significant future loss you are unable to chase and you are up shit creek without a paddle .

I also think 12 months max with a sub par result and the clinic should be providing a refund if needed. Have never seen

A result which has improved in any significant way post 12 months.

Edited by BaldingBogger

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stated on many threads that the % of bad results we see online is a tiny fraction of what is reality.

Many many guys are required to go back for touch up ops and repairs or even refunds which do not

Make it to the public domain . For the obvious reason of bad publicity for the clinic and the patient trying not to jeopardise their refund or free repair.

This is the murky area of hair transplantation that guys relatively new will be very surprised to read about if they form an opinion from all the 'showcase' threads.

Due to their risky nature one of the first opinions I formed of HT's was it was FUE only for me. As of if things wents belly up I could always shave down with some kind of framed hair line.

Failed transplant with a strip/s or significant future loss you are unable to chase and you are up shit creek without a paddle .

I also think 12 months max with a sub par result and the clinic should be providing a refund if needed. Have never seen

Do you have a source for this? Not saying it's wrong, I don't know, but I'd like to know if this is through a source, experience, or a guess. I can tell you that there are tons of great experiences (in fact most) that don't make to the forum. This is from people private massaging me, results seen on the clinic, etc.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I would disagree. May be wrong here....But generally I see a higher rate of problem issues on forums. I see this on all forums. I own a motorcycle forum. I can track statistics easily. The bulk of the posts are posters with mechanical problems. By reading the forum you would think that all motorcycles were always broken. Also some posters on my forum will only join, make a few posts with their issue and never post again.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

I would disagree. May be wrong here....But generally I see a higher rate of problem issues on forums. I see this on all forums. I own a motorcycle forum. I can track statistics easily. The bulk of the posts are posters with mechanical problems. By reading the forum you would think that all motorcycles were always broken. Also some posters on my forum will only join, make a few posts with their issue and never post again.

Depends on the bikes, i own a ducatti hypermotard and a yamaha t-max 530. In the Tmax forum hardly anyone complains about bike problems, in the ducatti forum if you don't have some sort of a problem then its not a ducatti :D

Also in the forums there you are not advised to speak with the manufacturer first before you report a problem :)

Depends on the bikes, i own a ducatti hypermotard and a yamaha t-max 530. In the Tmax forum hardly anyone complains about bike problems, in the ducatti forum if you don't have some sort of a problem then its not a ducatti :D

Also in the forums there you are not advised to speak with the manufacturer first before you report a problem :)

:)Motorcycle manufacturers provide 2-3 years of warranties, should the HT doctors also provide some kind of warranties?

Only Terminator or 6-million dollar man (old TV-serial) can have HT with warranties, to the best of my opinion :) and we can compare them with motors....

:)Motorcycle manufacturers provide 2-3 years of warranties, should the HT doctors also provide some kind of warranties?

Only Terminator or 6-million dollar man (old TV-serial) can have HT with warranties, to the best of my opinion :) and we can compare them with motors....

lol true

Guys,

I haven't taken the time to see where everyone is located but I think it's important when accusing Dr. Gabel of disappearing from this topic that yesterday was Thanksgiving here in the US and many of us took the day to be with our families. I'm sure every clinic was closed yesterday and many take a four day weekend.

Bill and I have both been in contact with Dr. Gabel and I know that hie is concerned about this patient and eager to help him. Also, at last communication, Dr. Gabel stated that he had not revived a signed disclosure from AllisWell providing him the permission he needs to discuss certains details of the case publicly.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Im sorry for voicing my opinion dr gabel. I truly did not mean to offend you.

I was convinced to have a strip procedure done over an fue at the ripe age of 19, it was the worst mistake i have ever made and i now spend 24/7 inside my apartment alone, constantly playing a chess game inside my head trying to convince myself that this mistake can one be fixed to the point where i can be happy again.

I did not mean to offend any forum members on this site, as a person with absolutely no friends on the outside world, offending anyone on this forum is the absolute last thing i want to do. Im sorry for my comments fellow members.

I do want to say one thing that i think most members who have been around here awhile can agree on, it is to my understanding that most veteran members here would Only let a HANDFULL of reccomended doctors do a surgery on them....am i wrong about this,if i am please someone clarify this to me.

I never directly called out or calleed any forum members here "stupid" like some members have namecalled me in this thread. i never mentioned any forum members name here (other than a doc) in a negative way, never have and never will.no matter what they say.

I hate to say this, but namecalling at me in this specific forum, does force me to hold back tears because this is the only place i can confide in after my failed strip surgery, i have 0 friends irl and there are some people i have talked to on here who i do consider my friends. inever used to be so weakminded before my surgery,seriously.

Im sorry for the long dramatic post.

Im sorry to all forum members, all docs(esp. Gabel), and the HRN admins

Try to take it easy bro, whatever it is its not the end of the world! Seek some counselling it really helps to put things in perspective and give you strength to deal with hard situations. You have to understand that your reaction to what happened is normal as you are a human being and you are fragile. What is not normal is the road its taking you, you have to deal with it soon cause you are loosing precious years of your life.

One day you will get better and your only regret will be the years you lost and the friends you alienated.

Try to be strong, you need it

Thanks for your concern number47.

The sad thing is....i am seeing 2 therapists an im also being hypnotized 3 times a week by a hypno therapists for 2 years now

But my feelings remain the same and have proggressively gotten worse, im trying so so hard.

To alliswell- i know how it feels and i hope one day youll get the hair you deserve and find peace, i sympathize with you. Good luck bro.

Aaron - I have tried to find your photos and your doc's name in your previous posts, but I did not see where you posted them even though you said you would post photos in one post from March 2014.

It is really important to see photos and know who your doc is so this forum can better understand the severity of the physical issues you are dealing with.

My thread that i created was locked by david the admin because the coalation doc was getting bashed by everyone who was posting in the thread. My pics are in that thread as well

I am told not to say the docs name again here or there might be legal issues

Sorry hadenough

Edited by aaron602

My thread that i created was locked by david the admin because the coalation doc was getting bashed by everyone who was posting in the thread. My pics are in that thread as well

Sorry hadenough

Please put pics on your profile and do not mention the docs name in that case.

They certainly can't deny that.

I didn't know that our forum worked like that. That we would keep a recommended doctor who threatened legal action over a failed case. I find that very interesting.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

AllIsWell, I'm sorry to hear that your procedure didn't go as expected. I have started a thread about the HT industry and how we as patients should demand more quality work from the doctors. We need to stand together on this, because for now, I feel like we are sitting ducks with not much ammunition in case something goes wrong.

Please visit my thread here http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177585-hair-density-how-justify.html

In any case, best of luck with the growth and the refund..

I didn't know that our forum worked like that. That we would keep a recommended doctor who threatened legal action over a failed case. I find that very interesting.

Indeed... This is very concerning... Any comment from the moderation team?

Sorry hadenough

I'm afraid Aaron has provided some misleading information here. As they say, "the Search feature is your friend." Anyone that is interested in finding the photos Aaron shared and learning who his physician was can easily do so. As he stated, the thread was locked, not deleted.

The discussion was locked after the moderators of this community worked diligently behind the scenes to assist Aaron in opening communication with his physician and assist him in obtaining a happy resolution. Unfortunately, Aaron never responded to the doctor's request to provide permission to discuss the case publicly and there are aspects of this case that could not be shared with us privately due to HIPPA.

I don't want to hijack this thread any further. This is not Aaron's thread and this discussion does not pertain to Dr. Gabel. However I want to emphasize that there was no threat of legal action to my knowledge and Aaron was never warned not to discuss his case further. On the contrary, he was simply asked to allow the physician to present their side of the story.

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

David,

I realize I may be an internet idiot, but I search aaron602 and your crappy search engine brings up nothing under hair loss sufferers.

Guys,

I'm going to address using the Search feature and then I once again request that we cease discussing Aaron's case in this thread. It is not the place for it.

I don't know why Aaron would not come up in the Social Network but the forum has its own Search button. (First three pics below).

In addition, clicking a user's name in the forum should bring up the following menu where you can view all posts by that user unless this is an only an admin feature. (last pic)

How's that for "crappy"?

5b32e2fcbb3ff_search1.JPG.c5adf3bee262f1570fc3850d0c6ae081.JPG

5b32e2fcc7478_search2.JPG.66f8f272a14015c50aad9411e9c0e816.JPG

5b32e2fce4773_search3.JPG.879cae1b20859dadc6ac4f259b5c542f.JPG

5b32e2fcf3e4c_search4.JPG.ae5534e40cac1e362e623dbdf725df30.JPG