3972 FUT with Dr. Gabel

Squatch

What a turnaround Squatch.

You should put that comparison pic as your avatar pic ;)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree. Love that comparison pic - really shows the dramatic improvement you've had.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

20150725-20150725-DSC_0023%202_zpsy7hhnnwp.jpg

20150725-20150725-DSC_0015_zpsme9bdijr.jpg

20150725-20150725-DSC_0017_zpsqm1j7ip4.jpg

20150725-20150725-DSC_0019_zpsbvt1d5we.jpg

Busy summer but took some quick 8.5 month pictures a couple weeks ago. This is after a haircut using a #2 clipper. Noticed a little more density. Samy Fat Hair product tends to give my hair a lot more body. The foam minoxidil tends to dry my hair out and I need more haircuts to get rid of the dry ends.

I've been taking Fin for three months now with zero side issues. Very pleased so far. Just a great feeling to have good hair again. I think I will win this battle.;)

Edited by Squatch

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Man, you are taking fin and you went strip. You're a serious rebel these days.

Seriously though, looking great. This is a case when everything came together. Dr. Gabel hit a homerun on this one and in fin you'll likely really extend that result with possible improvement only being on it 3 months.

Keep updating and congrats.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Wow! I'd forgotten quite how far you've come. You've had a stellar transformation.

Congrats again.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

What a terrific result, what a transformation ! You must be very happy !

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Wow. Congratulations!! Look forward to updates.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...