3972 FUT with Dr. Gabel

Squatch

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again guys! It is true that the hair gains density as time goes by. I will be at 10 months tomorrow. I will try to get some more quality shots in the near future. Ya..... Dr. Gable does rock! 983966_zpsb4501d99.gif

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

You had young man face and old man hair. I can say that now because it's no longer true. Everything's back in sync. Second best decision you ever made (in case your wife reads this). Big congrats.

Edited by Tav1

• 7 months later...
Thanks! I will try to get some 18 month shots up soon. ;)

i can se that ur hair even behind were the doctor placed the grafts has gotten thicker? Or did he place grafts from the hairline to crown?

20160426-20160426-DSC_0015_zpskkvi37bs.jpg

f0bb3f4d-338d-41ae-af83-8a6793f8743c_zpscwl7i8yz.jpg

20160426-20160426-DSC_0025_zps7tldbeqt.jpg

Here are some quick shots at 18 months. Looking at my last set of pictures, nothing I can tell has changed. Which is good in my opinion. Still on Fin and Minoxidil. All I can say is Dr. Gabel did a wonderful job. I would not have any problems using him again if I ever need it.

I have to tell ya that having hair again really is has made me care more about my appearance. I lost a bunch of weight and I'm down to my twenty's weight. I just feel young again. Like I stated before........ Best money I have spent!

oh thanks!

How did your scar turn out? Any pics?

20160426_113003_zpsdspeoc6h.jpg

Here is the best I can do. Took these with a flash to get the shot. The pink has disappeared. The scar from the get go has always been really unnoticeable.

20160426_113003_zpsdspeoc6h.jpg

Here is the best I can do. Took these with a flash to get the shot. The pink has disappeared. The scar from the get go has always been really unnoticeable.

Nice transformation Squatch!

Is this your entire scar length?

I cant believe Dr.Gabel was able to pull 4000 grafts out of such a small area...

Nice transformation Squatch!

Is this your entire scar length?

I cant believe Dr.Gabel was able to pull 4000 grafts out of such a small area...

No. Just about ear to ear. It is hard to find now........Even harder to take my own picture.

• 2 months later...

No matter how many times i see this thread, i am blown away by the result. Its amazing!!!

I see may other transplants in the 4000 grafts range but no one comes close to this.

Can someone please help me understand what contributed to this dramatic transformation???

No matter how many times i see this thread, i am blown away by the result. Its amazing!!!

I see may other transplants in the 4000 grafts range but no one comes close to this.

Can someone please help me understand what contributed to this dramatic transformation???

I actually think there are a few that compare. Sam Spade's Konior thread is a good one as is Matt's Konior thread. I'm also pretty happy with mine (3800).

This is a good result, no doubt though. Gabel is good :D

You are right CaliHairGuy!

Norwood 5 to a full head of hair with just 4000 grafts is amazing.

I wonder what norwood level squatch initially was. Is it 5 or 6?

In his pre op pics, I dont see a clear bridge on the top as seen in norwood 5 but i dont see the big crown hair loss seen in norwood 6.

Excellent results, really happy for you. Are you taking Propecia?

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

• 4 months later...
I don't know if you want to post your whole face or not, but we'd love some glamour shots to see how your new hair complements and frames your face as a whole, it's such a smashing success!

I may be able to do a two year update.

9096b474-392b-46c2-9b97-0def8f265f93_zpskwy0ae0f.jpg

Here is two years. Everything is staying the same. No noticeable loss. I have been on Fin for 18 months. On sunny days I will use a bit of DermMatch in the crown. I had a checkup with Dr. Gabel at 18 months and he stated that if I wanted a little more in the crown area in the future I had more donor area. I feel it does not need it as of now and will hold off to see if I get any further loss someday. I would use him again without hesitation.

Edited by Squatch

Looking great Squatch!

Yours result is, without a doubt, the best result I have seen with 4000 grafts. Am pretty sure you have thick course donor hair to achieve such a result.

Are you continuing fin too?

Looking great Squatch!

Yours result is, without a doubt, the best result I have seen with 4000 grafts. Am pretty sure you have thick course donor hair to achieve such a result.

Are you continuing fin too?

Yes I will continue on Fin.