3601 FUE. As much coverage in 1 session. Dr. Lorenzo

This 36 years old patient, started with medical treatment one year prior to the procedure. His goal was the crown and try to get as much coverage in one procedure. We extracted 3601 grafts in 2 days (7863 hairs; 2.17 hairs per graft; 55 microns of hair, 0.85 mm punch; 527FU1/ 1970FU2/ 1053FU3/ 63FU4). Dr. Jose Lorenzo. Injerto Capilar. Madrid. Spain.

Capturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125054_zpsacf1e588.png

Capturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125121_zpsef783e1c.pngCapturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125202_zpse312f9a9.pngCapturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125255_zpsad64cf3f.pngCapturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125231_zps129d71d1.pngCapturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125331_zps16db091f.pngCapturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125403_zps4a062739.pngCapturadepantalla2013-06-30alas125452_zps56b7b6f4.png

Jose Antonio

ICC-Injertocapilar.com-Dr. Lorenzo, Dra Vila.

- I work in ICC-Spain human resources, I’m not a sales rep/patient liaison.

- For information, valuations and budget:

coordinadorpacientes@injertocapilar.com(Spain); Mick@farjo.com (MCR)

- New Vimeo Website: https://vimeo.com/user23345553/videos

- New Youtube Website:https://www.youtube.com/shubbapahte

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/injerto.capilar

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injertocapilar

Dr. Jose Lorenzo is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

What a transformation! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This doc is extremely efficient in Yield. Not many docs on this forum can match high yields like him via FUE. This is very important since priceless grafts are used to cover the scalp. It leaves more grafts to be used later if required without the added stress of extra donor depletion. Remarkable coverage with the use of 3601 fue grafts. Look at that crown, the crown is known as the black hole as it eats up so many grafts. How the hell did this doc put coverage like that? The result is truly remarkable.

P.s. something Lorenzo gets right so often is the balance of grafts with the hairline and crown. With norwood 4 and 5's, so many docs seem to go for solid straight hairlines that look almost too perfect (especially on a man in his 30/40/50's), with whispy see-through crowns. While I agree that it is more important to focus on the hairline, Lorenzo achieves the best of both worlds: age appropriate, natural looking hairlines and the best crown coverage of any doc. That is why he is the best in the world (IMO).

This doc is extremely efficient in Yield. Not many docs on this forum can match high yields like him via FUE. This is very important since priceless grafts are used to cover the scalp. It leaves more grafts to be used later if required without the added stress of extra donor depletion. Remarkable coverage with the use of 3601 fue grafts. Look at that crown, the crown is known as the black hole as it eats up so many grafts. How the hell did this doc put coverage like that? The result is truly remarkable.

I'm starting the think that the notion of the crown being a black hole for grafts is just an excuse used by surgeons who were not adept at their technique. This case proves it. Much like the surgeons who claimed "FUE is only good for low norwoods" and "FUE has inherently less yield". Those notions have been obliterated.

Not to take away from Dr. Lorenzo, but this patient also has really great donor quality. Nice and thick with a bit of wave to it. That being said, this is masterful work! Love the hairline and superb coverage for the dreaded "black hole."

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 5 months later...