This result is post-op 9 months. Patient as you can expect very pleased with the transformation.

Details:

@6000 donor supply fine-med texture

538 singles, 2700 doubles, and 130 threes - a total of 6328 hairs.

14017030-0_zpseac581db.jpg

14017030-1_zps1ba21b65.jpg

14017030-2_zps3d856e2f.jpg

14017030-3_zps86e52d53.jpg

14017030-4_zpsf6011cd7.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

why so few grafts? he needs closer to 6000 to cover his balding spots. everyone always says if u want more grafts go FUT. well, he went FUT and sure he looks much better but he is still balding.

I have yet to see ur clinic do any large procedures. this was a perfect example of someone who needs far more grafts so why not give them to him if u say his donor is 6000.

This is a really nice result! The point here is not about covering every bald area, but about improving appearances. To that end, this procedure is a great success.

While some clinics will do mega sessions, I think the best results I have seen are from several moderately sized procedures - that way the physician and patient can see what is important and tweak important areas like the hairline.

Great job!

comb overs that are grown out really long can be really misleading in photos. virtually the entire crown was left untouched and he has very little density in the middle. thats just unacceptable cause from the rear he still looks completely balding!

his hairline was lowered maybe 2 inches at best. so he essentially has a 3x3 inch area that was covered.

look at the last picture and ull see thats just not enough grafts to cover his head.

when great results are posted ill be the first to comment but this is a recommended clinic and the patient shud expect more as a result.

how bout this, take away the comb over and cut his hair to a #2 or 3 and see what it looks like. thats the real test vs. an entire comb over to hide the lack of grafts that shud have been transplanted.

This is a really nice result! The point here is not about covering every bald area, but about improving appearances. To that end, this procedure is a great success.

While some clinics will do mega sessions, I think the best results I have seen are from several moderately sized procedures - that way the physician and patient can see what is important and tweak important areas like the hairline.

Great job!

Edited by BUSA

Great job!

Nice post mate